• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
That review had me curious so I had to go watch the performances...

UuP15.gif
UuP15.gif
UuP15.gif

I mean, everyone knows that Rihanna absolutely sucks at anything that requires even a shred of live talent, but that was beyond bad. It was like the Gimme More VMA performance but 100x worse because it'll never be as iconic. Birthday Cake is one of the most depressing songs in pop history and Where Have You Been sounds like a Keri Hilson REJECT from 2007...in that case, it'll probably be huge!

DMeisterJ

Banned
Well, if anyone followed Rihanna on twitter they'd see that she was sick last night, which is why she missed the dress rehearsal, and why the performance suffered.

The un-fact-checked shade is smh-worthy.

royalan

Well, if anyone followed Rihanna on twitter they'd see that she was sick last night, which is why she missed the dress rehearsal, and why the performance suffered.

Being sick doesn't explain why the majority of the performance was spent giving her own vagina a pat-down...

#NavyExcuses

Koodo

Banned

Is she sick before every performance? Looking and sounding like a whore on heroine seems to be a recurring theme.

ibfag7jvuLZUgv.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Being sick doesn't explain why the majority of the performance was spent giving her own vagina a pat-down...

#NavyExcuses

She pats her pussy for like four bars in the song.

Is she sick before every performance? Looking and sounding like a whore on heroine seems to be a recurring theme.

http://i.minus.com/ibfag7jvuLZUgv.gif[img][/QUOTE]

I haven't heard many whores on heroin singing songs before... Do you mind uploading a clip of you doing so, for reference?

[quote="Sai-kun, post: 37623706"]do people literally do this unironically?[/QUOTE]

I just figured with all the shading of Rihanna in this thread, that most people didn't like her enough to follow her on Twitter. I don't follow B. Spears or Christina on Twitter, for example.

G-Fex

Was a sexy kind of patting?

I'm not trying to shade others favs here.

I guess that would make me boring though.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Dodging my question dear, was she sick before every performance in her career?

http://i.minus.com/ibfag7jvuLZUgv.gif[img]

#waiting[/QUOTE]

With the amount of shade you throw at Rih, I assumed the question was rhetorical, but, no she wasn't.

#answered

Mau ®

BC/TTT were meh. But she slayed Where Have You Been. And great reviews have appeared on several sites, like Billboard. So im not bothered.

Haters gonna hate. Too bad WHYB's gonna smash anyway.

Bladenic

I like Rihanna usually but damn her performance on SNL was simply atrocious. I find it embarrassing that her stans could even defend it. It was just pitiful. And did I see someone shade Godkira on the last page? For shame.

Mumei

I like Rihanna usually but damn her performance on SNL was simply atrocious. I find it embarrassing that her stans could even defend it. It was just pitiful. And did I see someone shade Godkira on the last page? For shame.

I've seen three performances of hers. Where are these mysterious performances that are above awful?

Bladenic

I've seen three performances of hers. Where are these mysterious performances that are above awful?

Rihanna or Shakira? When I said Rihanna I simply meant I like her songs on the radio usually, ie the studio versions. I don't think I've seen her live outside of this year's Grammy's and the SNL performance. Grammy's performance was nothing great either, though it wasn't the worst performance of the night (hello Shitty Gargaj).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom