• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cru Jones

I saw the news that Vlambeer is going to be giving free gift copies of nuclear throne out to those who already own it (See here: http://www.pcgamer.com/nuclear-throne-owners-get-a-free-second-copy-for-2015) and I thought that it might be a good idea to organize a list so Gaffers who have a spare gift copy can give it a good home to a NeoGAF member.

I'll update this list once a day until January 1st. Then once January 1st rolls around if you feel like you want to donate your game to Gaffers please use this list to donate. If you get a game donated to you please send me a PM so I can strike your name off the list.

Mods, if this is against the TOS please let me know and I'll shut this thread down. I figured it is similar enough to beta key begging threads :)

Edit: I'll update the list with Neogaf User names only to prevent unscrupulous individuals from farming steam user names from Gaf

List
  1. Cru Jones
  2. grkazan12
  3. Mushroomer25
  4. ShockingAlberto
  5. TouchMyBox
  6. gbrewski
  7. keit4
  8. Jaykay
  9. WinterDemons
  10. devonodev
  11. Miker
  12. Lazulic
  13. brickarts295
  14. EMBee99
  15. John Rabbit
  16. Red Rudolph
  17. Soulflarz
  18. Ingueferroque
  19. Kade
  20. Toki767
  21. John1744
  22. deadstar72
  23. atomsk
  24. Yaranaika
  25. Varg
  26. Bowler
  27. marrec
  28. RustySpoon
  29. SalsaShark
  30. Svafnir
  31. aza
  32. HorseMmeat
  33. Chacranajxy
  34. Sajjaja
  35. yatesl
  36. Mr. Doop
  37. Pudge
  38. FiggyCal
  39. Mupod (Friend Gifted him a copy)

Edit: Sorry I haven't kept up with the list, it got busy with holidays. Unfortunately I haven't seen any interest from Nuclear Throne owners to help out GAF, if we start getting some traction then I'll continue updating the list.

game has been on my radar for some time, just haven't been able to pull the trigger on it (pun intended?). Steam ID is John_Rabbit.

Corpekata

Banned
I don't want to be put on the list for the free copy but if anyone wants to organize a purchase and we split the cost, hit me up. 7.50 a piece that way, since I doubt too many people are going to have enough free copies.

Salsa

damnnnnn I want this so bad. was planning on buying it but splurged on Transistor today

would really appreciate it.

Steam: pablitomm

edit: Steam name is Salsa but the id is pablitomm

I've been following the game for a while, it would be great to get to play it if someone can share a copy.

Steam: dawnoflife

Top Bottom