• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riverdale |OT| Teen Peaks (or: Archie's Weirder Mysteries) - Thursday, 9/8c on The CW

doop_

Banned
I am having more fun with this show compared to all the other CW shows this season. I always knew it would surprise us.

ghost-writer-01.jpg

its jamal

ZeroX03

Banned
Those pics are amazing.

Alright folks, new episode in less than an hour! Half way mark!

#1.07 "Chapter Seven: In a Lonely Place"
Episode Promo
Inside: In a Lonely Place
THE SEARCH IS ON - When a major piece of evidence is mysteriously destroyed, new rumors begin to swirl as to who was really behind Jason's murder. Tensions build when Jughead's (Cole Sprouse) father returns to the fray and it's revealed that he and Fred (Luke Perry) have some unresolved sexual chemistry between them. Meanwhile, Veronica (Camila Mendes) takes matters into her own hands after her fight with Hermione (Marisol Nichols). Cheryl (Madelaine Petsch) approaches Betty (Lili Reinhart) with an unexpected proposal that leaves Betty torn. KJ Apa and Madchen Amick also star. Allison Anders directed the episode written by Aaron Allen (#107).

Also bad news: show is going on a break for a few weeks after this. It's back March 30th.

Jhoan

A break?! Well it's to be expected since it's that time of season. I'm happy that iZombie is coming back in early April as a side note.

ZeroX03

Banned
I was the one who posted up the episode was about to start and then I forgot to watch. I'll catch up when it's finished damnit.

Gonna be crushed when it's revealed that Archie's dad is a piece of shit as well.

Edit: I KNEW THAT SLIMEBAG ARCHIE WOULD MOVE IN ONCE HE FELT THREATENED BY JUGHEAD.

Top Bottom