• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Aiii

So not worth it
Is he? The Vlog Series had Dana saying he wanted something more tough and according to some people Mickey's been hinting he's going with a recent rap track or something.

Awesome if he does. Let the fighter come out to what they want, regardless if it doesn't scream 'tough guy'.

The latest Embedded has Dana and Mickey meeting at the arena and Dana telling him how much shit he's been getting about that song.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You can't have your cake and eat it, too, Vance. I don't care about your bet. I want your prediction. Sounds like you're going with #PunkLoses.
Prediction is he doesn't have a prayer

Snaps, I want to see the outcome of that Marty dude encounter Cody talks about

n0xuUWS.gif

It'll be closing soon and I'm not going to dunking donuts. They're abysmal

Lol Punk wanted Bret in his corner lmao
Wait, so Punk has spent the past two years getting annoyed when people bring up his wrestling career and how he seems to want to be distanced from the wrestling side completely, then says he wants backing him in a corner one of the most famous pro wrestlers of all time.

1420160104919.gif

Wait, so Punk has spent the past two years getting annoyed when people bring up his wrestling career and how he seems to want to be distanced from the wrestling side completely, then says he wants backing him in a corner one of the most famous pro wrestlers of all time.

1420160104919.gif
Bret's shooter. He probably wanted to play the Bret v Backlund match and maybe Bret throws in the towel.

But he should've requested Severn.

Oersted

Just read the Tommy Dreamer interview

So that actually was the Dudleys farewell lol

Thought it would be another fake retirment

Win or Lose I am just waiting to see WWE's pissy response to how Punk does.

The safe money is on him losing but I wouldnt mind him winning. It will be a fun mess.

Jimmy Havoc is presenting a Hardcore Tournament next week, perhaps Ultraviolent month lives?

Hope this makes it to tape, the lineup is interesting.
iz5GqNSl.jpg

So they're really making fun of the chokeslam and the sharpshooter. Fuck Gall, I'll break his fucking back. Disrespecting my damn business. No good son of a bitch.

Zach

#PunkWins

Zach
Brian_FETO
Aiii
OwensIsNow
Dr Duncan Steel

#PunkLoses

NeoGAF Vince McMahon
BewareTheBatsie
Barrage
Bronx-Man
FlammableD

Buncha noncommittal cowards in this community.

Edit: Oh, but heck, this is shaping up to be a pretty sweet WarGames. But can I coexist with OwensIsNow long enough to get the win?! Tune in tonight to find out!

#PunkWins

Zach
Brian_FETO
Aiii
OwensIsNow
Dr Duncan Steel

#PunkLoses

NeoGAF Vince McMahon
BewareTheBatsie
Barrage
Bronx-Man
FlammableD

Buncha noncommittal cowards in this community.

Edit: Oh, but heck, this is shaping up to be a pretty sweet WarGames. But can I coexist with OwensIsNow long enough to get the win?! Tune in tonight to find out!

Put me down for #PunkWins, please.

Top Bottom