• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 04/16/13 - Dragon Fantasy Book I (YOPO) | Soul Sacrifice (Demo)

Paskil

I wonder if anyone has ever successfully dated Grace Chen. I bet they probably break up with her before they ever go out on a first date.

yMQ0IpZ.gif

lol =/

Wynnebeck

Banned
Should I play the demo? I want to try it but I feel like if I play the demo, it's going to ruin some of the magic since I'll be carrying my stats over to the full game.

Should I play the demo? I want to try it but I feel like if I play the demo, it's going to ruin some of the magic since I'll be carrying my stats over to the full game.

Just do what i'm going to do: Play it to see if I like it and then delete the demo so I'll start the full game fresh

I would at least play it for 3 minutes to see how good it looks on OLED compared to gross youtube videos.

Grinchy

Banned

I love demos like that. The Torchlight II demo is a good example. You basically get a free game trial. If you really like it, you just buy the full game and continue where you left off. Instead of thinking that the demo is ruining the first experience, I just look at the demo as being my first experience.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Honestly this would make me embarrassed to be part of SCEA that this has been going on for years while EU store is usually up at a semi regular time.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...

Seventy5

Just do what i'm going to do: Play it to see if I like it and then delete the demo so I'll start the full game fresh
That's kind of silly since the demo is the entire first chapter. It's like you're getting the first bit for free and then get to continue in two weeks. win/win.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Yeah Vita store is up but no new stuff.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
That's kind of silly since the demo is the entire first chapter. It's like you're getting the first bit for free and then get to continue in two weeks. win/win.

How long is the first chapter?

They should actually shoot for a midnight update on Monday night going forward. That way by the time everyone wakes up Tuesday the games are there and ready to be downloaded.

OmegaZero

How long is the first chapter?

Like 5 or 6 missions.
And then you unlock 6 or 7 side missions (unrelated to the story IIRC) once you beat that.

It's been a while, but I remember that it was a fair amount of content. (for the JP demo at least).

Toma

They should actually shoot for a midnight update on Monday night going forward. That way by the time everyone wakes up Tuesday the games are there and ready to be downloaded.

People would still wait.

Its 3am here and I am still waiting :p

Toma

I'm not sure, but it's replayable like all of the "Hunter" games. I've read of people playing it for weeks until the game came out in Japan.

Oh wow, cool. Thanks.

Top Bottom