• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official E-Cigarette Thread Of F#ck Analog Cigarettes

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Awesome. Sounds like I made a good choice. Mines apparently out for delivery, so hopefully I'll have it tomorrow. My only apprehension is that it looks to be pretty hefty.

I usually have one cigarette roughly every hour or so, and I've read one cart could last me an entire day with the rate I'd be using them.

Hoping the 30ml of juice I bought lasts me a while, but won't know till I get through the first couple of carts.

I've also read that the atomisers can be somewhat unreliable, and I don't relish the idea of having to replace them anything up to every couple of weeks or so at almost £10 a pop. What's everyone found to be the best alternative? I've read good things about Cartomisers and they only seem to be around £3 each or so. Anyone got an opinion on the matter?

I'm looking to be saving money just as much as I want to cut down and eventually quit.

Can't wait to see if my senses of taste/smell really are as bad as I assume them to be.
Atomizers are a weird beast. My current 510's have lasted over a year now. It's all about proper maintenance. Pay attention to the e-cig forum that has been mentioned here as well as this forum. It's new tech, so give the hardcore time to figure out 'best practices'.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
So what combination of e-cig and juice comes closest to replicating newports?

There are a ton of providers out there, but I'm partial to http://www.wordupecig.com/

They aren't the most professional looking website, but I have nothing but good things to say abou them. And yes they have a flavor that is Newport. They also have coffee, cherry, redbull, etc, etc.

Due diligence is your homework! Pick the right vendor for you!

These sound like a great idea to cut down on. My problem is social smoking when drunk, I don't smoke at all if I'm sober but I go through so damn many when ive had a drink.

I Wish you guys all the luck in the world cutting down using the ecigs!

FUCKING CHEEKY POSTMAN!!!

I checked the online tracking and it said my new eCig was attempted delivery yesterday at 14:05 and a card was left instead... except my GF was in at the time and no card was left.

Still, managed to pick it up from the local sorting office this morning.

All charged up and been trying it out this afternoon. The juice that came in the bundled cartridges is horrible, but overall I'm getting on ok with it. Took ages to get it going, but once I did I was very satisfied that I made a decent choice.

I'm kinda struggling to adjust to the difference in toking as opposed to a real cigarette. With a real cigarette it takes a bit of effort. With the eCig there's next to no resistance, so it's gonna take a lot of getting used to.

Fuck it, I'm gonna jump in and order my first e-cig.

Is there a consensus on the best model? Any juice recommendations? Best vendor if I'm in Canada? Other recommendations?

much appreciated.

Zeth

So what combination of e-cig and juice comes closest to replicating newports?

There are hundreds of different menthol juices from hundreds of vendors and taste is usually very subjective. I smoked Newports and Marb. Menthols and for menthol juice I prefer Menthol from Totally Wicked, but I've found that after vaping for a few weeks and quitting analogs I have little or no desire for a menthol flavored vape. I actually gravitated toward the sweeter tobacco blends as well as bakery stuff.

Had no idea we had an ecig thread, I've been away from the OT side for too long :( I quit smoking completely last month and I'm loving this new hobby/habit. I've got an ego-T and a SmokTech Epower 14650. The latter lasts me all day with moderate to heavy use, I love it. I started with a Blu starter kit from Walgreens which I quickly discovered is garbage for the way I want to use an ecig.

The first month can be quite expensive if you're trying to sample as much eliquid as you can to find out what you like, but I've already found a large handful of stuff that I think is amazing and could vape any one of them 24/7.

Daheza

Hey all, I am looking into getting one of these, but I don't smoke at all so I wouldn't anything with nicotine. I saw at the beginning of the thread that there are some without nicotine. Are there starter kits out there that anyone has seen that would fit with what I want to do? I'm just looking for something to do while playing video games and this looks fun. Can anyone give me any recommendations or sites that they like?

Zeth

Fuck it, I'm gonna jump in and order my first e-cig.

Is there a consensus on the best model? Any juice recommendations? Best vendor if I'm in Canada? Other recommendations?

much appreciated.

I don't think there's a definite consensus. But in browsing ECF the past month, many new users are suggested the Joye ego, Joye 510, and sometimes the Epowers. It comes down to how much battery life you want, they go up to 2,000mAh.

You're also going to want either an atomizer for direct dripping, some kind of tank system like the ego-T, or cartomizers (atomizer with a filler material built-in for holding juice). I have never liked atomizer+cartridge combo, but you might have better luck. As far as vendors go, there are too many too name but two of the "biggest" vendors are liberty-flights and madvapes. From the juice vendors I've tried, these I enjoyed most:

Copper Creek- House Blend is my favorite, ECF's juice of the year
Ms. T's Bakery - on the pricier side but delicious. Loved everything I tried - Orange Dreamsicle, Snickerdoodle Cookie, Snozberry Wallpaper
Alien Visions and Nite Lite Vapor- great for Boba's Bounty and Bounty Hunter, the two most famous tobacco blends on ECF probably
Virgin Vapors - found a few of my favorites here, they're also all organic US-sourced and in glass bottles with droppers if that matters to you.

Of course there are tons I've never tried. You can also get eliquid from the larger vendors who also sell ecigs but I haven't had much luck with them so I stick to the "boutique" market (though they share many of the same ingredients sourced from China)

Hey all, I am looking into getting one of these, but I don't smoke at all so I wouldn't anything with nicotine. I saw at the beginning of the thread that there are some without nicotine. Are there starter kits out there that anyone has seen that would fit with what I want to do? I'm just looking for something to do while playing video games and this looks fun. Can anyone give me any recommendations or sites that they like?

I'd look at the two sites bolded above. You can pretty much get any kind of starter kit you want, and many if not most juice vendors include a "zero" option in the nicotine selection.

Zeth

You fill the cartridges with juice. You can choose a flavor for them to fill it with.

You could also use the atomizer itself for direct dripping, or a cartomizer, tank, etc.

Just ordered one from Awesomevapor.com

Saw a friend smoking one at a show last night and thought it was pretty cool. Didn't even occur to me that this can help me quit.
Pretty excited to see how this is!

(Bought a Joye 510 kit and berry blast flavor)

Zeth

If you guys don't like the flavor that comes with your kit don't be put off. The flavor is one of the biggest parts about enjoying the experience and there are countless different vendors and flavors/styles so shop around or read ECF (ecig forum). It's an amazing community as far as internet forums go, kinda surprised me.

Broseybrose

Yeah, ECF is really great. I learned SO MUCH from that community when i was first starting out with vaping. Its been 18 months now. Right now Im rocking a kGo kit, which is the best eGo variation Ive come across, with bigger batteries and LR 510 attys. Learned about it at ECF =]

Zeth

Yeah I love ECF but researching upgrades and reading reviews becomes an addiction in itself, haha. The first page of this thread is tough to read, a lot of the info is outdated and/or wrong. It's crazy how fast things are changing with ecigs, the whole thing is still in its infancy really. From what I can tell, many of the atomizer + cart kits on the web were totally crap or, at best, really flakey even 2 years ago.

I looked at the kgo and Riva and ultimately got the epower on a super awesome deal that included a lot of extras (was my starter kit). I think all three are similar. I love it but I'm already feeling the upgrade itch. I love huge clouds of vapor. My 100% VG juices definitely put out more vapor than an analogue does smoke. Even on the 3.7 volt epower with 2.0 Boge cartos. I know once I go high voltage I'll never want to go back to 3.7 though, heh.

Apart from looking like I'm playing a penny-whistle (seriously, this thing's huge!) I'm enjoying what is my first full day without tobacco.

I'm sneaking to the toilets to have a sly vape instead of having to go all the way down 3 floors and out the back to the smoking area, hanging around in the cold like some kind of "snoutcast" as my dad calls us (snout is slang for cigarettes) and then all the way back in and up the stairs again.

Looking forward to finishing off this pack-in cart so I can give the juice I bought a trial as well. I'll finish off the tanks first, but would still like to take the earliest opportunity to try something other than the god-awful pack-in flavour.

It's taking a bit of getting used to, but so far all is well.

Picked up a disposable Blu brand e-cig from Walgreen's, menthol flavor.

Yep, switching forever. I enjoyed nicotine gum, it took care of cravings, but it doesn't satisfy all the other non-nicotine habits that go with the addiction. The e-cig does. There are lots of little benefits...I don't have to drop what I'm doing to babysit a burning cigarette (especially annoying when I'm reading or gaming), no smell, don't have to smoke a whole cigarette (can hit it at my convenience), and I don't feel like I'm destroying my body.

I got a coupon for $5 off the Blu kit with the purchase of the disposable, so I might go for that next. Purchasing all this stuff online seems way too complicated and there are too many brands. I figure if Walgreen's is selling Blu, then it's at least half way decent, though probably not the best.

Now if only I could get rid of my cold so I can start smelling and tasting again!

oh, as far as the flavor goes...meh. I don't really taste the menthol or anything, but that might just be my cold. I don't need it to taste like anything special, anyway. What little flavor I get beats the hell out of analog cigarettes.

Theoretically, one could just use e-cigs the rest of their lives without much risk of cancer, eh?

Zeth

Picked up a disposable Blu brand e-cig from Walgreen's, menthol flavor.

Yep, switching forever. I enjoyed nicotine gum, it took care of cravings, but it doesn't satisfy all the other non-nicotine habits that go with the addiction. The e-cig does. There are lots of little benefits...I don't have to drop what I'm doing to babysit a burning cigarette (especially annoying when I'm reading or gaming), no smell, don't have to smoke a whole cigarette (can hit it at my convenience), and I don't feel like I'm destroying my body.

I got a coupon for $5 off the Blu kit with the purchase of the disposable, so I might go for that next. Purchasing all this stuff online seems way too complicated and there are too many brands. I figure if Walgreen's is selling Blu, then it's at least half way decent, though probably not the best.

Now if only I could get rid of my cold so I can start smelling and tasting again!

oh, as far as the flavor goes...meh. I don't really taste the menthol or anything, but that might just be my cold. I don't need it to taste like anything special, anyway. What little flavor I get beats the hell out of analog cigarettes.

Theoretically, one could just use e-cigs the rest of their lives without much risk of cancer, eh?

I started with the same thing as you from Walgreens. The best part about Blu is the prefilled carto flavors. I still haven't found a vanilla as good as Blu/Johnson Creek (they don't sell their exclusive blue flavors) But the menthol is not authentic at all, no throat hit and too sweet. There are some REALLY good menthols out there.

I moved on from the Blu after a week of sitting next to the outlet though, the 30 min battery just didnt work for me. I can now chain-vape all day on the same battery and the device isn't quite as big as a cigar. I think the Blu cartos are definitely under filled and over priced, which kind of sucks. Some of them only last as long as a battery or two. Since I started filling my own cartos they last over two hours of steady vaping before topping off which is nice. If its stopping you from smoking cigs, you can't really go wrong IMO. Thats how I've felt since I started. Cheers

ecig.png

Does this look like a good start? I usally smoke 10-15 Camel Crush a day and im looking to quit. This is from awesomevapor.com.

Zeth

If the ego kit didn't come with empty cartridges, an atomizer, or cartomizer, you'll have to get one of those to use the berry blast. Or get Fluval/filler material to put in the prefilled cart yourself.

Oh man, only loving this thing more and more. fuck analog cigarettes indeed.

i'm on my second disposable after about 4 days with the first one. I smoked a pack a day before, which is about $8 or $9 here, so I'm saving money. What could be my savings if I went with a kit?

also, when you guys say "half hour battery" do you mean a half-hour's worth of pulls from it? or a half hour life after you take it from the charger?

Zeth

I'm surprised a disposable lasted a pack-a-day smoker over a day. The kit just means you keep your battery or batteries and replace the flavored cartridges, but if you're looking for something else I wouldn't get another Blu just because it's so expensive. A pack of 5 refills (which lasts me a day) is $15. You should look into a Joye eGo or 510. They're the same price as a Blu kit or less, and you can replace your juice and carts for much less with 100x the battery life.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
*snip*I'm sneaking to the toilets to have a sly vape instead of having to go all the way down 3 floors and out the back to the smoking area, hanging around in the cold like some kind of "snoutcast" as my dad calls us (snout is slang for cigarettes) and then all the way back in and up the stairs again.

You don't have to sneak anywhere. Just take a quick puff and hold your breath for 5-10 seconds. Unless of course you want to see 'smoke' while you exhale :)

You don't have to sneak anywhere. Just take a quick puff and hold your breath for 5-10 seconds. Unless of course you want to see 'smoke' while you exhale :)

I need the time away from the computer or else my mind will explode.

Also, no-one except my GF knows I'm doing this yet. They all think I still smoke and I'd like to keep it that way. From past experience, once people know you’re quitting they keep mentioning it or putting in sly digs and that pisses me off. “How long’s it been now?” “How you doing without smoking?” “I’m off for a cigarette, anyone coming?”. Rather just keep it to myself for now.

RE: public e-cigs. I know it's technically okay to smoke it wherever you want, but I don't feel like a trailblazer in that regard :lol

I'm surprised a disposable lasted a pack-a-day smoker over a day. The kit just means you keep your battery or batteries and replace the flavored cartridges, but if you're looking for something else I wouldn't get another Blu just because it's so expensive. A pack of 5 refills (which lasts me a day) is $15. You should look into a Joye eGo or 510. They're the same price as a Blu kit or less, and you can replace your juice and carts for much less with 100x the battery life.

The disposable is supposedly 400 pulls or a pack and a half. My smoking habits are funny. Some mornings I can sit there and drink coffee + smoke 5 cigs before breakfast. Other days, I have a couple.

I'll check out some kits.

Jharp

Any thoughts on Smokeless Image and Safecig starter kits?

I need an e-cig, I drive for a living and I smoke too fucking much. I used to smoke two or three cigarettes a week for over two years, then I got this job in the summer and I need shit to smoke while stuck in traffic all goddamn day, but shopping for e-cigs is difficult. There's so many different brands and so many different shit being said about each.

The Safecig is fantastic according to www.electroniccigarettesreviews.net
Smokeless Image is great according to http://thebestelectroniccigarette.org/

Are there better brands for me to look at?

And once I have my shit, do I just buy cartomizers when I need them much liked I would buy packs before? What's this refilling nonsense? I can buy juice to refill cartomizers myself? Are the cartomizers disposable? It's all so confusing :(

TCRS

Banned
My cartomisers arrived. They're huge! The only problem is filling them, I've got the needle but not the syringe... also a couple of new flavours:

- Honeydew melon
- Watermelon
- Apple
- Cherry

I've tried honeydew melon but right now I'm only getting that weird taste you get with a new cartridge. I hate breaking in new cartidges/cartomisers...

My cartomisers arrived. They're huge! The only problem is filling them, I've got the needle but not the syringe... also a couple of new flavours:

- Honeydew melon
- Watermelon
- Apple
- Cherry

I've tried honeydew melon but right now I'm only getting that weird taste you get with a new cartridge. I hate breaking in new cartidges/cartomisers...

I need some more juice. Realised this morning that I only have 3 or 4 more days worth left... eep!

I was also thinking of getting some Cartomizers as the atomisers for mine are bordering on a tenner each and Cartomizers appear to be cheaper, hold more juice and (most important) apparently don't leak. The tanks on my E-Go T are dribbly :(

Everytime I look though I never get much of any indication of which ones are suitable for my e-cig. I have an eGo - T 900mAh Type C (bottom of this page http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/product.asp?id=118) and whilst that's nice and detailed all accessories simply say "eGo". Apparently there are different sizes of eGo's so I'm wary of splashing out.

Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Oh yeah... almost 3 weeks now smokeless. GO ME!

Zeth

Been vaping AVE's Boba's Bounty non-stop. One of the best juices I've ever tried. Ordering 150ml jug this week. Also love their Hype and Gorilla juice.

Loving my stuff from Virgin Vapor. It's a little expensive ($18 for 30, Ecopure is like 25) but its the cleanest vaping stuff ever. Cherry vanilla swirl and peach vanilla swirl are awesome, as is Kona Coffee Milkshake, 3rd place in ECF's juice of the year. Almost all my juices are %100 VG now and I love it, it's like having a fog machine, more vapor than any cigarette, lol.

Got a crazy XXXL carto for my epower that holds 6ml of juice and it's pretty nice. Also using Smoktech 3 and 6 ml tanks with "resurrector" cartos, which are my carto of choice lately. Geat 15 carto deals for $22 with free shipping from CCV. Hold almost 2ml and last much longer than Boges for me.

Edit: Had my first cig since Nov/Dec last week and was horrified. NEVER again. Absolutely filthy disgusting.

Zeth

I need some more juice. Realised this morning that I only have 3 or 4 more days worth left... eep!

I was also thinking of getting some Cartomizers as the atomisers for mine are bordering on a tenner each and Cartomizers appear to be cheaper, hold more juice and (most important) apparently don't leak. The tanks on my E-Go T are dribbly :(

Everytime I look though I never get much of any indication of which ones are suitable for my e-cig. I have an eGo - T 900mAh Type C (bottom of this page http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/product.asp?id=118) and whilst that's nice and detailed all accessories simply say "eGo". Apparently there are different sizes of eGo's so I'm wary of splashing out.

Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Oh yeah... almost 3 weeks now smokeless. GO ME!

If your battery has a 510 connection (most common) you can use any 510 carto. Check out the smoktech 1.7 ohm "resurrectors". I get mine from Crystal Clear Vaping. Dude ships super fast, has best price, and free shipping on all orders.

If your battery has a 510 connection (most common) you can use any 510 carto. Check out the smoktech 1.7 ohm "resurrectors". I get mine from Crystal Clear Vaping. Dude ships super fast, has best price, and free shipping on all orders.

I have no idea how to tell.

Fixed1979

I'm sure it's a 1 in a billion situation but still pretty crazy...

ABC said:
A strange accident has left a Niceville man with severe injuries and burns.
He was smoking an electronic cigarette when it blew up in his face.

Laura Hussey "When firefighters here at the North Bay station got the call there'd been an explosion in someone's home, they thought it might be an oxygen tank. It turns out something much smaller had done some awful damage"

Tom Holloway is a photographer, a Vietnam Veteran, a father of three.

Wendy Jensen/Friend "Just a super nice guy, and he's had some health problems with his lungs and so he, he quit smoking"

Neighbor Wendy Jensen says Holloway had been using electronic cigarettes for about two years.

Monday evening, his wife heard a loud noise from the study.
"She said that it sounded like a firecracker, and it was just a horrible noise, and she heard him scream and she ran in there"

Holloway's cigarette had exploded.
The debris that flew around the room was so hot, it melted everything it touched.

Chief Butch Parker/North Bay Fire District "And what we believe was in the battery, and whenever the battery ignited, it was basically like him holding a bottle rocket in his mouth"

Wendy Jensen "It exploded in his face, and it knocked out all his teeth and part of his tongue and he had blood all over his face, and it set the study on fire"

Jensen says Holloway has been transferred to a burn center.
Firefighters say it was impossible to tell the brand of the electronic cigarette; this is the first time they've heard of one exploding.

Wendy "Oh it's horrible, we were just up all night thinking about it, it's horrible"

Laura Hussey "This incident has been reported to a national database, so any possible patterns can be identified."

Sye d'Burns

Chief Butch Parker/North Bay Fire District "And what we believe was in the battery, and whenever the battery ignited, it was basically like him holding a bottle rocket in his mouth"

Wendy Jensen "It exploded in his face, and it knocked out all his teeth and part of his tongue and he had blood all over his face, and it set the study on fire"

Wow, that poor guy.

Zeth

Apparently he was using a mod with stacked unprotected batteries that weren't rated to work in his setup with a super low resistance atty on a high voltage device. There's never any real info in these stories, and it's annoying. Can't find the link but ECF has documented pretty much every incident of this, it really is one in a zillion. Avoid Chinese ebay batteries and you'll be fine. This was the combination of so many dangerous factors stacked against one person that it was inevitably going to happen.

speedline

Banned
Ok, I'm brand new to these and after trying a BluCig disposable I've decided to go ahead a order a kit. After some research I decided on the Bloog Maxx Fusion and ordered some cherry and assorted carto's. Anyone use one of these before and can I just buy any juice out there and refll the cartomizer once its depleted?

My kit hasn't gotten here yet, but I'm expecting probably Monday. I'm just going to buy another blucig disposable to get me through until then. Smoked analogs for almost 15 years :/

Zeth

Yeah, that's the best thing about it. You can use any liquid out there.

My favorite vendors:

Alien Visions: Boba's Bounty is one of the most loved juices in the ecig community
Copper Creek: House Blend won ECF's juice of the year 2011
Virgin Vapor: 100% organic, their VG is super thin for cartos, fruit flavors are the best out there
BlueMist: I stock up on their Caramel Tobacco and Cafe Caramel, super cheap but not all flavors are great. 30ml for $10
Ms. T's Bakery: amazing bakery flavors, haven't had one I didn't like, but takes a week to ship sometimes

I'll post this in case anyone's curious. The KGO and Epower are two of the best devices out there right now for beginners or otherwise. Full day+ battery life (with actual usage, most estimates on kiosk-brands are 1/10 of real use) You can get a kit for around $50, best prices are at Crystal Clear Vaping and Hoosier Ecig Supply
These are slightly bigger than devices that resemble actual cigarettes, but those generally only last an hour or two, and don't have the voltage output to put out the vapor you'll get from ego-style devices.

If you're interested in researching this stuff or thinking of trying it, I can't recommend ECF (ecig forum) enough. It's by far the largest community out there, and it's loaded with useful information, reviews, tips, and discussion.

speedline

Banned
Yeah, that's the best thing about it. You can use any liquid out there.

If you're interested in researching this stuff or thinking of trying it, I can't recommend ECF (ecig forum) enough. It's by far the largest community out there, and it's loaded with useful information, reviews, tips, and discussion.

Thanks for the helpful advice! Yes, the ECF forums are LOADED with information which is great (and the community is great), but it can also be a little daunting for someone who is brand new to all of this and doesn't really know what they want yet. It will take a little while to become aware of all the different options and some of that will just come by trial and error. All I know so far is that i haven't had an analog cig since Monday and I'm not missing them one bit, thanks again.

surrogate

Ok, I'm brand new to these and after trying a BluCig disposable I've decided to go ahead a order a kit. After some research I decided on the Bloog Maxx Fusion and ordered some cherry and assorted carto's. Anyone use one of these before and can I just buy any juice out there and refll the cartomizer once its depleted?

My kit hasn't gotten here yet, but I'm expecting probably Monday. I'm just going to buy another blucig disposable to get me through until then. Smoked analogs for almost 15 years :/

Never tried the Bloog, seems to be a KR808D1 thread. You can get a 5pk of cartomizers for $7.25 at http://www.myvaporstore.com . I've been using those cartos with an adapter on an Ego-T battery. I prefer the 808 cartos over the 510 cartos and the tank/atomizer combo. I also like using a drip tip on the end of the carto instead of the rubber piece. The juice tends to build up on the bottom side of the rubber piece and ends up getting in your mouth.

Zeth

Yeah, those white rubber tips are useless unless it's a last resort. They usually go right in the trash for me. A drip tip is essential IMO for pretty much everything.

Just got a couple of KGO batteries and I'm super impressed. Better power than my EPower, but I lose the ability to replace the battery on the go. They seem to hit great through about 90% of the charge cycle. I've been using both non stop for 24 hours and neither has died yet or weakened in output, which is much better than the EPower that seems to taper off pretty quickly as the battery drains.

These are now the devices I've used, in chronological order

Blu Starter Kit (90 mAh)- got me hooked because it tasted so amazing, but basically had to sit next to a wall outlet because they only lasted 30 min.
eGo-T (650mAh, 3.4v) - Actually a Torndado-T from Totally Wicked, neat system, and worked ok, but the flavor and vapor were really lacking compared to using cartos which I soon learned to love.
EPower from Smoktech (1100mAh, 3.7v) - Super convenient because I can carry one device and spare battery instead of needing two full ecigs. Battery easily lasts all day with chain vaping.
KGO from SLB (1100mAh, 4v) - regulated non-removable battery which keeps it putting out around 4v through most of the battery's life, which is great

I'm now using a combination of cartos and carto tanks. I've found Smoktech's XL 1.7 low res cartos to be the best for me. They're referred to as "ressurectors" by ECF and certain vendors for their ability to be revived after considerable use. I also use these same cartos in a standard 3ml tank from Smoktech.

And sorry again for being responsible for 90% of the text on this page, just really enjoy this stuff (still relatively new to it, though).

klausbert

My gf got me a red kiwi eLea to ease the cravings i get in certain situations and so far theyve been pretty great. I love the flavor these things produce, tasted better than a hookah for me when i did a side by side comparison.

Zeth

My gf got me a red kiwi eLea to ease the cravings i get in certain situations and so far theyve been pretty great. I love the flavor these things produce, tasted better than a hookah for me when i did a side by side comparison.

Yeah, after trying the quite a few of the "best juices" according the community at ECF, nothing coming from a burning source even comes close to this stuff. Wait til you've been vaping only for a month+ and then try a cig... actually made me gag.

MercuryLS

Banned
Okay, so I'm about to order here:

http://www.happyvaper.com/Happy_eGo_E_cigarette_Starter_Kit_p/ego-kit.htm

Seller has a great reputation among Canadian customers from what I've read around.

The only thing I can't seem to figure out is what is the "starter kit cartridge flavor"?

I thought the flavors were just in the juice, I didn't know the atomizer cartridges were flavored as well? Should I get a flavored one or just plain?

Which flavour should I go for at that site? Do these things come with instruction manuals? Are they easy to use?

speedline

Banned
I ordered an assortment of Virgin Vapor sample pack juices last night. Also ordered a BluCig Premium 100 starter kit just to use while at work. I've been using the Blucig disposables since last Tuesday and went out today for a smoke break with coworkers. I was reallly put off by the smell of those nasty ass cigs and was surprised how horrid they are in comparison to vaping. I'm taking baby steps in this process of finding the right combo for me, but I know for sure I'll never go back to tobacco.

Top Bottom