• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't typically post in PoliGAF but I just got into an argument with a friend over this on Facebook and wanted to get the thread's hot take.

He thinks it's confirmation that the DNC was complicit in Justice Scalia's death because "wetworks" is military slang for assassination + pool party matching up with the circumstances and already-popular conspiracy theory (involving prostitutes!) surrounding his death.

I think it's a bit suspect given the timing of the email (a few days prior to Scalia's death) but I really don't know as far as an ABSOLUTE CONFIRMATION!!11!!1! goes.

e: literally posted as I finished

He's threatened to sue plenty. He's kinda in a tough spot. If he does sue. This story stays in the spotlight even longer. Both the NYT story and him suing.

This story isn't going away. And he certainly hasn't shown me anything that makes me think he can let it fade away. He has claimed he will present proof of his innocence. That guarantees this story staying in the news until he does, and I don't see how he possibly can.

chefbags

chefbags has my vote.

Why thank you.

I shall gift you both with this hilarious Ellen gif I found today lol.

giphy.gif

Iowa:

CureL6cXYAEki2f.jpg

Reminder: Iowa counts all early voting as "absentee", even in-person voting. Trying to see if they could going to the polls as also "requesting" a vote.

I don't typically post in PoliGAF but I just got into an argument with a friend over this on Facebook and wanted to get the thread's hot take.

He thinks it's confirmation that the DNC was complicit in Justice Scalia's death because "wetworks" is military slang for assassination + pool party matching up with the circumstances and already-popular conspiracy theory (involving prostitutes!) surrounding his death.

I think it's a bit suspect given the timing of the email (a few days prior to Scalia's death) but I really don't know as far as an ABSOLUTE CONFIRMATION!!11!!1! goes.

Scalia's death was from natural causes. There is no sane reason to reject this finding that I have seen or heard and this email certainly doesn't change that.

Grief.exe

It's absurd to bring this in here, but let's be clear if something this was to happen, not even Obama would know for deniability, let alone John Podesta.

So step back and see this picture.

Trump says vulgar shit and trots out Bill's alleged victims from past. When pointed out that it has nothing to do with Hillary, his toadies claim she went after them VICIOUSLY providing zero evidence for such.

Women come forward with accusations against Trump. What does he do? He goes after them viciously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom