• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS3 Custom Theme Thread

kensama

great job rager for apple theme.

apple%20theme%20screens%20001.jpg

apple%20theme%20screens%20002.jpg

apple%20theme%20screens%20003.jpg

apple%20theme%20screens%20004.jpg

rager

Banned
Thanks guys.

I still dont know why it keeps defaulting to that background. I wanted it to show the Aurora Leopard background.

v0yce

Since there's no Mac app yet, if I sent someone a folder with all the icons and background made, could someone compile it for me?

I don't know how long that part of the process takes, so I'm not sure how healthy of a request that is.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Themes keep popping up. I'm loving it. Should have a great selection of user created themes in a month or two.
I'm about to try this one right now.

Ryu1999

Rager, your theme looks great, but could you host it without compression? I have the 20 gig without the memory card stuff :(

my bad on the themes i posted yesterday, during the week i work long hours and didnt get to check them out first, was just relaying them to you guys

le.phat

awesome work modus! it looks awesomely stylish, while keeping true to the gafness we all love and hate :lol
i'm inspired by your theme and will get cracking on my own theme right away!

keyrat

hey, i was going to try and make a theme, but I won't have my ps3 in front of me when i do. that means i'll be creating all the icons before actually trying anything on the ps3.

can i make the icons fill up the entire canvas in the sample files, or should i keep them to the same size that they already are, floating inside the canvas? also, if they stretch to the edges, does that mean they'll touch each other?

AndyPants

Can you change the new PSN icon? Its the only thing that bugs me with the new firmware, its not transparent like the others, and it feels forced until they add more content under that category, they could have easily just added it under the general network tab.

methane47

Dot50Cal said:
Somethings up on your end, thats a direct link..

Well I'm trying to DL IN my PS3 browser.. and I dont have a right click to use..
Even in firefox on my PC .. when I click your link it pops up a new tab first.. and then the tab closes and the Download box opens...

I'm just too lazy right now to put it on my USB stick.. then blah blah... I'll do it later I guess... The download links from the Sony Japan site worked so i just grabbed the Sony ones right from my PS3's browser...

Tieno

Dot50Cal said:
Somethings up on your end, thats a direct link..
The link works, but the MIME settings are incorrect, which makes it not compatible with the PS3 browser if you want to install it directly from that, like the official onces. So far only those work correctly from the PS3 browser.

Dot50Cal

Banned
thisisneogaf.jpg

soawesome.jpg

Smaller for OP:

NeoGaf
Link pending on M0dus approval

neogaf.jpg

@ M0dus: Something odd I noticed about all the themes. If you apply a picture/video picture to your videos, and then sort them by album, they dont have the neogaf colors. Uknown (unsorted) files do. Maybe the SDK is missing the icon for that? See below:

gaf2.jpg

Top Bottom