• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Festival 2013 - Announcement livestream

demidar

What is up with all these extras? I know 10th anniversary is a big thing but not enough to warrant all this effort.

Than again, Scamco are called that for a reason.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Dream of getting a full blown ToS Remake died - would have thought Bamco may choose this route seeing how popular the game was, especially in the west.

FYC

Banned
The anime is finally going to Blu-ray, finally HD!

Woo!

yIIZcWF.png

Firestorm

What visual upgrade are you expecting? It's just the old games running at a higher resolution with AA (maybe). That's what HD Remasters are. This isn't a remake.
I was pretty impressed by Final Fantasy X and X-2. Was pretty hopeful for a remake though so yes that's part of the letdown. I'll wait for some high quality trailer/screens before I decide whether or not I'll purchase if it's localized.
Jeez, isn't that OVA series like... 5 years old >_>
Yeah and it was pretty bad x.x

I was pretty impressed by Final Fantasy X and X-2. Was pretty hopeful for a remake though so yes that's part of the letdown. I'll wait for some high quality trailer/screens before I decide whether or not I'll purchase if it's localized.Yeah and it was pretty bad x.x

Its just a HD edition.

Firestorm

Its just a HD edition.
So are the two Final Fantasy titles? Of course I guess we can chalk up the difference to the different graphical styles. I was hoping they'd remove that blur effect they had on the GCN version though. It was the only thing I didn't like about the style.

Its just a HD edition.

So is FFX HD. And it looks SIGNIFICANTLY better than the PS2 version. As is Kingdom Hearts 1.5. Most well-made HD remixes are actually quite improved visually...this is just an upscale, seemingly.

We should be wanting this to be more FFX or God of War HD and less Silent Hill.

wrowa

Oh man, I'm disappointed. Where's my Tempest Vita?!

I don't think I have to tell you that I'm kidding.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
They now they already have the money of their fans with all these fangasms - why even bother with more...we are out bitches....lol

Top Bottom