• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Olli Olli 2 - Welcome to Olliwood [PS4/PSV] New Official Trailer

Donos

New OlliOlli2 Trailer is out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59YkRvKc0p0 . Thanks to BahamutPT

grind if old.

Drop in to Olliwood and prepare for finger-flippin’ mayhem in this follow up to cult smash OlliOlli.

The iconic skater is going all green-screen with a stunning new look, plucking you from the street and dropping you squarely in the middle of the big screen’s most bodacious cinematic locations.

The sequel boasts all new Ramps and Epic Hills allowing for monster air and multi-route levels. Further, OlliOlli2’s combo system has been expanded. The joy of Manuals, Reverts, Revert Manuals and Grind Switching giving you more control and expression than ever before.

Coming 2015 to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.

Following the MASSIVE international success of our debut console title OlliOlli on PlayStation and PC, Roll7 is proud to announce we are working on a sequel to the twitch score-attack hit - OlliOll2 : Welcome to Olliwood.

The Skater is going all green-screen and getting radical at Olliwood Studios, plucking him from the street and dropping him squarely in the middle of the Big Screen’s most bodacious cinematic locations.

MUSIC: Parkinson White & Kyle Cook - Sapphire (Terrorhythm Recordings)
BandCamp: https://terrorhythm.bandcamp.com/albu...

Can't wait? Get your grind on now -- OlliOlli out now on Steam, PS3, PS4 and Vita.

OLLIOLLI ON STEAM: http://store.steampowered.com/app/274...

OLLIOLLI ON PLAYSTATION (PS3, PS4, VITA): https://www.playstation.com/en-us/gam...

OlliOlli made me bite my DS3 a few times.

Donos

Looks like DLC, not a sequel.

They ditched the pixel art for a more "cellshade" type look. Since these game are not 60 € i think it looks really great featurewise. 18 new music tracks, new worlds, 4 player split screen etc.

5amshift

Banned
Wanted the game for so long and finally bit after the $2.99 sale on it. Definitely picking this up as well. Loving the soundtrack and changing the track at any time.

VLiberty

It's beautiful. Can't wait to play this on my Vita.

Amazing. Please, please come to PC once whatever deal is over with. I will pick it up on day 1 for sure.

In what world?

What? It's an indie game coming to Playstation, therefore has been available for at least a year on Steam! Don't you know?
/s, and by the way it will surely release on PC, don't worry. The first one is releasing on virtually every system available

Roll7_Jamie

Neo Member
Thanks for all the support, dudes!

Hopefully isn't broken at launch this time.

Fingers crossed, man. You never know what will crop up but our testing has been going kickass so far! OlliOlli2 is our second game and we've learnt SO much since the initial release of OO1. Our code is much more solid and reliable. Hope you give us a chance!

It's going to be rad.

I've been addicted to the first one for the past week. This looks like it is adding a bunch more than I thought it would, so consider me excited for it. This type of game falls under my favorite category of indie game: the "super fast paced, difficult, colorful, addicting game, with a killer soundtrack" ala Hotline Miami and Guacamelee.

Woah, I didn't know there was a sequel in the works. Awesome. I love the first game. Amazing music as well, and I can tell from the trailer that the music will be great in this one as well.

I really want a way to purchase the first game's soundtrack.

Donos

Fingers crossed, man. You never know what will crop up but our testing has been going kickass so far! OlliOlli2 is our second game and we've learnt SO much since the initial release of OO1. Our code is much more solid and reliable. Hope you give us a chance!

It's going to be rad.

Nice work! Is there a preview of the soundtrack? Really liked booting OlliOlli up and just go through some easy levels, following the flow of the music.

Trailer gave me straight chills (and not just from my cold). I love the original so much but this looks even better, though I'll miss the great pixel artwork from the first game.

Also, so long as the soundtrack is as fantastic as the first game (and thrown up on Spotify too), I'll probably love this game as much as the first easily.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

It's going to be rad.
Yo Roll7 guy. I want to give you my money. How soon can I give you my money?

Shinriji

It's going to be rad.

I was there at vita day 1 and I really loved the game, but the technical issues were pretty severe (to me, at least) and took a long time to fix it. Hopefully you won't mind if I say that I will wait some weeks (or a sale or PS+) for OO2.

eFKac

Nice, will buy Day 1 and play on the PS4 until I get a Vita, same plan as with the first game :p (Vita really needs to drop in price)

jett

D-Member
Looks great. I had some slight control issues with Olli Olli but the overall experience was excellent arcade fun. This looks like a sizable sequel.

Einbroch

Banned
icon_400x400.jpg

Missed opportunity for an Olly Moss colab.

Sakujou

Banned
i so totally liked the game on vita, but the controls are so bad. couldnt do shit. if you come from thps1-4 this game vastly different. havent played skate yet, but i will dip when o2 will release.

glad that the first one was a success.

dzelly

I loved the first one, I'm really glad it caught on and is getting a sequel. I think I may prefer the art direction in the first, but this is still extremely high quality. I love the animations as well.

It's going to be rad.

This & not a hero day 1!

I've been addicted to the first one for the past week. This looks like it is adding a bunch more than I thought it would, so consider me excited for it. This type of game falls under my favorite category of indie game: the "super fast paced, difficult, colorful, addicting game, with a killer soundtrack" ala Hotline Miami and Guacamelee.

Seconded on everything. I can't wait for this!

madp0k

Sweet can't wait even though Im still stuck on Base 5
yep still fucking bitter, hate which ever dev built this stupid bloody level, I hope his board breaks while darksliding
The devs are always cool on twitter, so put me in the day 1 gang :)

Top Bottom