• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

NateDog

Would Timedog have been famous if it wasn't for Blamespace?

Would Timedog have been famous if it wasn't for Timedogggggggggggggggggggg g gggg g ggg g g g ggggg ggggg ggggggg ggggggggg ggggggggg

Jeremy Clarkson: "I'm going to do another cat show"

Is The Blair Witch Project the best movie of all time?

Brakke

Banned
<3

I enjoyed this one. I hope you refer to it as "the neo" with her. Also does she ever call you "time". That's a good one but sort of hard to dirty talk. "Hey baby. It's time time."?

NateDog

Hey I'm alive and well!

Unless I'm not actually posting and the mods have created some alternate GAF reality where I think I'm posting but am actually banned.

Quick, someone quote me.

Sire, any sword aimed for ye shall strike me before it cometh near ye. Unless you do some really stupid shit in that case then try not to make it a perma-ban.

Am I considered a regular enough in here to be part of the communal banning?

You are offered a 2 dollar.

That's it.

Timeaisis

Sire, any sword aimed for ye shall strike me before it cometh near ye. Unless you do some really stupid shit in that case then try not to make it a perma-ban.

Am I considered a regular enough in here to be part of the communal banning?

You are offered a 2 dollar.

That's it.

NateDog, you have passed the test and are now an official member of the ParodyGAF Brotherhood of Losers and People Who Think They Are Very Funny.

Congratulations.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
NateDog, you have passed the test and are now an official member of the ParodyGAF Brotherhood of Losers and People Who Think They Are Very Funny.

Congratulations.
Isn't NateDog the name of a rapper?

munchie64

Who the fuck makes pizza with pineapple and not ham or chicken? Who feeds someone pineapple and not tell them? This is the sort of fruit you should tell people about beforehand as it up there with bananas and apples. Not everyone is fond of those type of fruit. It tasted good but on hearing I was eating something I never had I wanted to vomit as I had no intention of ever eating pineapple unless some apocalyptic event struck and only onion, broccoli or pineapple were left in the world.

I brushed my teeth and gargled with mouth wash but I'm waiting for it to come up as I'm lurching thinking about it.
174vomiting.jpg

NateDog

Who the fuck makes pizza with pineapple and not ham or chicken? Who feeds someone pineapple and not tell them? This is the sort of fruit you should tell people about beforehand as it up there with bananas and apples. Not everyone is fond of those type of fruit. It tasted good but on hearing I was eating something I never had I wanted to vomit as I had no intention of ever eating pineapple unless some apocalyptic event struck and only onion, broccoli or pineapple were left in the world.

I brushed my teeth and gargled with mouth wash but I'm waiting for it to come up as I'm lurching thinking about it.
174vomiting.jpg

Brilliant.

Destiny's new Beef hub was actually playable back in early 2013

Are we obsessed with cannons?

Which bosses have the most memorable shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom