• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon seems to be developing quite the fan art following already....

D_prOdigy

y5OTf5D.png

You're wonderful

I literally shed tears of joy while browsing this thread, all the wonderful fan art. Man I love GAF, and the internet in general: it's where the culture is done.

These are awesome. I love that this is the next big thing and the media isn't even hyping it as much. Now this is impact right here. The game is traveling in its own.

Oswen

I'm one of the sad people who put this in the "Nice ideas but wont get it" list.
After all this hype around the title, however, i may have to repent.

Nikodemos

You should move the award further downwards. The way it sits now looks like the game is a 0/10. 0_o

In fact, put it on the right. There's a fair bit of blank real estate there.

llamarawk

Well the art is awesome and getting me interested in the game. And I didnt really get it when it was revealed and still kinda dont but I'm glad everyone is liking it.

I assume there will be more customization because 1 gun with a few powerups doesnt seem like enough depth for a multiplayer team shooter. But I havent heard one bad thing from anyone who has played it.

I have to admit I agree with some in the thread. When I saw it debuted I kinda gave it a meh, now after seeing some of the fan art it made me go back and look. Pretty hyped to try it now.

gngf123

I assume there will be more customization because 1 gun with a few powerups doesnt seem like enough depth for a multiplayer team shooter. But I havent heard one bad thing from anyone who has played it.

There's a lot more than what they showed. What they had on stage was the equivalent of showing Mario Kart with 1 track, only red/blue shells, and Mario/Luigi as the only playable characters.

E3bbrCn.jpg

Made the arms and legs long and splindly to make the hair length work a little better but with the big boots and the way I did the bandit eyes it just ended up feel like a sonic character lol.

Fun stuff will try again.

I LOVE your art style. You need to have a comic series (if you don't already).

And I see more posts in here got deleted.

Psxphile

And another one (also from deviantart):
splat____by_phoenix_conrad-d7m68dr.png
Poor attempt at isolating and making trasparent but:
cLkDNtb.png

lol

That's the face of someone whose seen 'some shit'. Or just discovered what the Internet does with cute toon girls. Probably both.

2buRkbn.png

Free to a good home.

Alfebit

Banned
328f0ee3ba.png

tried to avatarize this, seems ok. But goddamn, using white as an outline and a background, you're killing me!
free to pick if you want(at own risk)

Man, I should have stayed up another hour so I wouldn't have missed this. Can you make another with more of a bust shot please? I'd super appreciate it!

ChipotIe

Banned
To those who asked yeah you can use anything I post however you like. Also sorry but I don't have any online gallery or tumblr or anything because I always post drawings anonymously. Also thanks!

Here goes another try though.

pblMCt0.jpg

gngf123

To those who asked yeah you can use anything I post however you like. Also sorry but I don't have any online gallery or tumblr or anything because I always post drawings anonymously. Also thanks!

UJ2HoyS.jpg

This is awesome.

Also, I love that multicoloured outline going on.

Pirabear

Banned
This, Guity Gear Xrd, and Zelda were the most visually striking games to me at E3

pblMCt0.jpg

Amazing work!

Hattori

Banned

pblMCt0.jpg
Keep 'em coming, your art is amazing x)

pblMCt0.jpg

Can anyone avatarize this? This art is way too good to pass up

Top Bottom