• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kisaya

Parody threads are only amusing providing that you know the context behind them, which 98% of the time you don't. Otherwise you just look like an un-funny asshole.

BouncyFrag

Do we have the right to subject our pets to prayers and blessings said before a meal? Sweeping generalizations about pet owners whose faith you don't approve of, or are completely ignorant of is encouraged.

Are there any black journalists?

So I've been trying to find out if there are any black journalists/critics who are black and work for any og the major outlets but I'm finding it hard. There are a lot of white guys and even a bunch of hispanic or asian people and even a handful of female journalists who work at these places, but since N'gai Croal left a while back I haven't noticed anyone else.

maxcriden

Try broccoli slaw or rabe. There's gotta be a broccoli out there for you. |OT|

Oh god. So tempting.

i only really like them raw or steamed (then chilled, not warm)

I dont like the stems, either i usually throw them to the side.

I kept buying whole broccoli and my wife kept only wanting the florets so I just decided to buy broccoli crowns instead. More expensive but this way I'm not eating mostly stems. I like stems okay, but florets are unquestionably where it's at.

terrisus

Try broccoli slaw or rabe. There's gotta be a broccoli out there for you. |OT|

Broccoli |OT| - There's a broccoli out there for everyone. (Yours may be slaw or rabe)

(I've tried it raw, steamed, and with cheese. I gagged and literally couldn't even swallow it every time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom