• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paragon Open Beta Thead | PC x PS4

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So apparently I got a chest?

How and where do I open those?

Do you mean Victory Chest?
It opens automatically once you win a game with no timer on the chest
You get prompt pages telling you what # Victory Chest your on, then you unlock it, then you see the reward

Mostly its 379 Rep or if you get lucky a Boost to XP or Rep
The boost usually last for 1 win for xp/rep, sometimes you get the 3 win bonus one
Rarely do you get crazy stuff out of it

GraveRobberX

Jesus just had a 45 minute long co-op game

Where I destroyed roughly 5/6 towers, all 3 Inhibitors

The AI was just stacking Mid and Right lane
2 People AFK'ed within 10 minutes (Gideon, Grux), The Fey was just following me, not helping, just scenery watching

It was just Me & Rampage doing all the work
BeIcMgl.jpg

U1SvCyt.jpg

Wish I got rewarded higher for putting in all that effort!

ryseing

STOP FUCKING DUAL LANING WHEN WE HAVE TWO JUNGLERS ON OUR TEAM

THANKS

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

This Belica and Murdock would not split up. If they had indicated they were going to dual lane I would have picked a fighter who could lane. Instead I picked Khaimera and my buddy picked Rampage because we figured one of them would lane. Instead they dual lane even after my buddy told them to split up. So damn frustrating.

GraveRobberX

THANKS

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

This Belica and Murdock would not split up. If they had indicated they were going to dual lane I would have picked a fighter who could lane. Instead I picked Khaimera and my buddy picked Rampage because we figured one of them would lane. Instead they dual lane even after my buddy told them to split up. So damn frustrating.

Maybe they thought combining and forming like Voltron, their true O.P.D powers would exude and make Agora crumble beneath them
Unless they were combo womboing, bad move

The best are those that lane, then forget their lane after destroying their 2 towers and come join 2 lanes over to "help", never going to cover the push back just either looking to chase kills or jungle and get some free CXP, making your junglers work harder looking for the missing CXP

Who doesn't want their Twinblast or Iggy to Jungle, hell take the Black Buff, but not use of on any structure. Thanks for doing that, if you can't reach a tower/inhib, go destroy their Harvesters for fuck sakes, why do you think Junglers rotate and cover all buffs, removing ganking purposes, but also keeping them for netting free Amber.
I understand Red and Blue orb look juicy, but at the start let the class who needs it most, use it.
A Iggy doesn't really need it at the start but a Khaimera can to keep refreshed his cull going so they could become stronger quicker.

Mindlog

My 3 previous wins that weren't a surrender were me as Grim going backdoor with Black Buff. Crazy how often it works. My team even smartly took OP to distract them. I managed to push left lane and mid just enough so our super minions arrived just after I did as insurance if I died.

I'm still enjoying Belica. I'm fond of burst damage heroes, and she is definitely that. I managed to get her to Level 3. I'll only pick her if I get first pick during a draft, and hopefully nobody else decides to draft dodge just because I got first pick.

I've recently started playing as both Sparrow and Grux, and holy crap, these characters are nuts. They both can melt waves and enemy heroes super quick. I'll have to get their master challenges sometime...or perhaps buy that $50 bundle when it goes on sale again.

My luck with packs has been interesting lately. Ever since first playing this game, I've wanted to get the green armor cards that grant +armor and +attack, but I just haven't been lucky enough to get them. Instead, I've gotten the white armors, the blue armors, and eight epic cards in the past two weeks.

GraveRobberX

Hey Moobabe, look what the game gave me as my 69th Victory chest lol

1LjXEr9.jpg

Been playing this daily, so 2 months and 9 days worth of daily log-in

Moobabe

Hey Moobabe, look what the game gave me as my 69th Victory chest lol

1LjXEr9.jpg

Been playing this daily, so 2 months and 9 days worth of daily log-in

Oh wow... talk about pushing the boat out.

So I jumped in last night to check out some of the changes since I last played:

I played the dude with the sword and shield for a couple of games - Grey something? - and he was pretty cool. It's weird that when he attacks only his top half animates for the attack move - VERY weird.

I don't like AT ALL the weird new UI stuff that says "PRESS CTRL TO LEVEL UP" - super amateurish and I hope that's placeholder.

I don't know if it's because I was using a starter deck for the guy but it MADE me buy items in a certain order which was a bit shitty as well.

Drafting is cool - big fan of that as an addition to the game.

Having said all that Paragon is still a bit weird to me - there's something... not quite engaging enough mechanically about it. It looks great, the characters are cool and there's a great variety in movesets etc and I think it captures the feel of a moba pretty well.

But there's no... "punch" to it. There's no landing of the Mirana arrow, no satisfaction of the perfect Invoker sunstrike - there's a lot of pushing and a lot of kiting.

I'll play a couple more tonight and maybe check out the dude with the hook and see how I feel. Maybe I was just playing the wrong dude.

GraveRobberX

Oh wow... talk about pushing the boat out.

So I jumped in last night to check out some of the changes since I last played:

I played the dude with the sword and shield for a couple of games - Grey something? - and he was pretty cool. It's weird that when he attacks only his top half animates for the attack move - VERY weird.

I don't like AT ALL the weird new UI stuff that says "PRESS CTRL TO LEVEL UP" - super amateurish and I hope that's placeholder.

I don't know if it's because I was using a starter deck for the guy but it MADE me buy items in a certain order which was a bit shitty as well.

Drafting is cool - big fan of that as an addition to the game.

Having said all that Paragon is still a bit weird to me - there's something... not quite engaging enough mechanically about it. It looks great, the characters are cool and there's a great variety in movesets etc and I think it captures the feel of a moba pretty well.

But there's no... "punch" to it. There's no landing of the Mirana arrow, no satisfaction of the perfect Invoker sunstrike - there's a lot of pushing and a lot of kiting.

I'll play a couple more tonight and maybe check out the dude with the hook and see how I feel. Maybe I was just playing the wrong dude.

You're starting out with starter decks
You can build your own, but you'll be limited Affinity wise until you earn card packs through playing and getting rewarded or 10,000 Rep per pack

Greystone is an easy character to use
Pump him with Attack Speed+, Damage/Health, Life steal and just whack away
The thing with Greystone is after level 5 you can take huge risks due to you reviving yourself on the spot with his Ultimate, can be a little careless

Use the Stoic ability first, to net you an extra 100hp & +11 Physical armor
Next point into Make way (fiery whirlwind)
Third point into Stoic, another 100 health & +11 Physical armor
Fourth point into Assault the Gates, (leap 100 units, its a close in ability to stop a retreat of an enemy)
Fifth for your ultimate as Reforged

Now, depending on what's the team make up, you should jungle Red side and help cover Right lane or Mid if they need help
With physical armor on you the jungle minions do so much less damage, stack stoic to max, your health doesn't even move

The way I play Greystone is in my style, I don't follow Meta or chase Pro/Streamer decks

I start out off with:

1 Health Potion, 2 Strike Tokens - 3 CXP used
Sword of the Altar + 3 Drain @ 2 points (9) - 12 CXP used
Flashfire Piston + Brutal + 2 Kinetic (9) - 21 CXP used
Windcarver Blade + 3 Major Strike (12) - 33 CXP used
Rust Breaker + 2 Pierce + Strike (9) - 42
Impact Hammer + 2 Major Wound + Righteous Wound (12) - 54 used
Within that time frame, I've removed my 2 strike tokens for cards +2, and remove health potion to give me +3, so I'm @54 with 3 to use
AAdamant Edge + 3 Strike (9) - 60 CXP used

With this I can double tank enemies with my ultimate up

Also the way you purchased cards can be turned off, there's a toggle button on the top left side, that's just there to teach you how to slot in cards for early, mid, late game
You can turn it off and use whichever cards you want

If your going to play Hook guy I'm guessing its Riktor
He's a tank, but you can mold him to which ever way you think will get you the most benefit
I run a lot of Atk Speed on him to just wail away at stuff

By the way we reached another milestone, get another 10,000 rep for reaching 400 million xp with Lt. Belica
Only 600, 800 million milestones left for 10,000 rep payout each, guessing by Saturday we will have finished the Hero Race rewards

Moobabe

You're starting out with starter decks
You can build your own, but you'll be limited Affinity wise until you earn card packs through playing and getting rewarded or 10,000 Rep per pack

If your going to play Hook guy I'm guessing its Riktor
He's a tank, but you can mold him to which ever way you think will get you the most benefit
I run a lot of Atk Speed on him to just wail away at stuff

By the way we reached another milestone, get another 10,000 rep for reaching 400 million xp with Lt. Belica
Only 600, 800 million milestones left for 10,000 rep payout each, guessing by Saturday we will have finished the Hero Race rewards

Thanks for all these bits man - I've got about 50 hours of game time so I know the basics, I always tend to stick to starters for the new guys to figure out what's up.

GraveRobberX

Thanks for all these bits man - I've got about 50 hours of game time so I know the basics, I always tend to stick to starters for the new guys to figure out what's up.

Even if their new, its still great to create a deck to your liking

One thing I like is I can get 6 CXP quickly, after the initial 3 given, before Return to Base, sometimes 9 but involves luck

I usually put Eldermage Amulet on Energy Heroes
3 points, then 2 Lesser Health (1 point each), 1 Minor Cast (1 point)
That way I have roughly 13 more Energy Damage but 500 Health also for only 6CXP
You last longer and earn CXP quicker

Then mid game I swap out my Eldermage @6 points completed and having 6CXP in the bank and just transfer it into a 12 point card and keep continuing the fight

Making decks is the best thing cause you create one, then go fine tune it with cards you use first or switch it up and see if its better to use certain cards beforehand

I know I'm speaking from co-op experience, but just have your first 30-36 points set up gives you a nice advantage

How are you guys building belica?

I build her with an Armor/CDR/Mana deck. I should also note I strictly play co-op only, so I don't know how effective this deck is for PVP.

For armor, I use the blue cards Etherweave Mesh and Quantum Casing. I equip both armors with the 2 point armor upgrade cards, making them cost 10 card power. Fully upgrading both armors grants 20% CDR.

For additional CDR, I also have a Pendulum of Lords. The upgrades I've got for it are a 3 Chrono, and a 2 Mana and Health. This plus the armors puts her CDR at just below the 40% cap.

For additional mana, I give her the blue Amp Crystal card. I put two of these in my deck, one costing 6 card points and the other 10. I equip the 6 point Crystal in the early game, then sell it for the 10 point Crystal later. I equip one mana and two damage upgrades on that card.

After that, I just equip her with damage items. An Eldermage Amulet/Staff of Adamant for damage/health and maybe a Whirling Wand for a little attack speed boost.

I've never played Greystone but I want to try building a critical health desk with him. All cards that activate when your health is low. I know it'll probably be unoptimal but it'd be fun.

GraveRobberX

I've never played Greystone but I want to try building a critical health desk with him. All cards that activate when your health is low. I know it'll probably be unoptimal but it'd be fun.

If you want fun, just pump him with Attack Speed+
Holy shit does him animation get janky

GraveRobberX

I bought a Nvidia code from someone in the BST Thread

$10, so not that much
Unlocked the Master Challenges, got the 2 Skins, the 1000 coins, didn't realize there was a 3 Win XP and 6 Win Rep Boost.

Now to wait for the damn Essentials Edition to drop in price hella bad and stack coins

Got Lt. Belica almost to 5, need only 1200 more xp
Then only Muriel left to get to 5 (3.5 at the moment)
Gonna wait for a double XP event to get her there
Not my favorite Hero to enjoy

Also what the hell is going on in co-op
The way the coded the AI, yes they go aggressive, thats always a good challenge, but what's with the death ball syndrome AI got infected with

Sometimes there's 4 in a fucking lane
Especially if there's a Muriel AI being played

Like the most I ever saw was 3 in a lane, but AI usually adjusted due to last AI running out of MP to go back to base while a refreshed AI enemy takes it place
Now you see 3-4 deep in a lane, like what the hell?

GraveRobberX

So I emailed support to resolve an issue I'm having that might be a bug.

As I stated I bought the Start a Fight pack

My Grux and Sparrow were already level 6-6.5
So I didn't have the reaching level 6 with said Hero given to me
The pack unlocked their Master Challenges and the game didn't reward me their Master Tributes

Now I'm waiting on support to see if there's a solution

I already tried playing with said Hero in a game hoping it activated at the end of the match due to the game not recognizing I reached that reward status
Will suck if I missed out on 2 Master Tribute rewards, could be nice stuff (mostly chunks of Rep)

TheRed

I played an 80 minute match and man we lost. It was a good match though and everyone in the game was putting in effort and not giving up. Idk if bringing back inhibitors should be in the game. At least make it only bring back 1 inhib not all instantly. It really makes games last too long and a lot of work you did feel useless because they were able to slip by and dunking to get all inhibitors back.

I played an 80 minute match and man we lost. It was a good match though and everyone in the game was putting in effort and not giving up. Idk if bringing back inhibitors should be in the game. At least make it only bring back 1 inhib not all instantly. It really makes games last too long and a lot of work you did feel useless because they were able to slip by and dunking to get all inhibitors back.
You need to get Prime before the other team, then.

GraveRobberX

The fuck is going on in Co-Op
My goodness, had to carry the team cause AFK'ers or players who don't know how to MOBA, so infuriating covering 2 Lanes and Jungle
I had to solo Prime by myself just to get us the win

Jesus so tired of running around, keeping us from losing inhibs

First this group:
szUOCgq.jpg

All would stay in one lane, I would request defend middle or right, nope left lane only
Stubbornness abroad that each was trying to get the other one killed
The AI feasted on them, that they ovetleveled, then the crew had to catch up
Took them like 20 minutes to finally fucking split up

Next up:
rBp1WYX.jpg

2 players who had no idea how to MOBA
One kept dying over and over and getting angry by just spamming defend left lane, even though inhib was down (Steel)
The other died to so many stupid deaths that they AFK'ed (GRIM.exe)

Last:
SWt9zHc.jpg

That Grux, I was hoping they AFK, I mean they just kept feeding AI over and over

Unbelievable Co-Op has gone to shit with the player base
I have no idea why there are so many draft dodgers now, so you didn't get Lt. Belica, pick someone else
Some get pissed why the character they chose as the 5th pick was chose by the 3rd picker
So infuriating that you already have to deal with a more aggressive AI which really pushes you, yet players make it more obtuse

By the way, earned another 150,000Rep (40,000 from Lt. Belica race) since reaching a 1,000,000 rep a week ago
6GedFaQ.jpg

Getting close to unlock all Master Challenges for all remaining heroes that aren't unlocked, some that will be announced later on.
Still have 14 more Heroes to go I think that ate unannounced

That's funny, because I had a bunch of bad co-op games last night where my allies played poorly. I mean, I'm guessing most of them were new, so that's understandable, but those types of games aren't too fun.

The upside is that at least those games give a bigger EXP payout than the quick games, since they typically go longer. I'd still rather have the quick games, though. I had two last night that went less than 15 minutes!

GraveRobberX

That's funny, because I had a bunch of bad co-op games last night where my allies played poorly. I mean, I'm guessing most of them were new, so that's understandable, but those types of games aren't too fun.

The upside is that at least those games give a bigger EXP payout than the quick games, since they typically go longer. I'd still rather have the quick games, though. I had two last night that went less than 15 minutes!

Y U No Party up with me ;(
Only got to play with ya once by chance

Boy that PC player was pissed I took Lt. Belica before them
Hey me and him had the same pick in draft
We both had her as choice, I just wanted to reach 5 with her (was so close to leveling her up)

As I said I enjoy long games, but at least teammates know basics and request help if I'm near by
You can't spam I need Help @ Tower 2 on left lane with 3 enemy AI there
Others have to cover their lanes, just retreat and wait, nope they want to yolo 1 vs 3
Die, wait 40+ sec, and join another lane, completely fubaring theirs
Friendly Tower destroyed splashes in your screen a few minutes later

GraveRobberX

Epic Customer Service on point. I like!

SEP 17, 2016 | 02:40PM EDT
Puzzle3.14rate a répondu:
Hello GraveRobberX,

My apologies for any confusion. While reviewing your recent matches and rewards I noticed that you did not receive rewards for reaching Level 6 for Grux or Sparrow. However the reward for reaching Level 6 for Gadget does appear on 09/09.

I am going to escalate this case for further review. However if you are able to level to 7 on Grux or Sparrow, that might push the level 6 rewards.

Once I receive more information I will reach out accordingly.

Regards,

Time to get Sparrow to 7 and see if it unlocks
Finishing off Greystone to level 6, he's 10,000XP from 6 and net me a Master Tribute
So many Master Challenges to complete so little time...

GraveRobberX

So what's this epidemic, every Co-Op has been 1+2 AFK, leavers, The Fuck!

Every game today, everyone has been a shitshow

There's nothing worse than picking a support class when on a hopeless team.

Just had a 45 minute co-op game that ended in defeat. If I was someone like a Grux, Sparrow or Sevarog I probably could have carried the victory...but Narbash cannot do that.

Y U No Party up with me ;(
Only got to play with ya once by chance

I think I sent you a friend invite via the Epic Games game hub thingy. I'm on PC, so I don't know how that works if you aren't.

Ploid 3.0

Just had a 45 minute co-op game that ended in defeat. If I was someone like a Grux, Sparrow or Sevarog I probably could have carried the victory...but Narbash cannot do that.

I think I sent you a friend invite via the Epic Games game hub thingy. I'm on PC, so I don't know how that works if you aren't.

It works, maybe the person that receive invites on consoles don't notice it easily. I was in the same house with someone I was inviting and had to just get them to invite me (PC).

TheRed

Or can he? :p

Lol I know the feeling but my Narbash KDA is monstrous compared to anyone else I play, just had to brag a bit. I carry a lot even though a lot of the actual "carries" get the last hit on kills I create the opportunity so much more than they ever would and a lot of times can finish the kill myself. They are numerous games I've won where I know our carries wouldn't have done shit if I didn't carry us through the first 30 minutes, then in they end they become useful. That's just the life of the support in a MOBA :) carries take all the credit.

GraveRobberX

I swear to god this is getting to become a nuisance in Co-Op

I FUCKING LITERALLY SOLO'ed the WHOLE FUCKING GAME

All 9 Towers, All 3 Inhibitors, Got the Core down to lowest Health...
As Sparrow against 4-5 AI with all their Ultimates going
cONW7q8.jpg

Seriously I should be rewarded like 20,000 XP and like 5,000 Rep for pulling this shit off
Got 6500XP (3000 alone was first victory today) and 1500 Rep (bonus Rep added from Victory chest of 367)

Please take a look at this BULLSHIT: (Replay)

3df3a802b99c4654960a0aae198c3e5c

I mean what in the blue fuck is going on
You have to fucking watch that replay, PLEASE!

HOLY SHIT, Steel, Lt. Belica, and Gideon... LOLWAT?
Just make the speed 4.00x and click on one of these 3 characters

Mindlog

Elo doesn't matter blah blah blah, but one win away from Agora Platinum.
Time for an Epic losing streak.

Also had my first Grim vs Grim lane experience. It was the worst and I got crushed. Started 0-3/0-4 or something, but after the laning phase I started cleaning house. Even got a double kill with displacement blast.

Elo doesn't matter blah blah blah, but one win away from Agora Platinum.
Time for an Epic losing streak.

Also had my first Grim vs Grim lane experience. It was the worst and I got crushed. Started 0-3/0-4 or something, but after the laning phase I started cleaning house. Even got a double kill with displacement blast.

We should play together sometime. We used to Raid together in Destiny, remember?

I'm somewhat close to Agora Plat as well. Link. I play with a buddy of mine often. He's good as well. We are looking for a few other good teammates.

I swear to god this is getting to become a nuisance in Co-Op

I FUCKING LITERALLY SOLO'ed the WHOLE FUCKING GAME

All 9 Towers, All 3 Inhibitors, Got the Core down to lowest Health...
As Sparrow against 4-5 AI with all their Ultimates going
Seriously I should be rewarded like 20,000 XP and like 5,000 Rep for pulling this shit off
Got 6500XP (3000 alone was first victory today) and 1500 Rep (bonus Rep added from Victory chest of 367)

Please take a look at this BULLSHIT: (Replay)

3df3a802b99c4654960a0aae198c3e5c

I mean what in the blue fuck is going on
You have to fucking watch that replay, PLEASE!

HOLY SHIT, Steel, Lt. Belica, and Gideon... LOLWAT?
Just make the speed 4.00x and click on one of these 3 characters

They weren't using cards. Of course they can't kill anything.

GraveRobberX

They weren't using cards. Of course they can't kill anything.

Watch the Replay please, put on Yakitty Sax marathon 12 hour version
Start replay @4.00x speed, click any of those 3 characters

I beg of you

Its not even the Cards that was the undoing
Please just watch!

We should play together sometime. We used to Raid together in Destiny, remember?

I'm somewhat close to Agora Plat as well. Link. I play with a buddy of mine often. He's good as well. We are looking for a few other good teammates.

Let's play together, I am at mmr cap and am getting very tired of playing plat premades. The worst part is most plat premades aren't even that good, you just won't get 4 other good solo queuers. So I'll be more than happy to play with you and voice comm.

Watch the Replay please, put on Yakitty Sax marathon 12 hour version
Start replay @4.00x speed, click any of those 3 characters

I beg of you

Its not even the Cards that was the undoing
Please just watch!

Dude, It's a bot game, Not only that, but there is a "bot game mmr" which I think goes up depending on your pvp mmr. You are playing the game with people where it's maybe their very first moba and one of their first games in a moba. So what if they are bad?

GraveRobberX

Dude, It's a bot game, Not only that, but there is a "bot game mmr" which I think goes up depending on your pvp mmr. You are playing the game with people where it's maybe their very first moba and one of their first games in a moba. So what if they are bad?

Its annoying when you have AFK'ers and people not learn this game
There's Solo play for you to learn and practice

Don't come to Co-Op and just ruin other peoples experience because you think shooting is the main staple
I'm just stating that these same people infest PvP cause they learn jack shit in Co-Op
So yeah I can complain that Co-Op used to be decent at leveling heroes, now you got to do so much just earn the rewards
It gets tiring

Its annoying when you have AFK'ers and people not learn this game
There's Solo play for you to learn and practice

Don't come to Co-Op and just ruin other peoples experience because you think shooting is the main staple
I'm just stating that these same people infest PvP cause they learn jack shit in Co-Op
So yeah I can complain that Co-Op used to be decent at leveling heroes, now you got to do so much just earn the rewards
It gets tiring

I understand. But if these people are just playing it for the first time, and they likely were based on their card usage, then you have to cut them a little slack. Personally I went into solo vs AI first, but it's whatever. Now if they AFK in a pvp match, then we have a major problem.

TheRed

Just tried out Kallari for 2 games for the first time. Loved it, a way different play style experience which I needed. I just need to adjust my deck a little for better CP usage but man I had fun. Felt really good to only have 1 death in a game where they were always gunning for me.

Mindlog

@Bot games.
I actually enjoy when the players are totally new. The rise in difficulty keeps it interesting. Would prefer they didn't leave. If I see someone without any items I'll write something like; 'You can buy powerful items from the spawn point. If you have any questions feel free to ask =]' I never write the person's name as it seems too direct and they're more likely to think I'm being an asshole. I came into the game not knowing a damn thing about MOBAs and there is a lot to learn so I try to help.

I was even going to create some really silly decks just to abuse bots, but I just stick with my PvP decks so new players will always see me building a ward.
I do still intend to create a max tank - regen abusing troll Khaimera.

I'd be down for some games. Going to try and get my plat win soon here, but will be playing some Rise of Iron for however long that lasts.

There is a greater drain in the weekly pack.
Why is there a greater drain the weekly pack?
God damn it, Bungie. Old habit.

GraveRobberX

Well my time is gonna get wrekt by Destiny ROI

Solid 2.5 months worth of play
Got Sparrow to level 7, didn't receive level 6 reward
Womp Womp
Was a 3 Win 100% Reputation Boost

Gonna log in daily still for Victory chest and maybe a game here or there
No more leveling up like crazy
Unless ROI gets stale (giving it maybe 3-4 weeks before farm status)
Hoping nothing crazy comes along for the community challenge

TheRed

So frustrated with 4 straight losses. I just feel like I'm the only one worrying about staying alive. All these carries keep pushing the lane solo to tier 2 when they have no escape and all 5 on the other team are alive. They die and then we win a fight to get back in the game and the carry and someone else just feel they really should help the other team out and go deep alone at half health to feed them. I just don't get it. If I say retreat they just wont back and it's so easy too in this game just go around a corner and press B, woo now you're still alive and can farm up the jungle to prepare for next fight. Ugh

Mindlog

New weekly event. Thank you so much Epic lol.
Place a Ward Event

September 20 - 26

We're calling attention to your trusty wards. Equip a Ward Card and place one ward in your PvP/Co-Op matches during this event to earn up to 7 card packs!

Rewards:

125,000 wards placed: 3 Card Packs

150,000 wards placed: +2 Card Packs

175,000 wards placed: +2 Card Packs

I really hope people don't abuse this and use it as a learning challenge. This is an event I suggested a couple months ago I am really happy to see it coming to life.
From Reddit.
As usual the first reply and whatnot.
LukeNichols19why did you say that name! 14 points 5 hours ago

This one will fail for sure 😂
Reached Plat on the easiest game in a while. Weird.

THANKS

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
Is having two junglers actually legit? I have seen it two times in my game, and both times I was thinking "what the fuck" and so was my friend. If I were playing Dota and we had two junglers, that's an auto loss basically. Maybe it's ok here though?
I played a 74 minute match the other day, and one thing that surprised me and that I really didn't like, was the fact that the enemy can backdoor without creeps in the base. We almost lost because we were pushing their base and didn't know they could even do that.

TheRed

I played a 74 minute match the other day, and one thing that surprised me and that I really didn't like, was the fact that the enemy can backdoor without creeps in the base. We almost lost because we were pushing their base and didn't know they could even do that.

Yeah there's like no backdoor protection. But in my game we were obviously behind and if even one enemy came to stop him he'd probably die, but he kept doing it. I think 2 junglers is fine in this game especially if all the solo laners are good enough to not feed, everyone gets more experience in that case. Plus ganks from jungle are really strong in this game because of travel speed, even with wards it's sometimes not enough to get away from a gank.

I just realized that the weekly challenge of placing wards only counts one ward per player. So, only one of the wards I placed during my last three games counted toward the total.

Can 125,000-175,000 different players lay down at least one ward over the course of seven days? Hmmm....

delSai

Yo! I finally got back into the game because 3 friends joined, haven't played since the early access thingie. Any tips for Fey? I'm doing good with her but want to improve.

Oh, and voices for the characters is great news. Was just thinking about that earlier today.

Top Bottom