• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V currently $10 on Amazon (DEAD)

Justinh

Damn, that sucks that they were cancelling orders. I didn't think they'd do that. At least I was hoping they wouldn't do that.

I got mine delivered Saturday night though. Guess I was lucky.

Damn is matchmaking still wonky?

BriGuy

I got mine yesterday and today I got an email from Amazon informing me that I can sell them back the game within 60 days for $25 credit. You can't make this shit up.

Trojan

Mine arrived in the mail today. Based OP, gives me something to play besides the Division grind before Dark Souls 3 comes out.

GOOCHY

I received mine yesterday! $10 for SF5 is probably going to be my deal of the year. Played some last night and it's a lot of fun.

badb0y

I got mine yesterday and today I got an email from Amazon informing me that I can sell them back the game within 60 days for $25 credit. You can't make this shit up.

Wow, from my experience people aren't even willing to pay $30 for it so that's a pretty good deal for Amazon credit.

Furyous

I got my five copies and already sold one for a massive profit. Feels good, man.

*daps*

I'm happy to see people taking the options given them and using those resources to maximize value. You're making at least $160 and giving people an opportunity to play this game for less than MSRP. Everyone wins in this scenario.

Weird, I play every single day around 10am-3pm EST and find matches within 10 seconds the entire time every single day. Fix your internet

Check out this post by haunts on port forwarding: -

http://www.capcom-unity.com/haunts/blog/2016/03/04/sfv-post-launch-status-update-vol-6

Make sure you have the ports open. I normally get matches in ~30 seconds.

The problem was me not being ranked yet apparently. After about a dozen games matchmaking times improved.

Second post was legit trying to be helpful, first post was just being dumb.

kiri

My copy finally came - installed it on my JPN-side account.

Can I just buy DLC now willy-nilly or am I locked? Did anyone figure that out?

Seijuro

My copy finally came - installed it on my JPN-side account.

Can I just buy DLC now willy-nilly or am I locked? Did anyone figure that out?

DLC is region locked, so if you bought the US game you have to get the DLC from US PSN.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
my game never arrived. got lost. contacted amazon. and long story short. i got the Collector's Edition for $10.32 instead!

And that's why I use Amazon for everything where possible.

Hasney

DLC is region locked, so if you bought the US game you have to get the DLC from US PSN.

Not in this case. You have to buy the DLC for the account you play on and for that region. It's one of those account locked DLC games, not region locked.

For the US game I have, I've bought E3 DLC and it's worked. People who bought the game and DLC on their US account but play on another account do not have access to the DLC.

my game never arrived. got lost. contacted amazon. and long story short. i got the Collector's Edition for $10.32 instead!
L3xe-U.gif

winner

kiri

Not in this case. You have to buy the DLC for the account you play on and for that region. It's one of those account locked DLC games, not region locked.

For the US game I have, I've bought E3 DLC and it's worked. People who bought the game and DLC on their US account but play on another account do not have access to the DLC.
Interesting. Thanks for that. SFV has been installed on my JP side account but since it was asking where I live, I put the UK....

Now which DLC to buy? Or should I be reinstalling it on my UK account?

lupinko

Got mine today, it was funny because I met the delivery guy at the door when I was walking home from a local bakery. Lol

Hasney

Interesting. Thanks for that. SFV has been installed on my JP side account but since it was asking where I live, I put the UK....

Now which DLC to buy? Or should I be reinstalling it on my UK account?

The rule is to buy it with the account you play it with. It doesn't unlock for other accounts on the system, just that one.

Bought 3. Kept one. Gave one to a friend. Exchanged the last one this morning for a day one edition of Dark Souls 3 at Walmart.

Moodz

Received my copy in France today. It was supposed to arrive on the 18th. All good.
I was waiting for a digital sale but couldn't pass at this price!
Time for training and then go get wrecked online.

Top Bottom