• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
I heard the Glee version of The Edge of Glory
luckily I was able to wash the diarrhea I had given my ears with this masterpiece

The Edge Of Glory | Hong Kong 7 MAY 2012

igR7jIRrARoQy.gif

tumblr_lv71lu4Lpx1qia8yf.gif

Koodo

Banned
luckily I was able to wash the diarrhea I had given my ears with this masterpiece
I didn't even bother clicking on the song to listen. GLEE is the last word I would use to define this bi-phobic piece of shit show.

Cynosure

The Edge Of Glory | Hong Kong 7 MAY 2012

igR7jIRrARoQy.gif

Ugh! I thought it was another cover, but it's one of those tour recordings. I kept watching for a while before I had push myself to close it. I'll never know why people spoil themselves from the thrill of an unexpected great show, especially if they have costly close seats.

I'm pretty excited for Pixar's Brave, but I'd never watch LQ clips full of huge spoilers on youtube either.

btw, where's Phono, a.k.a the life of this thread(along with few others here)? Is he with Kyon in that dj place?
Also, what's the max a thread can reach? I call dibs on someone other than Koodo making the next one....by the looks of it, there might not even be another one if more people migrate to that POP GAF lite.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Ugh! I thought it was another cover, but it's one of those tour recordings. I kept watching for a while before I had push myself to close it. I'll never know why people spoil themselves from the thrill of an unexpected great show, especially if they have costly close seats.

I'm pretty excited for Pixar's Brave, but I'd never watch LQ clips full of huge spoilers on youtube either.

I'm not going to wait a whole year to see her performances

I call dibs on someone other than Koodo on making the next one....by the looks of it, there might not even be another one if more people migrate to POP GAF lite.
As long as you include Nicki Minaj

Cynosure

A few seconds of these women are more valued than a decade of Xtincta, doll.

If you were stranded on an island and were left with only news, songs, videos, pictures of a pop star of your choice, you and I both know you'd choose Xtina. That's the measure of true value.

Christina Aguilera.
Always on your mind.

Nemesis_

btw, where's Phono, a.k.a the life of this thread(along with few others here)? Is he with Kyon in that dj place?
Also, what's the max a thread can reach? I call dibs on someone other than Koodo making the next one....by the looks of it, there might not even be another one if more people migrate to that POP GAF lite.

I don't know where Pho is either. :(

Koodo

Banned
If you were stranded on an island and were left with only news, songs, videos, pictures of a pop star of your choice, you and I both know you'd choose Xtincta.
Sounds like an episode of LOST, hun. Full of errors and inconsistencies.

As long as you include Nicki Minaj
Sticky goes here.

Or going by her critical and commercial reception, here.

It's almost like she noticed Irrelevance was coming straight to her face.

Cynosure

Sounds like an episode of LOST, hun. Full of errors and inconsistencies.

I love that episode where you got out of the island but then realised what you were trying to hard to escape from was actually paradise

tumblr_ln48xckLBP1qbayu6o1_500.gif

a life isolated with all things Xtina
YMTdm.gif

getting away from that gave us the mother of all Jears

tumblr_li494sxY361qai9t0.gif

You could say Nelly was not herself that night.

playing the role of a hot dangerous seductress.
femme fatale

Mumei

I notice he has not posted in the thread since my last Janet beatdown. Probably not a coincidence. If he does come back...

VFZ9l.gif

"But ever since Janet switched to Nutrisystem, she's has had the strength of a crackhead. That wig was laying on the floor like it had a grudge against everybody"

British paper The Daily Telegraph lists the 17 "wealthiest [British] musicians aged 30 and under". Florence Welch is younger than I thought. :(

Number 1 is no surprise, but there are a few interesting ones (yay Craig David) and some of the pics accompanying the list are golden.

Du9V5.jpg
Slayona is #2, earning over £12 million in a year where she's done nothing but raise money for horses and tweet pics of her pets.

Your fave could never be this profitably lazy.

iy99ZIze3zzs9.gif

botty

Banned
tumblr_m3psx52coC1rp44uwo9_r1_250.gif

How can anyone not be team xtina after serenading the world with her vocals in The Prayer? Quality over Quantity.

I'm still recovering from last night.

tumblr_m3poezbuqM1qmtldn.gif

Hey I was going to say this.

There is a Jessie J stan amongst the lessor known posters though. I know it.

A few! Like FTH and daffy, who gave us this from the good old days of the thread:

Not today
Not today
Not today

lol at the same truffles that probably praised Britbrat when she won the MTV Guardian award in here dissing Blessed J's vocal prowess/ovary swag.

staymad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom