• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls 2nd Encore |OT| Launch Party (2012-still going)

Samemind

Ravidrath! Now that Blazblue Cross Tag Battle is a thing, so must the below also become a thing:

I hope y'all are on the phones right now. You have stronger connections to ASW now than when this original image was created as a joke. Make it a reality <3

That wasn't a joke, it was a congratulations for Skullgirls getting into japanese arcades.

So i just got a email stating that they started shipping the LRG copies to people. Just giving the last remaining SkullGirl fans here a heads up. =o

So glad Lab Zero finally beat all the hurdles to pull this off.

Ravidrath

still waiting for mine to ship.

Hoping we get Skullgirls Vita in November.

Sony is currently blocking the Vita version on what is, frankly, a completely bullshit "bug." Which has been in there forever without issue.

We're trying to get a waiver for it. So if we can get that to happen, we will hopefully be clear to enter manufacturing.

But because Vita takes 5 weeks to manufacture, probably no way for it to release in November. :\

Olengie

Sony is currently blocking the Vita version on what is, frankly, a completely bullshit "bug." Which has been in there forever without issue.

We're trying to get a waiver for it. So if we can get that to happen, we will hopefully be clear to enter manufacturing.

But because Vita takes 5 weeks to manufacture, probably no way for it to release in November. :\

I heard it about from LRG.

Ahh. I see. So December at the earliest. Hopefully it gets sorted out before January. Would be nice to finally get the Vita version before my birthday.

Ravidrath

Thanks for your patience.

It's been very frustrating that all of these have been out forever, even physically in Japan, which is the most difficult region to pass.

But suddenly they're finding new bugs and insisting that they be fixed now. Despite being in the wild for years without getting any reports of them occurring.

Olengie

It's fine for me. Used to the waiting and all. Been waiting for that Persona 5 ever since Persona 4, its announcement and the delays. #hardinlied never forget. lol

On the plus side. At least the PS4 one is coming. I decided to split my Bundle Order because of that.

i-Jest

Thanks for your patience.

It's been very frustrating that all of these have been out forever, even physically in Japan, which is the most difficult region to pass.

But suddenly they're finding new bugs and insisting that they be fixed now. Despite being in the wild for years without getting any reports of them occurring.

I'm use to waiting a long time for things. Unlike Sekai Project Vita game news, you guys actually keep us up to date on the goings on surrounding release. The transparency makes all the difference in situations like these.

Olengie

I'm use to waiting a long time for things. Unlike Sekai Project Vita game news, you guys actually keep us up to date on the goings on surrounding release. The transparency makes all the difference in situations like these.

You guus are 100% better than Sekai Project and are at least upfront about it

Top Bottom