• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Olli Olli 2 - Welcome to Olliwood [PS4/PSV] New Official Trailer

I was out of breath with this trailer!
I've just bought the first and it is simply incredible. I wasn't expecting the soundtrack to be this good either! More worlds, more routes, more tricks, more great music and split screen? This is going to be GOTY material!

owlbeak

Grabbed the first game on PS4 and it's excellent. I can't get over the controls, though. Would much prefer having Jump and land tied to X, with hold X to get ready to jump and leave the left stick dedicated to tricks. I've gotten used to the controls, but can't play without thinking they're poorly implemented on PS4.

Trailer looks really good, though! Will pick this up.

Does anyone know the name of the song in the trailer?

Grabbed the first game on PS4 and it's excellent. I can't get over the controls, though. Would much prefer having Jump and land tied to X, with hold X to get ready to jump and leave the left stick dedicated to tricks. I've gotten used to the controls, but can't play without thinking they're poorly implemented on PS4.

Trailer looks really good, though! Will pick this up.

There'd be two problems with it: you don't leave the ground tricking, so it gives you less time to actually pull off the trick, and accelerating would have to be in another button, making running and jumping and pulling off a trick really quickly much more complicated. As difficult as it is to get used to the current control scheme, it is definitely the best to pull off crazy tricks.

AwShucks

Having finally picked up OlliOlli last week I am definitely hyped for this. Big air, lots of grind routes, manuals, and fucking grind switches.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Wow, looks like the original on crack. Love the different environments and such, reminds me a bit of what a focused Sonic game could be like.

Cess007

Thanks for all the support, dudes!

Fingers crossed, man. You never know what will crop up but our testing has been going kickass so far! OlliOlli2 is our second game and we've learnt SO much since the initial release of OO1. Our code is much more solid and reliable. Hope you give us a chance!

It's going to be rad.

Yes! Hope it is! I just bought Olliolli on the last week flash sale and i can't stop playing. I even bring my Vita to work and play in my break 'cause i'm addicted to it. Can't wait for play more (and with friends!)

Donos

Are there any unlocks for the skater? No, i don't want microtransactions for buying a scarf or fedora or XP bars, i just want to change colors and stuff for the skater
gimme hats

Top Bottom