• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 03/05/13 - Germinator (PS3/V) | Bit.Trip Runner 2 | Fuel Overdose

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
99 items to upload to the store, 99 items, take one down pass it around, 98 items on the store to upload (but a BF3 expansion ain't one!) :(

Seriously though: Where is my Air Superiority mode? :(

graywolf323

looks like it's starting to go live

I hope that price for MLB '13 The Show Vita isn't right though, when has Sony put a game up at full price for Vita? $39.99? no thanks

VanWinkle

looks like it's starting to go live

I hope that price for MLB '13 The Show Vita isn't right though, when has Sony put a game up at full price for Vita? $39.99? no thanks

Well it's also the only recent Sony title that isn't cross-buy, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So do we have any idea when Terraria is coming out on PSN? The Japanese retail version is slated for 5/23, so the US PSN version has to be coming sooner than that, right?

Doel

This new store has really ****ed with the process. BitTrip Runner 2 is supposed to be discounted for PS+ but it's not showing up yet. All these little issues only came up after the facelift.

zeopower6

Disgaea 3 showing up in the PS+ section even though it's not free yet. :p

I lol'd at that earlier. Probably coming next week? :p

This new store has really ****ed with the process. BitTrip Runner 2 is supposed to be discounted for PS+ but it's not showing up yet. All these little issues only came up after the facelift.

I think the assumption is that they're just not done with updating completely? Lots of discounts and new material.

Looks like the free "Vita games" are up since you can't do anything to them from the webstore now (they should only be available for free on the vita store).

Blazblue seems to be already discounted though so it might be a weird ass staggered thing

Eusis

Looks like the free "Vita games" are up since you can't do anything to them from the webstore now (they should only be available for free on the vita store).
They are, I "bought" each of them but Patapon which I already owned. Guess I'll wait on whenever they actually update the store properly for the rest.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Disgaea 3 showing up in the PS+ section even though it's not free yet. :p

Should be this week, to be honest.

But I guess next week is fine, let's me download Spec-Ops
If I have the harddrive space
and go through it.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Watch them bypass my comment, and say something to a person giving glorious reviews on how all that content needed the delay, we should be lucky to have it this early...

459PMdS.png

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Picked up Runner 2 and Spec Ops. Good times.

Watch them bypass my comment, and say something to a person giving glorious reviews on how all that content needed the delay, we should be lucky to have it this early...

459PMdS.png

That's not very original.

Persona7

Banned
Are they really losing money off of the delays? I doubt that.

There has been at least 30 occasions for me personally where I sit down and turn the PS3 on, then notice the store hasn't updated and then shut it off and go download it on Xbox Live or steam instead.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hey kas,

When is PJ Dunegons coming out?

Kinda meh again this week, but the free games and the sweet sweet ps plus make up for it.

GraveRobberX

Christ...don't like when they update, don't sign on and purchase anything.

So let the Incompetency run free, not call them out on it?

Yeah, Thank You Sony for Delaying me to play my purchased content that I bought almost a year back

Yeah I'm at fault here

EU gets the same content to play since earlier in the day, yet we have to wait till they think it's ready

zeopower6

Are they really losing money off of the delays? I doubt that.

Do many people really sit there the entire afternoon waiting for the update to happen? Honestly, I usually just check the day after the update since it's usually all done by then. But this time around I wanted to get the free games from the Vita anniversary celebration. :D

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Hey guys, this is unrelated to today's update, but would anyone care to help get a fake "Official Playstation Network" page on Facebook pulled down? It was only created 8 hours ago and already has well over 20k likes, and is spreading fake "share this photo and become a PS4 beta tester" stuff (using a fanmade PS4 mockup, I might add). I also tweeted it to Morgan, so hopefully he can do something about it as well.

http://on.fb.me/YVEEl7

Just go here, click the little arrow button next to the "Message" button near the top, then click "Report Page" and select "Spam/Scam".

GraveRobberX

Do many people really sit there the entire afternoon waiting for the update to happen? Honestly, I usually just check the day after the update since it's usually all done by then. But this time around I wanted to get the free games from the Vita anniversary celebration.

I wanted my DLC for BF3, it was promised today

Hell EA stated "Out Now" for the PS3

If you can't put said content, yet the other stores can, shit is FUCKING STUPID!

baphomet

So let the Incompetency run free, not call them out on it?

Yeah, Thank You Sony for Delaying me to play my purchased content that I bought almost a year back

Yeah I'm at fault here

EU gets the same content to play since earlier in the day, yet we have to wait till they think it's ready

Did you get your content today? Then you have nothing to complain about. If you had been given a time it would be up when you purchased your season pass or whatever I could see an argument then. But complaining that the store isn't updated when you want it to be is ridiculous. The EU argument holds no water at all.

DiscoJer

Do many people really sit there the entire afternoon waiting for the update to happen? Honestly, I usually just check the day after the update since it's usually all done by then. But this time around I wanted to get the free games from the Vita anniversary celebration. :D

I think a lot of people on the east coast come home from work, turn on their PS3 to unwind, don't see the store update and do something else.

I think part of the problem is the store is presumably based on the west coast, so what seems just fine for them is late for the rest of the country.

Toki767

I think the problem with the updates is that they are so random compared to every other service. It's only SCEA that does this too. SCEE, SCEJ, Nintendo, Microsoft, they all update at the same time every week. It shouldn't be too much to ask for SCEA to do the same.

GraveRobberX

Did you get your content today? Then you have nothing to complain about. If you had been given a time it would be up when you purchased your season pass or whatever I could see an argument then. But complaining that the store isn't updated when you want it to be is ridiculous. The EU argument holds no water at all.

Yes 2 hours before Wednesday starts, yes that is Tuesday Store Update

BF3 DLC Premium Users paid for DLC since last year

They were given a time frame when the DLC's will be released

Then when time came near, the Date was given, trailers created for the occasion

So they had all of last week, to load the content, be it just the DLC for those that already paid for said content
Have it activate Tuesday, no matter what

The other store did that

That's the outcry, how can the same entity/service have the damn DLC up for their users, yet NA have to sit idle until NA gets their shit together to push out the update

That's not really a good comeback and makes him look like a mouth breathing man child.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Comeback to what/whom?

I left a comment, which amazingly gets not responded too, yet the guy who give it glorious reviews does, and they say Sorry for the Late update, yeah water under the bridge

Go back asking people to earn you trophies, that is what you are known for anyways

Nuklear

Banned
There has been at least 30 occasions for me personally where I sit down and turn the PS3 on, then notice the store hasn't updated and then shut it off and go download it on Xbox Live or steam instead.

I've done the same too on numerous occasions. If Sony wants to be lazy about store updates I'll just buy it from another service that wants my money more and updates it on time.

Top Bottom