• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydream

Banned
I don't believe in astrology, but in fact I do

alt.: Self-fulfilling prophecies |OT|

alt.: Of course your Zodiac sign is appropriate for you

I wanted to make an OT for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. Had it all planned out in my head and everything. I probably would have replaced BruceLeeRoy as the "Grandmaster of Official Threads" had I gone through with it.

My car got ______ - how do i get rid of this horrible creation of nature!

Like the title says, there is ____ ALL OVER my car, roof, bonnet, windshield everywhere.

There are no professional shops here with clay and I do not want to use chemicals on my car because who knows what it will do to my ______.

It is a very hot day today so ive been using olive oil to get some of it off but this is taking monks patience and it still leaves a bit of that stuff when you look at it the right way.

Who has a solution to this __________?

Serious replies appreciated.

Oh, no, it still works. Yes, you should definitely make that thread!

Oh, awesome!

It all started with this image from the UK Highway Code:

hc_rule_50_help_yourself_to_be_seen.jpg

I looked at it and I thought "What if the text at the bottom is addressing the horse?" And I then thought about a world in which horses were seen as equals to humanity, but I somehow only thought about the aspect of Horses On The Road. Which is why I should never be given any amount of power because I'd just put it towards road maintenance.

Anyways, thread shall be made soon enough, when I work up the nerve to do it. ;-;

maxcriden

Oh, awesome!

It all started with this image from the UK Highway Code:

hc_rule_50_help_yourself_to_be_seen.jpg

I looked at it and I thought "What if the text at the bottom is addressing the horse?" And I then thought about a world in which horses were seen as equals to humanity, but I somehow only thought about the aspect of Horses On The Road. Which is why I should never be given any amount of power because I'd just put it towards road maintenance.

Anyways, thread shall be made soon enough, when I work up the nerve to do it. ;-;

I hope to beat Halo 2 to that coveted first post spot.

terrisus

The BDSM thread
: Bedmaking, Dusting, Sweeping, and Mopping

Funny story about that - a bit after my wife and I got married, she started writing chores that she wanted to get done each day on the calendar.
On Wednesdays she wrote S&M.
Sweeping and Mopping

She didn't realize the alternate meaning behind that until I pointed it out.
So periodically I joke about Wednesdays being our S&M day.

I'm not into either connotation of S&M :þ

maxcriden

The BDSM thread
: Bedmaking, Dusting, Sweeping, and Mopping

Funny story about that - a bit after my wife and I got married, she started writing chores that she wanted to get done each day on the calendar.
On Wednesdays she wrote S&M.
Sweeping and Mopping

She didn't realize the alternate meaning behind that until I pointed it out.
So periodically I joke about Wednesdays being our S&M day.

I'm not into either connotation of S&M :þ

I really think you should make this BDSM thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom