• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 03/05/13 - Germinator (PS3/V) | Bit.Trip Runner 2 | Fuel Overdose

kassatsu

Banned
aDc1XkI.jpg

xYT0r.png

FAQ

- upcoming games: www.psnstores.com/upcoming
- us store sneak peek: PSN + PSM

- to access the store of country X, you need an account of country X
(use this guide to create a Japanese account) (New Japanese Store guide)

- most PSP games and minis can also be played on Vita (compatibility list here)
- PSone games & minis can be played on both PS3 and PSP. Some PSone games now work on Vita.
- NeoGeo Station titles can be played on both PS3 and PSP, but must be purchased separately

- below, only demos and games are listed; for smaller dlc, videos, avatars, themes, etc. check the links

Store Status

US: Normal Update Time: Tuesday @ LOL GCT
EU: Normal Update Time: Wednesday @ 1700 CET
JP: Normal Update Time: M,T,W,Th @ 1900 PST
HK: Normal Update Time: M,T,W,Th @ 2200 PST

us.png
NOW UP!

Demos

► PS3
○ BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien - 769 MB
○ Germinator - 305 MB

► Vita
○ Germinator - 305 MB

Games

► PSN
○ BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien - $14.99 / 769 MB
○ Fuel Overdose - $9.99 / 236 MB
○ Germinator - $9.99 / 305 MB

► PS3
○ Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk - $49.99 / 14.5 GB
○ Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - $59.99 / 18.5 GB
○ MLB The Show 13 - $59.99 / 21.7 GB
○ Port Royale 3: Pirates & Merchants - $29.99 / 4.7 GB
○ Tomb Raider - $59.99 / 10.2 GB

► Vita
○ Germinator - $9.99 / 363 MB
○ MLB The Show 13 -$35.99 / 3.2 GB​

eu.png
NOW UP!
/!\ Some content not available in every region.

Demos

► PS3
○ Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers - 1.1 GB
○ Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 - 2.1 GB

Games

► PSN
○ Defenders Of Ardania - £6.49, €7.99 / 1.7 GB

► PS3
○ Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers - £29.99, €39.99 / 2.9 GB
○ MLB 13 The Show - £39.99, €49.99 / 11.4 GB
○ Tomb Raider - £49.99, €59.99 /

► PS2
○ Bolt - £7.99, €9.99 / 4.4 GB
○ Midnight Club - £7.99, €9.99 / 541 MB
○ Midnight Club 2 - £7.99, €9.99 / 4.3 GB

► Vita
○ Germinator - £7.99, €9.99 / 363 MB
○ Hungry Giraffe - £2.39 / 74 MB
○ MLB 13 The Show - £23.99, €29.99 / 3.2 GB
○ Ninja Gaiden S2 - £34.99, €39.99 / 2.9 GB

► PSP
○ Generation of Chaos: Pandora's Reflection - £15.99, €19.99 / 366 MB​

jp.png
NOW UP!

Demos

► PS3
○ Hatsune Miku Project Diva F (PS3) - 423 MB
○ One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 (PS3) - 1.3 GB

Games

► PS3
○ F1 Race Stars - ¥7140 / 1.2 GB
○ Hatsune Miku Project Diva F - ¥6600 / 5.5 GB

► Vita
○ Soul Sacrifice - ¥4900 / 1.9 GB
○ Tales of Hearts R - ¥5830 / 1.6 GB

► PSP
○ Eikoku Tantei Mysteria - ¥5280 / 1.5 GB
○ Elminage Ibun Ame no Mihashira - ¥4980 / 283 MB
○ Sora wo Aogite Kumo Takaku - ¥5300 / 1.4 GB
○ Ultraman All Stars Chronicles - ¥6280 / 795 MB

hk.png
NOW UP!

Games

► PS3
○ Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 - HK$468 / 9.3 GB
○ Hatsune Miku Project Diva F - HK$418 / 5.5 GB
○ MLB The Show 13 - HK$358 / 21.7 GB
○ Sengoku Hime 3rd - HK$528 / 4.5 GB

► PS2
○ Midnight Club - HK$72 / 529 MB
○ Midnight Club II - HK$72 / 3.1 GB
○ Silent Hill 4 The Room - HK$72 / 3.7 GB
○ Twisted Metal Black - HK$72 / 3.6 GB

► Vita
○ MLB The Show 13 -HK$312 / 3.2 GB
○ Soul Sacrifice - HK$348 / 1.9 GB
○ Tales of Hearts R - HK$378 / 1.6 GB

► PSP
○ Elminage Original - HK$118 / 320 MB​

Thank you both. I wonder since it's the HK store, if the Silent Hill 4 on the store is in English. I've heard all HK releases are in English, though I've never played one myself.

The HK store is a giant mix of Japanese, English and Chinese releases. You can tell which language it'll be before buying it though.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Lots of stuff to buy for me.
I wish XSEED would answer if Orgarhythm's ad-hoc mode worked cross region.

kassatsu

Banned
The Hong Kong store is by far the worst of the 4 "new store" layouts. It is really tough to find newly released games and the sorting options suck.

Avallon

United States now up got me excited. Apparently it's just those two games, though. I'm getting a physical copy of Atelier tomorrow.

Speevy

Banned
The Hong Kong store used to be so easy to buy from, but the last time I used it, it screwed up the exchange rate and charged me more than usual.

I'm sure they'll release all the PS2 classics everywhere they were released originally.

JJD

Hell yeah!!! Plus is getting Spec Ops: The Line and Joe Danger 2 today!

US PS Plus subscribers will get access - at no further cost - to Spec Ops: The Line, Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention, Joe danger 2: The Movie, Tekken 6 and The Cave.

I've been a Plus member from day one and The Line is probably the first full game they give away that I haven't played yet and I'm interested in trying!

Persona7

Banned
If they put up the original PS2 versions of Silent Hill, i'm hyped. Has HD remixes stopped PS2 Classics from coming out?

Silent Hill 3 is probably not going to happen, I think. From what I understand they had several legal issues with a few of the original voice actors.

I think putting these Blu-Ray games on digital was never originally intended. The format was added to the PS3 with intention of that large space being confined to a disc, not taking into account consumers downloading and installing those giant sizes. I wouldn't be surprised if there is hardware or software damage or wear from doing this.
The whole retail to digital thing is another half baked idea by SCEA and/or SCEE, pressured by Xbox 360 Games on Demand (who converts DVD to digital, not Blu-Ray) and their publisher "partners" like EA and Ubisoft to mimic that extra profit opportunity.

I could have sworn Fuel Overdose was up the week of a few other releases (Planets Under Attack, etc).

Or yes, it could have been added to the "new PSN games" category despite only being a trailer, like Terraria and others. Pretty laughable at this lack of coherent organization and clarity, as if the new store design and layout weren't horrible enough. They also add new, weeks or months away games on there for preorder for $59.99, except with absolutely nothing explicitly saying PREORDER in the title or difference from a new release. One would think games like Metro Last Light released months ago.

It is just so frustrating to me this new store was forced on all regions. It is a big sign of the unprofessional qualities of SCE Western branches when it comes to the online realm, and is not a good sign for PS4 if the Western-over-Eastern implication of the system design in all areas is to believed.

kassatsu

Banned
I could have sworn Fuel Overdose was up the week of a few other releases (Planets Under Attack, etc).

Or yes, it could have been added to the "new PSN games" category despite only being a trailer, like Terraria and others. Pretty laughable at this lack of coherent organization and clarity, as if the new store design and layout weren't horrible enough. They also add new, weeks or months away games on there for preorder for $59.99, except with absolutely nothing explicitly saying PREORDER in the title or difference from a new release. One would think games like Metro Last Light released months ago.

If is just so frustrating to me this new store was forced on all regions. It is a big sign of the unprofessional qualities of SCE Western branches when it comes to the online realm, and is not a good sign for PS4 if the Western-over-Eastern implication of the system design in all areas is to believed.

Yea game pages throw everyone off. The one for Fuel Overdose went up in November...

Cryo

Neo Member
Lots of stuff to buy for me.
I wish XSEED would answer if Orgarhythm's ad-hoc mode worked cross region.

Same here...
I have the JP version and have yet to encouter who has the game (not even on Near).
If XSEED guarantees cross region compatibility, I might persuade some friends to buy it.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I keep forgetting I have $6.01 of US Store credit (I'm from the UK). No idea what to spend it on. Any recommendations for a cheap PSN/PS1 game?

Hell yeah!!! Plus is getting Spec Ops: The Line and Joe Danger 2 today!

I've been a Plus member from day one and The Line is probably the first full game they give away that I haven't played yet and I'm interested in trying!

The Line is great. JD2 must have been a massive flop. Anyone got leaderboard stats?

The Germinator looks a bit meh and Fuel Overdose is sitting on 53 on Metacritic. For all the hype about indies on PSN I'd like to start seeing some quality stuff arriving soon.

Toki767

Not sure if I want to download Spec Ops since I played it on PC which probably made it look so much nicer. There might be nothing for me this week unless something goes on sale.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Store is always pretty late whenever there's a BF3 DLC...

Top Bottom