• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Once Upon A Time S5 |OT| The Brave and the Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Sorry Naveen, but Oded was in the Mummy. I'm glad he's Jafar now. I wonder if the genie that Aladdin meets is the one in the Magic Mirror.

I wish the Hatter would pop in for a bit like the Doctor Frankenstein did last season, before Sebastian Stan has to go back in that Wakandan refrigerator.

The Winter Hatter

As great as Fehr is I'm disappointed with the recasting, it's a pretty jarring one too but guess it couldn't be helped with Andrews busy filming the second season of Sense8.

I'd take Oded Fehr either way.

Have no damn clue why he wasn't Ra's al Ghul on Arrow.

Seeing how that turned out I'd say he lucked out.

KevinCow

Banned
Wasn't Jafar trapped in a bottle and banished to the middle of nowhere at the end of Wonderland? Or something like that, it's been a while since I saw it.

Anyway, I hate that they had to recast.

It's about time that I get around to making the new thread, so I'd appreciate suggestions for thread titles.

Since this season has Aladdin and the Land of Untold Stories, how about Once Upon A Time S6 |OT|A Whole New World.

Alternatively:

Genie, I Wish for Better CGI

Gold's Redemption, This Time I Swear

Killing Boyfriends since 2011

zeemumu

Since this season has Aladdin and the Land of Untold Stories, how about Once Upon A Time S6 |OT|A Whole New World.

Alternatively:

Genie, I Wish for Better CGI

Gold's Redemption, This Time I Swear

Killing Boyfriends since 2011

Hmm, I like the first one. The ones I had were

You Can Run, But You Can't Hyde

Hyde and Seek

Dr. Regina and Queen Hyde

zeemumu

New OT is up

Everyone bail out

ea733c26-0334-4424-82eb-8889b9e580b5.gif