• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riverdale |OT| Teen Peaks (or: Archie's Weirder Mysteries) - Thursday, 9/8c on The CW

kirblar

Riverdale Showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa Talks Season 1, Comics, and More!

"We also tease who our big bad for season 2 might be. It's someone that has a long deep ties to the Archie Universe. It's definitely a character people know. I think it's a character people want to see coming."​

This has to be
Sabrina-related... Fits with the rumors that she shows up at the finale too. Don't think they'd have herself as a villain, but maybe someone associated to her.

That or it's just Hiram.

Anyway, good to see him talking about season 2 like it's a possibility. I'm still hopeful since Warner signed that deal for more original programming based on the Archie comics.

in other news, attractive people:
I'm expecting S1's finale to be sort of like the finale of
GoT S1, where suddenly a show about medieval politics has magic running around.

Joni

Live TV ratings, while by no means irrelevant, are continually diminishing in importance, and CW's business model is even less dependent on them than those of the bigger networks.

International licensing's a huge part of this stuff nowadays.

We're getting to the point where streaming numbers matter more than overnights, particularly on a network like CW.

But of course, as long as Netflix refuses to share numbers, it can still come off as a surprise that it is big enough to offset not scoring on television.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
giphy.gif

hallelujah! we can stop worrying for a while.

anaron

Was hoping that's why the thread was so active! :D

I wasn't too worried with how much was going into the show/the creative behind it but still: YAY!

ZeroX03

Banned
If I were as sexy as GhostWriter24 (which could be any cast member really), I wouldn't reveal my true identity online either

Top Bottom