• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V currently $10 on Amazon (DEAD)

my game isn't coming today. they keep using USPS Parcel Select and it's always a day late. contacted amazon. they'll give me a full refund so i get the game free now. Thanks amazon!

I placed an order for one copy, canceled it myself and then placed another order for two

amazon sent me an email a day later telling me they cancelled the first order (which was already deleted) because it was a price mistake, but shipped the one including two copies

lol

wiibomb

as always If someone is receiving a copy and is willing to sell it, please let me know.

I really wanted one, but got here late when all happened on saturday

My copy is arriving today which is interesting because I ordered with that Digital Saver Shipping, so it shouldn't be here until next Monday. Thanks Amazon.

jtan

my game isn't coming today. they keep using USPS Parcel Select and it's always a day late. contacted amazon. they'll give me a full refund so i get the game free now. Thanks amazon!

You're getting the game for $10, you really couldn't wait? Lol

A.E Suggs

Did this happen for any other game this time too? I know last time I made out good because it was a gaming pricing error. Oh well, the only one's who lose out on this is amazon.

Hope everyone enjoys the game, try to learn a few combos and punishes and have fun online.

Birdie is a good starting character. Ryu is too, you can do pretty well just with normal attacks, hadouken and shoryuken (medium punch has invincibility) and his target combo (stand medium punch, hard punch, hard kick) for punishing.

Watch a few YouTube videos from gooteks and bafael on the basics.

Also the key thing to learn about street fighter 5 is that very few things you do are safe. Almost all of your options and attacks put you at risk. So every action is a calculated risk. And that's true for your opponent too.

Just got home from work to see that my new mailman forced open my mailbox and shoved the game in there, breaking the the case at the top right corner. I guess getting such a great deal had to come at some cost :3

You're getting the game for $10, you really couldn't wait? Lol

but it's part of the prime. 2 day free shipping. ;P
it's because they switched carrier.

anyways

Support told me he contacted USPS and said tomorrow. but earlier today the game got delivered. #RIP. i'll pay it forward somehow (putting it towards paying off my PSVR)

Got my SFV replacement after someone stole my first shipment, now I just gotta wait for amazon to put project x back up so I can contact support for a price match.

A.E Suggs

Because you're not ranked and people in the lowest rank probably gave up on online
Naw that's not it, I fight bronze ranked people a lot in casual and ultra bronze ranked people in ranked everyone so often. It just depends on the day I think, that and match making is kind of slow busted but there's more than enough newbs online.

Neoxon

Will my Hori FC3 Pro work with SFV? It's got legacy controller support, right?
Yes, but you need to have a DualShock 4 connected to the PS4 for it to work (similar to MKX & USF4). The proper implementation of the Lab Zero Driver hasn't been done for non-Skullgirls games until Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-.

chefbags

Just got mine this morning. I also got naruto storm 4. What's the consensus on street fighter v? Is it something to keep till better updates come?

Just got mine this morning. I also got naruto storm 4. What's the consensus on street fighter v? Is it something to keep till better updates come?
Consensus in general has been the core game is fantastic, but it's lacking in content. You can check the OT or other threads to see how much continent is in currently I guess and if that's to your liking. Every month it gets better and added features. Up to you when to jump in, but Capcom wants to support the game for the rest of the gen.

NIGHT-

yisVmqk.jpg

Oh yes!

A.E Suggs

If you play now you are mostly fine since the shop is out and the 8 player lobbies for spectator is out. You can choose to wait a little longer if you choose depending on how you wanna play.

The deal is dead eh? Kinda like the servers it seems.

I'm getting matches just fine, it still takes awhile sometimes but i find plenty of matches in lobby if I don't feel like waiting.

Banned
Is the "(DEAD)" in the thread title referring to the deal, the sales, the servers, or users of Street Fighter V?

A.E Suggs

Is the "(DEAD)" in the thread title referring to the deal, the sales, the servers, or users of Street Fighter V?

The deal obviously, since we already know the games sales. But since you were trying to be funny I guess you already knew that.

Persona7

Banned
So amazon cancelled my order and refunded me....but, I already received the game? lol

i guess we'll see if the refund goes through in 2-3 days like the email says.

Dugna

anybody want the code for the free month of Twitch sub? Its for their fighters channel, I never really watch that unless its around EVO and even then I don't care to talk on it.

Top Bottom