• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PA man threatens to kill Wendy's employee because salad didn't have enough cucumbers

Can we just start over as a society where everyone is nice to each other and not threatening to kill over a vegetable pls

There has never been a society that doesn't produce individuals who would kill over stupid things.

We are all inherently violent creatures, hell we are the product of billions of years of murder evolution.

segasonic

fallingdown_155pyxurz.jpg

gabbo

People who go to fast food restaurants to buy salad really are the worst.

Wendy's taco salad isn't bad all said. That, and they shouldnt have them on the menu if they're such a hassle.

Back on topic: Cucumbers aren't worth that, and.. what salad at Wendy's have cucumbers... Or was this the problem?

blanchot

im certain i could have alleviated the situation by offering any cucumbers i might have had, if i was ordering a salad. but alas.

Acorn

I'd threaten to kill if there was any cucumber in my salad. Garbage tier vegetable that overpowers everything.

Top Bottom