• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Kesha. There's no pretending she's making fantastic music, but she has some fun songs. I feel the same way about Kesha as I do about Katy Perry.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
it's kind of hilaires that ke€ha would call herself 'dance commander' when guetta/rowland commander is better than anything she's ever done

Mau ®

it's kind of hilaires that ke€ha would call herself 'dance commander' when guetta/rowland commander is better than anything she's ever done

Did he lie?

I dont think so
brit12.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Did he lie?

I dont think so
brit12.gif

yes.
you do, you are just pressedT
brit12.gif

I like Kesha. There's no pretending she's making fantastic music, but she has some fun songs. I feel the same way about Kesha as I do about Katy Perry.
This, especially since she doesn't take herself seriously, she just here for the fun quirky music. There is no need to hate her unless of course she is a thread to your fave
brit12.gif

You chose books, I chose looks.

Sorry but this is probably the only opportunity in the next year I will have to make a somewhat relevant Roald Dahl reference

I don't think looks matter, are people really this superficial?
Of course they are that superficial. Katy Perry, Rihanna, and 99% of the Top 40 drivel out there aren't making millions off their talent, that's for damn sure.

Somewhere out there, the best singer in the world is scraping by as an anonymous waitress or bank teller because someone told them they're not fit for TV :-(

Mumei

I just listened to that M.I.A. song.

I might have liked it if it wasn't quite as repetitive and about a minute shorter.

Kyon

Banned
As a Britney and Gaga fan, Gaga is more beautiful/confident/sexy/hot/etc.

I am str8

HWW2S.gif

Gaga isnt really confident from the interviews she's done, Gaga isnt really pretty either(but she's not ugly) the fact that you go as far as to say she's prettier than Britney? lolz you should be banned for such nonsense

Kyon

Banned
She's not ugly in the grand scheme of things, just not particularly attractive by the standards of pop music.

Thats what i meant lol Nobody ever puts Gaga on a sexy list either, she's never on Maxim's Hot 100 list either.

Ryan this is Brit recently

20120407-000436.jpg

Damn didnt notice her legs, wow

Kyon

Banned
^^^^^Britney has her days that cant be denied but Gaga never has a good day in the looks depo boo boo.

lolz @ her doing her own make up tho you can tell by how disastrous it looks.

But anyway Monsters never really touch the subject of her looks because of how easy it is to drag that tea.

i mean if olGA is who you prefer........
gallery_pic_7270_72325_small.jpg

tehe3.gif

Koodo

Banned
Pics of Koodo after six hours of dancing and weeks of sleep deprivation, plz.
Just weeks?

These Samsung failures are even more useless than I thought. Call me when their exhaustion is due to months long intense promotional schedules, 220-date tour, songwriting and production, video scriptwriting, product development, relentless advocacy, charity partnerships, et al.

Even Rihanus does more.

As a gay man this is the order of whom I would sleep with:

Britney
Madonna
Kylie Minogue
An ugly goat
A roadkill raccoon
A horny walrus
A decomposing corpse
Lady Gaga

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
2/10

Brushing off another episode in which Caca continues to rip off others in the industry wholesale. That's twice this week... nine South Koreans, a Sri Lankan...

...how about a SPANIARD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD5Ks8dLpCw

Caca "paying tribute" yet again. That makes three.

Do you really want to get into a debate about who copies who, especially when there was a ringtone on the last page that exposes your reductive queen

But I will just leave this here That makes 10++

Madonna is FIFTY THREE.

Doesn't stop her from being photoshopped into pretending to be 20 something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom