• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Debate #3 Thread of Hey Joe, where you goin' with that plunger in your hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevm3

Just seeing how Obama has really been using technology in his campaign gives me hope that he'll be a catalyst that really helps push technological breakthroughs forth. He's utilizing myspace, facebook, youtube, in game ads, and an i-phone ap. These past 8 years have felt a bit stagnant. I have a feeling Obama will help put money and atention to areas which really need to see breakthroughs.

Tamanon

Banned
John Oliver on attending a Palin rally this week.

"It is hands down, the most depressing event I have ever gone to. Everyone there is old, white and really scared. Literally half of the people I talked to believe that Obama is either a terrorist or a Muslim and also that there is no difference between the two."

Can't wait for the segment!

Fjolle

stay classy gop/florida...

antiobamasign.jpg

http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/new...g/2008/10/incendiary_sign_in_mccain_offi.html

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Hitokage said:
Yup, the reality of this election, as many of us who were around for Kerry have been saying, is that ANY state in contention except for North Dakota beyond the Kerry bloc, Iowa, and New Mexico puts Obama at a tiebreaker victory or a clinched victory. This can be Virginia. It can be Colorado. It can be Ohio. It can be Florida. It really doesn't matter.

I was in dirty commie Canada for 10 days last week and they're all so pessimistic and even more cynical than us, despite loving Obama. That argument is one of the only ones that helped them see how unlikely Obama not winning is.

Tamanon said:

"It is hands down, the most depressing event I have ever gone to. Everyone there is old, white and really scared. Literally half of the people I talked to believe that Obama is either a terrorist or a Muslim and also that there is no difference between the two."

Can't wait for the segment!

Is this quote in character or out of character?

Chiggs

Gold Member
Tamanon said:

:lol

I'll be attending one here in Colorado Springs. For better or worse, it should be enter. Should take a camera with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom