• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 04/16/13 - Dragon Fantasy Book I (YOPO) | Soul Sacrifice (Demo)

kassatsu

Banned
q8nSdE2.jpg

xYT0r.png

FAQ

- upcoming games: www.psnstores.com/upcoming
- us store sneak peek: PSN + PSM

- to access the store of country X, you need an account of country X
(use this guide to create a Japanese account) (New Japanese Store guide)

- most PSP games and minis can also be played on Vita (compatibility list here)
- PSone games & minis can be played on both PS3 and PSP. Some PSone games now work on Vita.
- NeoGeo Station titles can be played on both PS3 and PSP, but must be purchased separately

- below, only demos and games are listed; for smaller dlc, videos, avatars, themes, etc. check the links

Store Status

US: Normal Update Time: Tuesday @ LOL GCT
EU: Normal Update Time: Wednesday @ 1700 CET
JP: Normal Update Time: M,T,W,Th @ 1900 PST
HK: Normal Update Time: M,T,W,Th @ 2200 PST

us.png
NOW UP!

Demos
► PS3
○ Mad Dog II: The Lost Gold - 1.4 GB
○ Sacred Citadel (PS3) - 793 MB

► Vita
○ Soul Sacrifice (Vita) - 1213 MB

Games

► PSN
○ Dragon Fantasy Book I (PS3/Vita) - $9.99 (89 MB)
○ Mad Dog II: The Lost Gold (PS3) - $9.99 (1.4 GB)
○ Sacred Citadel (PS3) - $14.99 (793 MB)

► PS3
○ Injustice: Gods Among Us - $59.99 (9.1 GB)
○ Sniper Ghost Warrior - $39.99 (3.3 GB)

► PS2
○ RPG Maker 3 - $9.99 (2.5 GB)

eu.png
NOW UP!
/!\ Some content not available in every region.

Demos
► PS3
○ Sacred Citadel - 793 MB

► Vita
○ Soul Sacrifice - 1.2 GB

Games
► PSN
○ John Daly's ProStroke Golf (PS3) - £15.99 (2.2 GB)
○ Sacred Citadel (PS3) - £11.99 (793 MB)

► PS3
○ XCOM: Enemy Unknown - £29.99 (7.7 GB)

► PS2
○ MOTORSIEGE : Warriors of Primetime - £3.99

► Vita
○ Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland - £34.99 (2.9 GB)​

jp.png
NOW UP!

Demos
► Vita
○ Seimado Monogatari - 462 MB

Games
► PSN
○ Darkstalkers Resurrection (PS3) - ¥2300 (341 MB)

► PS2
○ Psyvariar Complete Edition- ¥1200 (725 MB)
○ Shin Sangoku Musou 3 - ¥1500 (3.6 GB)​

hk.png
NOW UP!

Demos
► Vita
○ Holy Sorcery Story (Vita) – 462 MB

Games
► PSN
○ Guacamelee! (PS3/Vita) – HK$118 (853 MB)
○ Skullgirls (PS3) – HK$108 (1.7 GB)

► PS3
○ XCOM: Enemy Unknown – HK$312 (7.6 GB)

ReaperXL7

some good stuff this week, will be picking up Dragon Fantasy, and checking out the SS demo when they go up. Im curious how low PSASBR will go the week its on sale as I may pick it up if it goes to 20 or so.

if not ill just buy up the indies, though im not sure about Thomas and Zombie just yet.

Rootbeer

Banned
Seriously considering buying RPG Maker as a ps2 classic. Anyone played it?

there is one on steam... if you are serious about diving in, i'd think that would be the best version.

It's expensive but looks very powerful. There are also some add-ons for sale on there to increase the tilesets, etc.

OSHAN

Well, I'm trying to buy it, but I keep getting a god damn error message. This fucking store, urg. Take my money!

Does anyone know if you buy it from the Vita, you can download the PS3 version as well?

OSHAN

Wow, okay. I backed out of the damn store, and I now have 36 dollars in my wallet, but no game! UR'lbhafdlibha
fdbiah
df
f

It's up!
the thread

Well, I'm trying to buy it, but I keep getting a god damn error message. This fucking store, urg. Take my money!

Does anyone know if you buy it from the Vita, you can download the PS3 version as well?

If you're talking about Dragon Fantasy yes, buying any cross play PSN game will just deposit both the vita and ps3 versions into your download manager.

Anyone else having problems connecting to the store? I can't get in on my Vita or the webstore. Hopefully this doesn't affect the update, I want SS Demo and Malicious D:

OSHAN

Anyone else having problems connecting to the store? I can't get in on my Vita or the webstore. Hopefully this doesn't affect the update, I want SS Demo and Malicious D:

Store is all fucked up now. I was wrong; it added 48 dollars, and no game.

I had the damn game in my cart, tried to add funds, received error message, it stated amount in wallet 0.00; I tried again, same thing, and after two more times, I said fuck it.

Now I have 48 dollars in credit, apparently. Great.

Does anyone know the email to get a refund?

aristotle

FYI:

Please note that the PSN is still currently down for maintenance as we try to update our systems. We currently do not have an estimated time for it to be back up but are working to get it up as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2185

I bought something earlier today. It gave an error after being processed. Now my download list is empty but my order was processed since I have the email and it shows up in my transaction history (not my download history).

The store is currently broken so I wouldn't try it until it's officially up.

Number45

Wasn't planning on trying the SS demo, but I'm tempted knowing that the saves carry over. Have it pre-ordered already.

aristotle

maintenance ended last night

Click the link. It's extended. If everything was working, it wouldn't have today's date and say that they're still working on it.

Or just check their status link. :

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/237

Offline Timeframe

In order to continue to deliver you the best online games experience, we will be performing maintenance to upgrade the software for the PlayStation Store beginning April 15th to April 16th. We currently do not have an estimated time for the services to be restored and thank you for your patience.

I shouldn't have to prove myself if people just clicked links for themselves.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Demo, demo, demo please. Havent played much Vita lately, but cant wait to check out the demo.

Give me dat Soul Sacrifice demo.

And what the hell is Dragon Fantasy Book I. First I've heard of it. Sounds like some unadulterated killer-app material to me.

e_i

Give me dat Soul Sacrifice demo.

And what the hell is Dragon Fantasy Book I. First I've heard of it. Sounds like some unadulterated killer-app material to me.

It's a 8-bit parody of the 8-bit Dragon Quest/Final Fantasy games. It's also on iOS.

Anyone who may be trying to connect through a Vita and having problems connecting to the store may need to update to the newest firmware update. I believe it was 2.11 that was released just today...

Top Bottom