• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teaser Trailer for Disney’s ‘Moana’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galang

Banned
Nope. And thank God, that shit was terrible. This idea stemmed from the two directors who were looking into islander culture and wanted to make a movie from it.

My friend loved that short, but I thought it was corny as hell personally. I cringed the whole time

woodland

Man I've been dying for this ever since I heard it was a thing. Didn't really think the scene with Maui was that funny/good for a trailer, but I'm dying to see the rest - it all looks so good!

Not

Banned
Uhhhh HYPE

Looks absolutely off-the-charts fantastic. Most anticipated movie of the year for me I think

DJ_Lae

Looks great - in terms of animation, at least. I can't wait for a better quality trailer to pop up, the one I saw had a ridiculous amount of artifacting.

This blew me away. The animated tattoos in the beginning immediately pulled me in, then the unreal lighting of the Rock dancing by the fire blew me away, but when the music started and the trailer took off I was instantly in. I am so grateful the Disney Animation continues to put out amazing movies. Tangled, Frozen, Wreck it Ralph, Big Hero Six, Zootopia and now Moana??!! Amazing run of unique and magical content.

JSevere

HY1eFxm.jpg

1yEamOD.jpg

EoI9u08.jpg

cgWeilP.jpg

F2wnAp3.jpg

8UwNw4Z.jpg

KP7oVZU.jpg

YVYD0jI.jpg

dPtlkoz.jpg

I'm really loving the look of this, especially with the super vibrant colors, and it's cool how they even managed to sneak in some 2D animation in Maui's tattoos. Snippet of music sounded great, and I have the feeling the rest of the soundtrack will be top-notch too with Miranda contributed. Looking forward to WDAS dropping two classics this year with this and Zootopia.

Timbuktu

Kinda feels like it should be a summer movie instead of being released in the middle of winter. I just want it now dammit, I'd just visited Maui as well, very much in the mood for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom