• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of have the urge to do this...

Thread title: "gaf how many ghosts"

Subject text: "gaf I grew up in Farm with evry one and we all know there ghosts. Kids would say that there are ghosts a lot and the ghosts would say yes.

I was scared all time and ghosts would move things and shake and say names. Five ghosts at least but more.

but evruobe have lots of ghosts. Its true! So I Want to hear how many ghosts and where they loud and ghosts?

How many ghosts gaf?? "

It would be spelled worse than that, but my phone keeps spellchecking. But that's the gist of it. Then after the inevitable joking replies, I would post, " gaf stop. How many ghosts? "

Then just wing it from there.

tumblr_mthha7gR7p1re3x32o1_250.gif

terrisus

Is this a good purchase? (Photography related)

Rv0GhaH.jpg

Honestly, I'm just a sucker for the "retro" design and I want something dead simple to operate (and the X100s and every other Fujifilm camera is expensive as heck). I'm thinking about waiting for Black Friday or Boxing Day and trying to grab it. I want to get a dedicated camera to take some nice photos and try my hand at photography. My Samsung Galaxy camera can only do so much. And I really want to have a viewfinder on my camera. I've no skill at it, but I'm picking up another hobby and I've always wanted to try my hand at photography.

terrisus

How long could you stretch 1 hundred dollars? How many years?

If you were handed 1 hundred cash right now, what would you do? Its a lot of money, but not as much as you think. I once remember blowing through 88 dollars in 8 months.

If you were handed one dollar cash right now, what would you do? Its a lot of money, but not as much as you think. I once remember blowing through 0.88 dollars in 8 months.

What would you do? Move to a place where you could get more bang for your buck?
How many years could you make it last?

terrisus

What is wrong with you? Why haven't you done anything with your life? And when are you going to get married? You really need to settle down and have some children. And play Tropical Freeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom