• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to college and I'm scared. Having reached the ripe old age of my late teens/early twenties (lol, I know I'm old), I'm fairly certain nobody has ever done this mundane life event. Will I be ok?

I'm going to college and I'm scared. Having reached the ripe old age of my late teens/early twenties (lol, I know I'm old), I'm fairly certain nobody has ever done this mundane life event. Will I be ok?

Still gets about 300 replies, anyway. Couldn't the fellow checked if a thread about this had already been posted...? It probably has.

PS, I love this thread, everyone. Never let it die.

gosox333

I'm going away from the internet for a while, how extreme should I make this thread so I only get kind of banned instead of permabanned?

So, A Couple Of Microwave Ovens Put Their Sticks On A Drillbit And Fooled Around With It

Saw it on Myspace, and just had to share it.

Why would you do a thing like this? This is so dangerous, and you could even hear a bitch in the background.

terrisus

This is the song that doesn't end, yes, it goes on and on my friend.

Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because

(Not a parody of any existing thread, it would just be a fun thread to make... Until it gets locked 20 minutes lately anyway)

Loxley

The Literary Works of Stephenie Meyer Megathread |OT| Say it

When I've run out of things to say about Tolkien, that'll be my next GAF passion-project.

Is performing the normal, biological functions of a human selfish?

I recently came across the idea that functioning as a human---such as breathing, consuming food, and using up our sparse supply of drinkable water

For some reason I first read "drinkable water" as "toilet paper".

How to laugh at a parley

Have you stagnighted in life?

Can't make it to the baseball game? Have a robot cheer on your behalf... Your wife.

Someone comes up from behind and strangles you: How do you die?

EA's response to Sony's response to EA's response to Microsoft's Xbox One EA Access Subscription plan of EA's games in EA's press release

NateDog

Bolivia declares Israel has nicest falafel recipes

Someone comes from behind and stabs you to death

- What do you do?

Ebola: Humanity told to prepare for global apocalypse after infected humans were casually allowed on two planes to spread the pandemic all over the world.

When questioned about their decision, doctors responded with the following: "We've become bored with Pandemic 2."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom