• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Korean singer Kim Hyung-seo (Bibi) collaborates with SIE for a Stellar Blade music video

Dorfdad

Gold Member
Real women look like that?! 👀
NO SILLY thats all AI we know what real women look like

KJ1Mplf.jpeg

Pejo

The song isn't my thing, but I'm glad to see all of the effort being put into marketing this game. Hope it sells gangbusters. I already preordered and will double dip when it hits PC.

DavJay

Sad we are being condition into thinking women should look like pit bulls. I mean even in Hollywood to pick good looking women. Why in gaming when the producer have 100 percent control choose to have you know what….

Exede

Stupid AI generated music video! Woman dont look like this twitter sayed, must believe the angry mob, damit!

FeralEcho

Noise Ruido GIF by Travis

This is "music" I guess...

Outside of the title this has no semblance to Stellar Blade in either the music or the overall look.... I don't get this collab at all. She's famous somewhere I guess? Thats about it.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.

Another Stellar Blade thread? Another Stellar Blade thread.

Killer song. Because that's what Stellar Blade does to women.

NahaNago

I like the push with the music but they should have went more of a hard rock style to match the apocalyptic environment.

Top Bottom