• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

San Bernardino shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
If people were seen going into a confirmed IED/pipe bomb manufacturering facility, I'd have to say they knew something about it. There were at least 2 separate people that we know of (reported by the media) who have admitted that they had seen multiple men moving in and out of the house. They didn't report it because of fears of being called a racist.

You know the situation we're talking about does not involve eyewitness accounts of guns and bullets. It involves the movement of many boxes and multiple men seen at the place just days prior. Would you have reported it?

Are we talking about his house or his garage? Because the garage is entirely separate from their home.

If there was the conspiracy you're talking about existed we'd have probably heard about something by now given the entire power of the federal government is currently focused on tracing these people and the media hasn't reported on it at all since.

They raided the residence of the friend that bought these guns and they haven't found shit or any conspiracy there. They've interviewed just about everybody in his mosque and haven't noticed anything there. Sounds like your preferred candidate Trump is going to get to the case though, time to waterboard the family.

Tarkus

Are we talking about his house or his garage? Because the garage is entirely separate from their home.

If there was the conspiracy you're talking about existed we'd have probably heard about something by now given the entire power of the federal government is currently focused on tracing these people and the media hasn't reported on it at all since.

They raided the residence of the friend that bought these guns and they haven't found shit or any conspiracy there. They've interviewed just about everybody in his mosque and haven't noticed anything there. Sounds like your preferred candidate Trump is going to get to the case though, time to waterboard the family.
You know damn well that my preferred candidate isn't Trump

frysquint.gif~c200

Diablos

It's incredible how does two left their baby all alone in the world. Maybe it will be for the best in the long run. I wouldn't even tell her the truth about her parents until she's a grown woman. I'll even change her last name. She doesn't deserve to be shamed her whole life for what her parents did.
The baby is better of if this is who her parents really were.

No Love

Banned
Jesus. Watching Trump talk about how "he knows" the family members are lying because he "can tell" he's good at telling. Who wants to doubt that if it were up to him his entire family would be tortured?

Trump is a pathological liar. He literally will say anything if it means people might believe him.

If people were seen going into a confirmed IED/pipe bomb manufacturering facility, I'd have to say they knew something about it. There were at least 2 separate people that we know of (reported by the media) who have admitted that they had seen multiple men moving in and out of the house. They didn't report it because of fears of being called a racist.

You know the situation we're talking about does not involve eyewitness accounts of guns and bullets. It involves the movement of many boxes and multiple men seen at the place just days prior. Would you have reported it?
Link?

rjinaz

Trump is a pathological liar. He literally will say anything if it means people might believe him.

Oh I don't believe he can tell who is lying but what I do believe is that his obvious hatred is sincere. There's just no faking that amount of contempt, he wears it on his face.

Tarkus

Isn'the Townhall a right wing site?
I've stopped caring about partisanship. The two main problems in this country currently: guns and terrorism, need to be addressed by all media outlets and every citizen. We all know what's going on here. Some of us are reluctant to admit it.

Amir0x, we were discussing this earlier but the sister said she's going to raise the baby.
The older sister of Syed Farook, one of the suspected shooters in Wednesday’s deadly San Bernardino rampage, said she and her husband hope to adopt the 6-month-old baby girl left behind by her brother and his wife, who were both killed by police in a shootout.

Saira Khan, Farook's sister and Tashfeen Malik's sister-in-law, told ABC News she and her husband, Farhan Khan, could give the orphaned baby "a stable upbringing."

"For the time being, we want her to enjoy her innocence," Saira Khan told ABC News' Kayna Whitworth. "You know, we don't want her to know everything, but I think eventually she will find out probably on her own."

San Bernardino County Sheriff John McMahon told ABC News "federal authorities, in conjunction with the county's child protective services, took custody of that child, and at some point in the next week, they will have a dependency hearing in the County of San Bernardino to determine where, ultimately, that child will live, at least in the short term."

The Khans, who have a 2-year-old girl and 7-year-old boy of their own, told ABC News they hope to have their niece by Monday.

Malik, 29, who is from Pakistan but had lived in Saudi Arabia, came to the U.S. last summer on a "fiancé" visa and later obtained a Green Card, U.S. officials have said. Malik married Farook, an American of Pakistani descent, in August 2014 and the couple had a baby daughter six months ago.

Malik and Farook unleashed a deadly attack in San Bernardino on Wednesday, killing 14 people and injuring another 21, an act now being investigated as terrorism.

In the last 21 months, at least 71 people in the U.S. were charged with ISIS-related activities, including 10 women, according to authorities. Some have been mothers, like Malik.

"They're prioritizing martyrdom above all other aspects of their life, including raising a family," Audrey Alexander, a fellow with the George Washington University program on extremism, told ABC News' Martha Raddatz.

"It’s harder for us to understand, especially knowing that he was our brother and he was so happy with her," Saira Khan said. "How can he leave his only child, you know? And how could the mother do this?"

Saira Khan called Wednesday's deadly shooting "horrific," and to the victims, she said, "We can’t begin to imagine what they’re going through."

"We feel for them," she said.

Of course someone knew what was up. Many men were spotted entering and exiting the place in the days before.

Somebody had to set the patsies up, right? They were planting all the evidence and hypnotizing the couple while feeding them IV drips of LSD.

But seriously, these 'false flag' people on Facebook are driving me nuts.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Somebody had to set the patsies up, right? They were planting all the evidence and hypnotizing the couple while feeding them IV drips of LSD.

But seriously, these 'false flag' people on Facebook are driving me nuts.

Wait - people are saying this was a false flag operation? Seriously?

I don't know why I'm surprised, but I am.

vityaz

Wait - people are saying this was a false flag operation? Seriously?

I don't know why I'm surprised, but I am.

There are always people claiming these things when a shooting or some kind of an attack occurs. They just immediately assume it's a false flag and run with it, barely waiting to come up with "evidence" and warped scenarios.

Downhome

Just saw on Fox News where they are starting to believe the dating website they met on is likely a cover, and the family is likely not telling the truth about anything up to this point.

They are also checking the schools he had inspected not long before the shooting, looking into the food he had contact with, and one school at least has had bomb sniffing dogs out to check everything just in case.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Just saw on Fox News where they are starting to believe the dating website they met on is likely a cover, and the family is likely not telling the truth about anything up to this point.

They are also checking the schools he had inspected not long before the shooting, looking into the food he had contact with, and one school at least has had bomb sniffing dogs out to check everything just in case.

the mother's situation is fishy to me. she freakin lived with them while they were making bombs.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
i heard he also was planning one or two mass shooting / terrorist attacks with syed farook a couple years ago.

riotous

Banned
I'm confused as to why 'marriage' is on that list of scary words.

It was some sort of sham marriage.

The third charge — the sham marriage — is related to Marquez's wedding to a member of Farook's extended family so she could obtain legal U.S. status, prosecutors said. In return, she paid Marquez $200 month, according to the charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom