• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww f.lux yiss

just-do-it.jpg

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Maybe it's just me, but lately I feel like NeoGAF as a less fun place to be, way less so. I mean, it's still a great place to have good discussion about stuff in general or gaming in particular, but....... how should I say this... I feel like "having fun" is like, being frowned upon nowadays in GAF.

Maybe it's just me.

Calvero

Banned
will bayonetta 2 sales compete with titanfall sales?

will smash bros sales compete with titanfall sales?

will hyrule warriors sales compete with titanfall sales?

terrisus

Banner Saga dev: Apple is frustrated people don't want to pay for mobile apps after buying their massively overpriced devices

terrisus

All your titles are so good. I'm dying.

To be fair, that one literally wrote itself, what with the text in the actual thread's OP reading

"Apple is frustrated, along with everybody else, about the mentality that's gone rampant in mobile app markets, where people don't want to pay anything," Watson said. "They want to pay as little as possible. They think that four dollars is an exorbitant amount to pay for a game, which is very illogical considering most people's lifestyles. They'll spend $600 on an iPad, and $4 on a coffee, drop $20 on lunch, but when it comes to spending four or five dollars on a game, it's this life-altering decision. I'm frustrated with that too."

It's like... Really?... You don't say...

Apple's certainly crying all the way to the bank.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
This isn't a parody thread, but I really want to make a thread for people that love the idea of manual labor to hang out it. We could post pics of us using axes and shovels and like post cool pictures of backhoes digging and stuff. There could be a "backhoe of the week" award given out weekly, and a photography element where people post pictures of other people working hard outside but with artistic filters and stuff. Sometimes I simply can't stop thinking about manual labor all day long.

Would you guys post regularly in my thread?

maxcriden

This isn't a parody thread, but I really want to make a thread for people that love the idea of manual labor to hang out it. We could post pics of us using axes and shovels and like post cool pictures of backhoes digging and stuff. There could be a "backhoe of the week" award given out weekly, and a photography element where people post pictures of other people working hard outside but with artistic filters and stuff. Sometimes I simply can't stop thinking about manual labor all day long.

I would post, sure. I'm terrible at manual labor, though. My posts would mostly just be how impressed I was with everyone's self sufficiency and work ethic.

That's a good idea for a thread! I'd post in it, but I'm hardly the most productive Gaffer when it comes to posts, and doubly so when it comes to manual labour, I'm afraid...

A friend is mad at me because I jokingly told her to fuck off like the lowlife scumbag that she really is

Old, I know, but this thread didn't exist back then, and nor did I

daydream

Banned
I'd really like to see what this thread looks like.

Pacman ms./jr. (and then super pac-man and then that weird fruit-enhanced pac & pal) dominated many a childhood. I remember playing ms. pac-man on my translucent yellow arcade machine for hours and hours on end in 81-00 (which by the way was the probably the pinnacle of humanity - cold war, nato double-track decision, formation of the gcc, "relative" world peace, Soviet enmity, but then some nutjob had to become president, but I digress). An original pac-man remake with 244 dots (non of this expanded maze bullshit) with better graphics (doesn't even need animation, just up- res'd sprites) would absolutely print money. If namco was smart they would release it on iOS and android. One can only hope for a 35th anniversary championship edition (dx) next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom