• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
It's conspicuously missing the Holy Lady.

qhyP5.gif

Well, I'd avoid being bunched together with Jessica Simpson too.

tumblr_m3upetTrxb1r7ewp6o2_500.gif

botty

Banned
LOL - is that really Nicole Scherziblahblah?

I'm guessing she is the villain.

In other news, I went to youtube to reminisce on Gaga's old, and vastly superior, style. I saw this was the top comment for Just Dance:

NAoZf.png

I know it doesn't mean much, but I am glad there are some of us out there that realize the drop in quality.

Edit: Color me surprised at the top comment for Poker Face:

Q38tN.png

They must have scraped the bottom of the barrel to fill 2 discs. I can think of maybe 5-6 tracks that are essential...

tumblr_m04buofa9o1r4pnq0.gif
drudge-siren.gif
drudge-siren.gif
drudge-siren.gif

Mariah's B-sides alone so thoroughly overshadow anything your fave could even hope to accomplish that it's laughable to compare anyone's discography to hers. I would rain tea from the heavens, but to force you to imbibe all that truth would make your bladder explode.

iEqSaBLkJ7044.gif

Koodo

Banned
that tree(The Prayer performance) fell on your hopes and dreams of Xtina fading away a worthless pop star, so think it's a safe bet you heard it loud and clear and are still mourning it.
That went right OVER YOUR HEAD, much like Xtincta has flown past EVERY RADAR of INTEREST.

stinking up this place with weak baseless shit
IRONY as subtle as a SLAP IN THE FACE.

so if you don't like it
AMUSED to have my own Robert Dewey Hoskins, dear.

I suggest you hit me with the ignore function again (allegedly of course
z63MU.gif)
NO NEED, I know you won't be CRASHING browsers EVER AGAIN.

That pay is result of Simon's desperate act of recreating the magic that is Christina Aguilera for the show The Voice.
Writing FICTION now?

• GODNEY has proven THRICE to be a ratings force (Will & Grace, HIMYM and GLEE). X Factor is in NO NEED of recreating another show's or judge's "magic" as it already has a PROVEN BLUEPRINT. What it does NEED is ratings, and Cow-ell, much like any human being without a DAMAGED LIMBIC SYSTEM, is aware GODNEY will bring in RATINGS as her LOYAL FANBASE will watch or buy ANYTHING plastered with her face. Very much UNLIKE Xtincta, whose fanbase has FAILED to make the pig have a hit in OVER SIX YEARS.
  • AMUSINGLY ignoring the fact that Cow-ell was already courting megastar MARIAH CAREY long before The Noise TEMPORARILY entered the public consciousness.
  • RE-AMUSINGLY ignoring the fact that X FACTOR, since its inception in 2004, has ALWAYS relied on STARS in the judging panel.
  • And why would Cow-ell want to recreate ANYTHING from a show that has gone DOWN THE TOILET in ratings? He's looking at that show as a PRECAUTIONARY TALE.

Did you even bother watching The Noise to make these claims? Not that I'm expecting you did, since the show was UTTER VILE. Fittingly, the judges were VILE TOO.

And while the show is just a side project for Christina
Is that why Xtincta was FIRST KEEN on returning for Season 3? Sounds like a FULL-TIME JOB.

If Shitney doesn't live up the captivating laughingstock trainwreck Simon is paying her to be, then you can forget about see that pathetic disgrace anywhere else.
As correct as looking for PENGUINS in the NORTH POLE. Godney will PERENNIALLY rule the hearts and minds of the public and media, to the chagrin of other BITTER LESSORS.

An album will be out 2012,
To the dismay of critics who will be FORCED to review another piece of SHIT, while the WORLD can comfortably OVERLOOK another one of her BOWEL MOVEMENTS.

and with that will come more trees to fall harder and louder on your hopes and dreams.
Prose like Stephenie Meyer.

Not too mention that, despite the media overwhelmingly trying to put her down
SHOCKING how revealing a PARODY can be.

Mumei

This just came out? Hold up, let me open Spotify

1. Vision Of Love
2. Love Takes Time
3. Vanishing
4. I Don't Wanna Cry
5. EMOTIONS (12" Club Mix)
6. Can't Let Go
7. Make It Happen
8. I'll Be There
9. Dreamlover
10. Hero
11. Without You
12. Anytime You Need A Friend (C&C Club Version)
13. Endless Love
14. Fantasy

Disc: 2
1. One Sweet Day
2. Always Be My Baby
3. Underneath The Stars
4. Honey
5. Butterfly
6. My All
7. Close My Eyes
8. The Roof (Mobb Deep Extended Version)
9. When You Believe (from The Prince Of Egypt)
10. I Still Believe
11. Heartbreaker
12. Bliss
13. Thank God I Found You
14. Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme)

Only thing I don't care about at all is Thank God I Found You. Everything else is <333

B-Dex

1. Vision Of Love
2. Love Takes Time
3. Vanishing
4. I Don't Wanna Cry
5. EMOTIONS (12" Club Mix)
6. Can't Let Go
7. Make It Happen
8. I'll Be There
9. Dreamlover
10. Hero
11. Without You
12. Anytime You Need A Friend (C&C Club Version)
13. Endless Love
14. Fantasy

Disc: 2
1. One Sweet Day
2. Always Be My Baby

3. Underneath The Stars
4. Honey
5. Butterfly
6. My All
7. Close My Eyes
8. The Roof (Mobb Deep Extended Version)
9. When You Believe (from The Prince Of Egypt)
10. I Still Believe
11. Heartbreaker
12. Bliss
13. Thank God I Found You
14. Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme)

Only thing I don't care about at all is Thank God I Found You. Everything else is <333

Just like I said 5-6 good songs the rest....

Icicle

Will we be able to HEAR her vocals this time?

Check yoself, bitch. See Mumei's video to see she is a very capable vocalist.

What the hell was that thing interviewing her?

tumblr_m3j0sg31Xi1rv299vo1_500.gif

Haha, I was thinking the same thing the entire time. But I decided against making fun of her since it would be going against Janet's message in the particular video. But yeah...damn!

Oh, hey. The Janet stan.

I saw this come up in my subscriptions feed a few days ago and thought of you. Forgot to mention it, though.

Never get tired of watching it! Janet doesn't get enough credit for her singing ability, truly.

Mumei

Never get tired of watching it! Janet doesn't get enough credit for her singing ability, truly.

"If&#65279; you want big fat vocals, look elsewhere... but she can really sing. She is so smooth and effortless."

(This is the comment that made it show up in my subscription feed)

Edit: It really is freaky how much she sounds like Michael at the top of her modal range.

Peru

I'm guessing she is the villain.

In other news, I went to youtube to reminisce on Gaga's old, and vastly superior, style. I saw this was the top comment for Just Dance:

NAoZf.png

I know it doesn't mean much, but I am glad there are some of us out there that realize the drop in quality.

Edit: Color me surprised at the top comment for Poker Face:

Q38tN.png

Dude.. go to any youtube older than one year and you'll find people saying "music was realer back then!121" and others voting that comment up. It's the youtube syndrome.

B-Dex

Sis, that is nothing. There was a MEGATON dropped in the POP GAF room earlier tonight. That will shake POP Gaf to it's core.

I don't have the receipts but I'm sure someone else does and will post it.

Nemesis_

Sis, that is nothing. There was a MEGATON dropped in the POP GAF room earlier tonight. That will shake POP Gaf to it's core.

I wasn't even DOING anything last night now I wish I did stroll into and stay in the room :(

Saving it for a rainy day. It's a rather large transaction. Might need a Rihfund.

iAN5GesFOBgW3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom