• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V currently $10 on Amazon (DEAD)

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
On the one hand Amazon is fully entitled to cancel an order based on such an extreme price error, but on the other hand I'm fucking salty that they're letting some people get away with it.

GOOCHY

I'll open mine up tomorrow afternoon. I'm sure the guys online will be happy to have some fresh meat to beat up on.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Ah, admitting to a price error, eh? Sorry for those that got cancelled.

Makes me feel almost guilty I have two copies arriving tomorrow. I mean, I'm still going to rub my bare nipples with them in celebration the moment they arrive, but there could be some guilt.

JABEE

My one shipment which I believe I cancelled on Saturday morning was already was cancelled.

The valid one has already shipped and is at a local Amazon facility. It will arrive on Monday

Tubobutts

Got mine today. Although a weird thing happened where I accidently ordered two, but they wouldn't let me cancel just one. So I canceled both and made a new order of one copy. That arrived today, but I got an email saying my order of two was canceled because of incorrect pricing.

Geedorah

My SFV was canceled... On chat right now. Kinda pissed.

edit: Support was ZERO help.

Just kept saying "I'm sorry to hear that your order was canceled", as I explained that I thought it was unfair people with multiple copies have shipping confirmations, but I just got shafted :/

Bought it and it shipped.

On the other hand, I paid the double price for it with the intensional shipping fees ($9). Should arrive on the 18th of April

Still worth it

Hip Hop

Anybody else's game not shipped yet, but didn't get cancelled?

Still says "Shipping Today" for me, since yesterday.

Jucksalbe

Banned
For some reason they canceled my canceled order. I canceled my first order of SF5 because I wanted to reorder it together with PXZ2. That order shipped yesterday, but I got an email today that they canceled the order with just SF5 I already canceled before. Strange.

My single copy is being shipped to Australia. No Prime, just slow post. I won't get it for a couple of weeks, but that's okay because I've got other stuff I'm playing.

Mine is OUT FOR DELIVERY (along with Project X Zone 2)
Any rhyme or reason as to why they cancelled some orders and not others? Were they for people that ordered more than one or does it just seem to be random?

score01

Mine is OUT FOR DELIVERY (along with Project X Zone 2)
Any rhyme or reason as to why they cancelled some orders and not others? Were they for people that ordered more than one or does it just seem to be random?

Doesn't seem to be any logic - I only ordered one but dont have prime - others have prime but have had theirs cancelled as well. I shall be taking my money else where!

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Mine's arriving today. Probably wont play it until there is a proper SP mode though.

They cancelled my order last night but ultimately honored the price after a chat with customer service about false advertising and who the burden of their pricing errors falls on.

Squeaky wheel, people.

Nintendad

They canceled my order and yet some how charged my card. It was ready to ship so they charged it and must've caught it before it shipped and won't honor it. Two of my friends ordered it and it went through. I gave them the order numbers and everything. They wouldn't honor it.

BumRush

Just arrived.

I'm still shocked and impressed that Amazon honored it. I wouldn't have been pissed if it got cancelled.

Top Bottom