• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

not that i really care about MUT (i'll probably never play it again once the league starts) but why is it that when i go to the auction house i can't put a guy who is "in my lineup" up for sale? why doesn't the game simply remove that player from my lineup so i can't use him while the potential sale/auction is pending?

Bread

Banned
Just opened a normal Pro pack and scored an elite Michael Bennett. More elites than I got last year!
And I had a reward pack that gave me a pro pack which had an elite CJ Mosley in it. Everything's coming up Brent!
damnnn that's awesome

it gives me hope that some day i will find an elite player

the only "elite" i got was some game card from 1993 with john elway. i put it on the auction site for thousands of points! not sure why anyone would bid on that trash but it looks like that's what people had it on auction for so i decided to try

brentech

damnnn that's awesome

it gives me hope that some day i will find an elite player

I checked him on MUTmanager and he was showing worth 29.5k at the time.
I posted him starting at 28k and buyout at 38, sold for 38k.
Think I'm keeping the Mosley

Bread

Banned
the only "elite" i got was some game card from 1993 with john elway. i put it on the auction site for thousands of points! not sure why anyone would bid on that trash but it looks like that's what people had it on auction for so i decided to try
you need those collectibles to unlock elway

fmt was paid off by sonygaf, it's the only possible excuse for him thinking otherwise!

overall i like the DS4 better than xbone controller, but especially for madden. can't really comment on which is better for FPS cause i suck dick at both but i didn't really have much of a problem playing halo anniversary collection with the xbone controller.

but for madden and killer instinct i would take the ds4 8 days a week brah!

3rd straight MUT seasons game that the dude quit on me. I want all my coins :(

i'm 5-0 in MUT and my last 3 opponents quit on me. at least the last one quit with 5 seconds left after i won the game on a last second TD screen to bo jackson! however in this game i had every deep bomb (probably about 7) to odell beckham knocked away by his CB's!

then i bought a 7500 point pack and the best player i got was kyle rudolph. fucking garbage!

Bread

Banned
overall i like the DS4 better than xbone controller, but especially for madden. can't really comment on which is better for FPS cause i suck dick at both but i didn't really have much of a problem playing halo anniversary collection with the xbone controller.

but for madden and killer instinct i would take the ds4 8 days a week brah!
you've been brainwashed!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I need to find a quarterback before i take my MUT team online. I cant bring Charlie Whitehurst into battle.

Top Bottom