• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus (PS4/PSV) Out March 15th (North America)

Eolz

Elaborate please. Also is this sold out on Best Buy because it says Coming Soon. Use to say Preorder I thought...

Just replying to the previous comment.
Xseed won't make a western version of a game run at a better framerate. The vita version of EV is not as stable as SV.

Ultimadrago

Also is this sold out on Best Buy because it says Coming Soon. Use to say Preorder I thought...

Yeah, it did. It's really odd, Best Buy sometimes says "Sold Out" on the site and other times just "Coming Soon" when it means "Sold Out". I'm fairly positive it'll go back up (at least for a while) between now and release though.

Koppai

Yeah, it did. It's really odd, Best Buy sometimes says "Sold Out" on the site and other times just "Coming Soon" when it means "Sold Out". I'm fairly positive it'll go back up (at least for a while) between now and release though.
Only 3 more days, we ended up getting 2 copies of the 3DS game at work last time so I'm not too worried. Although I can see if we are getting any.

Blueblur1

I pre-ordered both versions because fuck it; I want to support it. My friends are going to give me shit when I'm playing it instead of SFV though. Lol

Ogawa-san

anyone else playing this on an alt account so their psn friends wont catch them playing it? I am for this and DOAX3 lol
9nQKsq3.png
Embrace it.

Ultimadrago

My irl friends don't even care enough about most video games to bother browsing through trophies (or to know/care what Senran Kagura/DoA even is). They just keep playing their FIFA/Shooter and are on their way. lol

Super excited for this but sadly I can't get it at launch (will have to wait until my next paycheck), are all the extras pre-order only/limited edition?

bnx

anyone else playing this on an alt account so their psn friends wont catch them playing it? I am for this and DOAX3 lol

Couldn't care less if they see me play DOAX3. Maybe they'll look it up and buy it themselves.

Which would increase those chances for future DLC characters.

(Plus I already played Estival Versus on my main account so whatever)

L.O.R.D

They won't fix an issue present in the japanese version, they are just localizing it.
Well, they should fix it for both Japanese and western version.
I don't understand how they fucked up this version when the first game run like a charm.
I am not talking about xseed them self, i am talking about tamsoft and marvelous.

Koppai

Dammit, my store is not getting any copies that I can tell. But another store is getting like 6 copies so guess I will have to pick it up there.

Amiibro

has anyone had any movement on the PS4 version shipping from Amazon? I have a est date for the Vita version I preordered but it says

Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date.

Demoskinos

Woah. That Hikage. I didn't know you could change the models' hair so drastically.

Yeah, there are a lot of hairstyles and colors and what not you can unlock. The customization level is pretty high. Even more so if you venture into the DLC waters and get some of the DLC outfits.

Ultimadrago

Yeah, there are a lot of hairstyles and colors and what not you can unlock. The customization level is pretty high. Even more so if you venture into the DLC waters and get some of the DLC outfits.

Nice! Can't wait to make some combinations with Mirai and Minori~

starting to freak out amazon hasn't shipped my PS4 copy lol

I chatted with an Amazon rep about it last night and that I have nothing to worry about and that it'd ship on time.

Amiibro

is your status for the PS4 version still saying Delivery Est, no date? just odd that the Vita one updated and the other didn't. Guess Im just worried about getting cancelled or something, I saw Best Buy is sold out already.

Also there is zero chance of the DLC for the DOA girls right??

What are the gameplay improvements from Shinovi to Estival? I like Shinovi, but the game can get too repetitive at times.

You can wall run now, like a true ninja.

Gameplay is not the main priority of the SK Versus subseries. If you want an improved gameplay, you should try SK2 Kurenai/Crimson on 3DS.

My friends knows I'm buying this day 1.

is your status for the PS4 version still saying Delivery Est, no date? just odd that the Vita one updated and the other didn't. Guess Im just worried about getting cancelled or something, I saw Best Buy is sold out already.

Also there is zero chance of the DLC for the DOA girls right??

We are getting Ayane from DOA, the only DLC we aren't getting are the Ikki Tousen girls.

Top Bottom