• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riverdale |OT| Teen Peaks (or: Archie's Weirder Mysteries) - Thursday, 9/8c on The CW

Finally! Anybody else notice how much this show has blown up on social media, especially Instagram and Tumblr? They thirsty for it.

Yeah, it's blown up a lot and relatively quickly. I started following most of the main cast on Twitter before the show premiered, they were well under 10K followers (I didn't follow Cole who obviously has more followers than everyone else on the show combined) it didn't take very long for Lili, Camile and KJ to break 100K on there, I ended up unfollowing them and most other Riverdale related Twitter accounts to spare myself from clicking on and seeing replies to their Tweets. I think I'm only following the official show account and Marisol Nichols now.

ShadyK54

The back & forth roasting/shooting between the families never gets old.

Also, c'mon Archie. I was looking forward to more moments of you & Jughead just chilling and hanging out, don't ruin it.

Edit: Old Arrow ad? Lol.

Top Bottom