• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Menome

DQjeM.gif

Alberto already getting his contractually obligated post WWE UK indy dates in

ZaL9ouul.jpg

Amazed PCW got beaten to the punch.

NDefmNLl.jpg

He's also got booked in Paige's da's promotion. I imagine he's working for free, I doubt they could afford his old indy price

guys i'm just rewatching shinsuke vs zayn

fuck it. it's a lock. this is match of the year.

Eh, I know it's a super hyped match but I think it being his debut match in NXT is pushing it higher for some people. These are other matches I've watched, or plan to, that could beat it out; some fairly easier than others.

Omega/Naito and Omega/Goto from this recent G1

If the reports on the 6-man tag from PWG are to be true, that could also very easily be MOTY.

Ciampa/Gargano and Ibushi/Alexnader at CWC

Revival vs Ciampa/Gargano from Takover Brooklyn II

Honestly the G1 Final with Omega & Goto immediately became a MOTY for me. It was incredible.

Zach

Me and the wife watched some network tonight and holy shit whats with these fucking ads? Like we pay for this shit i shouldnt see a nickelodeon ad before my hardy boys beyond the mat!
It's especially lame when you have to watch a 30-second anime commercial before you watch a 90-second Hidden Gems intro.

Anth0ny

dat peak CM Punk

zIW3lGg.png

best he's ever looked. it's all a worked shoot. that's the picture of a champion, the one who can unify RAW and Smackdown titles on his return to the organization by defeating Dean Ambrose and whoever holds the Universal Championship at the time. and to push AJ's return to unifiy the women titles.

the firing, the lawsuit, AJ leaving, UFC prep and fight, all a work.

after his fight with Gall, win or lose, this is the face of the WWE new era.

on the other hand i'm pretty inebriated and this is prolly a load of shit. Punk looking solid though.

It's true. He looks good.

But as soon as he goes back to Vince and gets his Brock contract where he gets a jet to and from the arena every night, he will quickly gain back the 30 pounds from daily beef sandwiches.

I am rooting hard for Punk. The wrestling fan in me marked out when he walked right up to Gall, and rejected the handshake without saying a word. The dude is a natural heel, lol.

He looks great and has bigger balls than most people in this world. Lets go Punk! BEST IN THE WORLD!

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I am rooting hard for Punk. The wrestling fan in me marked out when he walked right up to Gall, and rejected the handshake without saying a word. The dude is a natural heel, lol.

He looks great and has bigger balls than most people in this world. Lets go Punk! BEST IN THE WORLD!
Me too. Really hope he wins then drops a pipebomb.

Punk should have kept the beard and hair. He looks sickly now. And Mickey sounds like Bo Dallas cutting a Ryback promo in his post match intetview.

Fox318

It's scary how close lapsed Vince is to the real one.

I mean he tried to shoot a single leg on harley race and who knows what he really knew about Snukka.

Top Bottom