• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Polls are still too close to me, neefs. 10-15 points difference.

Kusagari

What happens in the scenario where McMuffin wins Utah and no one gets the required numbers?

Do Ryan and the rest have the stones to elect McMuffin?

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| "Have you ever been to Peter Luger’s for steaks?"

That whole story is vile of course but I had to laugh at the caveman Trumpyness of his offer. Nothing turns a lady on like a couple of gutbusting steaks and garlic mashed potatoes at a 130-year-old steakhouse. Maybe some cigars after.

It's like he had two flashing neon signs in his head:

"HORNY"
"I LIKE STEAKS"

Bronx-Man

Banned
this is good, with the musical notes

Yeah the musical notes elevate it haha
Kevin-Hart-Really-GIF.gif

rjinaz

Gees another Trump defender on CNN. It's time to focus on the issues, but first let me tell you about what the Clintons did.

It never ends. My brain hurts with these people.

That whole story is vile of course but I had to laugh at the caveman Trumpyness of his offer. Nothing turns a lady on like a couple of gutbusting steaks and garlic mashed potatoes at a 130-year-old steakhouse. Maybe some cigars after.

It's like he had two flashing neon signs in his head:

"HORNY"
"I LIKE STEAKS"

I was shocked he goes to brooklyn

get out of my borough.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
As a Democrat in New Hampshire's 1st Congressional District this is going to be me until election day:

sylvestercoffeeevuj7.gif

I have competitive Senate, Congress, and Governor races. At least HRC is a lock here and the other state positions are lost causes already.

This weekend I will start going door-to-door, rallying Democrats to vote in November. Wish me the best!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I'm not super thrilled with the fox poll. It seems like third parties just gain whenever one of trump or hillary fucks Up. I hope they stay home.

Bronx-Man

Banned
On one hand, McMuffin winning Utah stops Trump's president dreams immediately.

On the other hand, I really don't want to hear from any of the 3rd-party candidates ever after this election.

rjinaz

Even Wolf going in. Wow, never thought I'd see the day.

Yes or no, will you vote for him if this is true?

Lol still no answer except well Clinton will be president so...

On one hand, McMuffin winning Utah stops Trump's president dreams immediately.

On the other hand, I really don't want to hear from any of the 3rd-party candidates ever after this election.

If he wins a State, it means a lot more questions for the Republican party. Indisputable, concrete evidence that the party is in the midst of a Civil War. Something they can't try and wave away after the election.

As a Democrat in New Hampshire's 1st Congressional District this is going to be me until election day:

sylvestercoffeeevuj7.gif

I have competitive Senate, Congress, and Governor races. At least HRC is a lock here and the other state positions are lost causes already.

This weekend I will start going door-to-door, rallying Democrats to vote in November. Wish me the best!
Good luck! ^__^

Ok, lets say the Republican Party splits. which group leaves the party to start a new one? The moderates/establishment create a new party while the far right takes over the Republican party or the far right forms a new party? I figure the centrist party will be the one that lasts, but the interesting thing is, eventually, the far right and moderate right have to form one party again, so what happens there? Moderates hope they can control them this time?

Diablos

no we aren't. Where do people come up with this stuff?

2004: (Kerry/Bush)

Popular vote 2,938,095 2,793,847
Percentage 50.92% 48.42%

2008: (Obama/McCain)

Popular vote 3,276,363 2,655,885
Percentage 54.47% 44.15%

2012: (Obama/Romney)

Popular vote 2,990,274 2,680,434
Percentage 51.97% 46.59%

2012 was a weak year but Obama still outperformed kerry in 04, and Clinton is polling around Obama's 2008 numbers.

The center of the state where the republicans are has a declining population. Steel is dead, coal is dead. All of the growth is in the pittsburgh and philadelphia metro areas, which are younger, more diverse, and more educated than the rest of the state and trend heavily democratic.
I've tried to explain this so many times but people fail to understand our state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom