• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydream

Banned
The I just beat The Last of Us for the fourth time! thread.

Doubts, depressions, and unmarked disenchantment go here. Did it live up to the hype? Tell us EVERYTHING, you fool.

Exotoro

The Last of Us is a horrible game [OT] Naughty Dogs? More like Naughty Frauds!

reactions would be priceless

Brakke

Banned
Besides this guy?

Colossal_Titan.png

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
In terms of neglecting them, using them, and/or sending them away and not maintaining contact with them?

Brakke

Banned
Brakke did you see your shoutout earlier?

Hehehe no, wasn't really interested in North Carolina or people shouting at each other about religion today so I didn't click in. Thanks very much though!

Thank God it was new though. Cyan was in that thread so mods were bound to ban me if there'd already been a thread.

maxcriden

Hehehe no, wasn't really interested in North Carolina or people shouting at each other about religion today so I didn't click in. Thanks very much though!

Thank God it was new though. Cyan was in that thread so mods were bound to ban me if there'd already been a thread.

Haha. And here I thought you read all of our threads by default! (And I would've felt TERRIBLE if you were banned over that.)

Would you date someone with a tail?

If so, would you date someone who walked on four legs?

If so, would you date someone who barked regularly?

If so, would you date a non-human?

If so, would you date a dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom