• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call |OT| Once more, with feeling!

MrDaravon

There's about 24 hours left to post scores! I'm home tomorrow, so it should be right on time at 5pm EST.

I finally Perfect Chain'd Shadowlord, going to leave it at that for now lol. Super annoyed that I can't quite Total Critical it, every time I play it the last 5 or so bars are always like 99% full :(

WELCOME TO WEEK #7 OF THE NEOGAF TFF:CC COMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Previous Challenges with leaderboards as well as current stage picker rotation can be found here.

• YOU MUST SUBMIT A SCREEN SHOT OF YOUR SCORE. Example: HERE or HERE
• All four stages will be played on the Ultimate score difficulty.
• Score must have been achieved during the competition week; this is done on an HONOR system, so in the spirit of fun competition do not submit "old" high scores.
• In the event of a non-All-Critical score tie, the winner will be determined by most Criticals. If there are multiple All-Critical scores reported the users will be ranked in the order that they posted the score; this also applies to ties where the screenshots taken are from the difficulty select screen (# of Criticals cannot be determined).
• Next week's stages will be determined through a combination of the highest scorer for that Stage type (BMS or FMS) who also has gone the longest without picking a stage of that type.
• Winners are encouraged to type a short write-up of why they choose that particular song. It can be something related to a memory you have of that song or the game in which the song is featured!

This Week's Challenge (3/20/15-3/26/15 @ 5PM EST)

ScUFW2g.jpg
v3hjXkx.jpg

aDX8r9I.jpg
o59zDRW.jpg

Roto13

zlCfzTKDClIaypLg6p
zlCfzTKDvLw5_g1YDT
zlCfzTKD-FofDC0iRq

Normally I wouldn't submit a score lower than SSS rank, but Shadowlord is way too long to be playing that many times.

The Dissidia version of Decisive Battle has the worst-sounding organ I've ever heard.

MrDaravon

Running a bit behind, folks have about 15-20 minutes or so if you still want to get your scores in for this week. Will edit this post in a bit. My scores:

kyGvqCT.jpg
Q5NcUiR.jpg

4tLQRWf.jpg
y2vYum7.jpg

Waiting to hear back from two folks for potentially other scores so holding off a bit on posting results. I did go ahead and put together a list of songs that have already been picked for Challenges. I'll link it in the weekly challenge post and when I send PM's to people. Figured I'd do it now before it gets super unwieldy. If we keep this going long enough where it starts to get slim pickings we can start rotating out or just wipe it clean or whatever. While it'd be sort of novel to run through every song there's a few clunkers in there for sure, so not sure that'd actually be any fun. That's also assuming I can bug enough people to keep this going for that long >_>

BMS songs already chosen
------------------------
Bravely Default - He of the Name (Week 4)
Chrono Trigger - Battle with Magus (Week 6)
Dissidia Final Fantasy - The Decisive Battle -arrangement- from FFVI (Week 7)
Dissidia Final Fantasy - DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY [FINAL TRAILER] (Week 3)
Final Fantasy VI - Battle to the Death (Week 5)
Final Fantasy VII - Fight On! (Week 2)
Final Fantasy VIII - Liberi Fatali (Week 1)
Final Fantasy IX - Battle 1 (Week 8)
Final Fantasy IX - The Final Battle (Week 3)
Final Fantasy IX - Something to Protect (Week 1)
Final Fantasy IX - Vamo' alla flamenco (Week 5)
Final Fantasy XII - FINAL FANTASY (FFXII Version) (Week 4)
Final Fantasy Type-0 - War: The White Weapon (Week 8)
Final Fantasy Type-0 - Zero (Week 6)
Nier - Shadowlord (Week 7)
Romancing SaGa -Minstrel Song- - Ardent Rhythm (Week 2)

FMS songs already chosen
------------------------
Dissidia Final Fantasy - Keeping the Peace (Week 5)
Final Fantasy IV - The Red Wings (Week 6)
Final Fantasy V - Harvest (Week 3)
Final Fantasy VI - Terra's Theme (Week 1)
Final Fantasy VII - Gold Saucer (Week 6)
Final Fantasy VIII - The Castle (Week 8)
Final Fantasy VIII - Find Your Way (Week 7)
Final Fantasy VIII - Waltz for the Moon (Week 5)
Final Fantasy X - A Fleeting Dream (Week 4)
Final Fantasy XI - The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah (Week 1)
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Crazy Chocobo (Week 2)
Final Fantasy XIV - Engage (Week 3)
Final Fantasy Tactics - Prologue (Week 7)
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - The Glittering City of Yusnaan (Week 8)
Nier - Kaine / Salvation (Week 4)
The World Ends With You - Calling (Week 1)

Maybe add a rule where a song is allowed to be picked if it has been x number of weeks since it was last chosen. 8 is a decent number (2 months)

So for example next week any song from week 1 will be fair game. The week after that will be songs from both week 1 and week 2 etc. And once a song is picked its week gets updated (so if a song from week 1 is picked next week it then becomes week 9 and can't be picked til week 17).

You can make the songs that can be picked bold or something so they stand out.

For the sake of keeping the data there you can still display both weeks. So for example if calling is picked next week you can write calling (weeks 1,9)

MrDaravon

Last week's results:

H5z8KVN.png

I decided against allowing the person who picked the song they would have normally "won" to pick it again, which actually only wound up screwing me, the one week I actually beat roto on 3 of the 4 tracks (let's ignore I probably played all of them way more than he did). So that said next week's pickers are :

FMS - Waluigilicious
FMS - Aiustis
BMS - Roto13
BMS - Adam Prime

I'll send PM's and all that, you know the drill.

Regarding the song rotation in the last post, I agree with the rotation idea, we can probably set it at decently longer than 10 weeks though, given that 10 weeks is only 40 tracks which is only like 12% of the total tracklist.

Well just because a song is available again doesn't necessarily mean it'll be picked. Any longer than 10 weeks and you risk never rotating. How long will this game last anyway :p Maybe 10 weeks is good as it's a nice round number. Once a song is re-picked another 10 weeks are added.. we are talking June here! Don't forget other rhythm games are also coming out like Miku and Dragon Quest.

With 42/321 songs left for me to perfect, the only non-DLC FMS I haven't perfected, and my choice for this week... is of course The Castle. I'm very close with a high score of only 1 great so hopefully I'll knuckle down and do it this week.

MrDaravon

Well just because a song is available again doesn't necessarily mean it'll be picked. Any longer than 10 weeks and you risk never rotating. How long will this game last anyway :p Maybe 10 weeks is good as it's a nice round number. Once a song is re-picked another 10 weeks are added.. we are talking June here! Don't forget other rhythm games are also coming out like Miku and Dragon Quest.

With 42/321 songs left for me to perfect, the only non-DLC FMS I haven't perfected, and my choice for this week... is of course The Castle. I'm very close with a high score of only 1 great so hopefully I'll knuckle down and do it this week.

Yeah, I'll probably just maintain the list and ask folks to just not pick something that was recently picked and leave it at that, not a huge deal.

Also sorry for the last posting, had some emergency stuff this morning. I've gotten two of the picks, waiting on the other two. If I don't hear back by the end of the day I'll just make picks. No DLC has been picked yet, so if I wind up having to take over one of the picks I might pick one of the free DLC tracks or something.

MrDaravon

WELCOME TO WEEK #8 OF THE NEOGAF TFF:CC COMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Previous Challenges with leaderboards as well as current stage picker rotation can be found here.

• Score must have been achieved during the competition week; this is done on an HONOR system, so in the spirit of fun competition do not submit "old" high scores.
• In the event of a non-All-Critical score tie, the winner will be determined by most Criticals. If there are multiple All-Critical scores reported the users will be ranked in the order that they posted the score; this also applies to ties where the screenshots taken are from the difficulty select screen (# of Criticals cannot be determined).
• Next week's stages will be determined through a combination of the highest scorer for that Stage type (BMS or FMS) who also has gone the longest without picking a stage of that type.
• Winners are encouraged to type a short write-up of why they choose that particular song. It can be something related to a memory you have of that song or the game in which the song is featured!

This Week's Challenge (3/27/15-4/2/15 @ ~5PM EST)

2EnHcoW.jpg
3fiTzHx.jpg

The Castle by Waluigilicious said:

War: The White Weapon by Roto13 said:
In celebration of the release of the HD remaster last week. A lot of people are playing it for this first time, and this song is one of the reasons I wanted to play it in the first place.

kJ9rk6a.jpg
fhJcdZJ.jpg

Battle 1 by Adam Prime said:
I'm going to go with FFIX Battle Theme 1. IX is my favorite game in the series. And let's be honest, the battle system is sooo slow, you get to listen to Battle Theme 1 alot!

The Glittering City of Yusnaan by Aiustis said:

Oh my god!!!! I DONE IT! This game makes me so happy. No other game has ever felt so satisfying for me when I achieved a high/Perfect score. On my way to work on the bus. Thought I'd try it just once before getting frustrated and leaving it!

Holy crap, you guys. I put in some work overnight. I don't know what came over me, but I was just really feeling it and managed to play some of the best TFFCC of my life. I nabbed four more Ultimate Full Criticals:

zl_Cfz_TKs_EBAe0_Lq4_Ru.jpg

zl_Cfz_TKwp_w_Gx_Qkg_FW.jpg

zl_Cfz_TKw5p4b_Vo_SM_B.jpg

zl_Cfz_TKwwikz_Bpgs_A.jpg

I know Kainé / Salvation is short and Horizon of Light and Shadow is only moderately difficult, but Wind Scene is pretty tricky (and long!) and I'm really proud of Vamo' alla flamenco - that is one intense Ultimate Score chart! I squealed with delight like a little kid when I got it, thankfully not waking up my fiancée in the process. :p

Oh my god!!!! I DONE IT! This game makes me so happy. No other game has ever felt so satisfying for me when I achieved a high/Perfect score. On my way to work on the bus. Thought I'd try it just once before getting frustrated and leaving it!

Whoa! You're a monster! That's amazing - congratulations, seriously! Way to go and make my Ultimate FCs up there seem like child's play. :p I agree with you, though - I've never played another rhythm game, Japanese or Western, that's as incredibly rewarding and thrilling to excel at in the moment as this one, and I've played a lot of rhythm games.

Congrats on your all Crits! No song is child's play in this game... every ultimate song is a war on its own that we must come out victorious :p and yeah Vamo alla flamenco is a great achievement ;)

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Here are my rancid scores:

zlCfzTK-mh87dU-afs

zlCfzTK--P0ss0Mvax

zlCfzTK_S7k4untr8p

I had one for LR too but apparently I performed better this one time last year so yeah, didn't save. Also, my arm hurts.

WHOA, STYLUS ONLY? Shit, mad props.

MrDaravon

I've had kind of a lot of shit to deal with the last several days so I haven't even touched this week's songs. I have been working on knocking out the Quest trophies and getting them all to big glowing star status in Records, since I can just do low level quests where I either don't need sound or can kind of just half pay attention. Maaaaaaaaaaan it is tedious going, I only just now hit 50 short quests done, I need 100 for the big star :/. I'd already wrapped up all of the medium/long ones I needed a while back, I'm only at 31 or so Inherited quests, does anyone know offhand how many you need for a big star in records for Inherited quests? I'm guessing 50?

Etria

I started this game yesterday while taking a break from test revision, and it is so much fun! Been getting SS ranks on the easiest difficulty
, slightly embarassing considering the scores in this thread
, however it is early days and it is my first proper rhythm game :D

Can't wait to continue playing during Easter break. So addictive :3

MrDaravon

Finally played the weekly songs, already very happy with two of my scores and am done with those for the week (Yusnaan and Battle 1). The Castle is currently kicking my ass though, I'm only one or two blocks away from Total Criticaling it, but I cannot get a Perfect Chain on it to save my life. I either drop it during the intense part right after you turn into a chocobo, or if I clear that I drop it on some random part afterwards for no reason. So annoying :(. Also I've Perfect Chain'd and gotten a pretty good score on the White Weapon, but I'm still trying to TC it, I keep missing Criticals in the summon phase for some reason.

I started this game yesterday while taking a break from test revision, and it is so much fun! Been getting SS ranks on the easiest difficulty

Yeah, it'll come with time, don't worry about it. Most of us have played the game a lot and I imagine this isn't the first rhythm game for any of us either.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Between yesterday and today I said "fuck it, let's do this"

zlCfzTLTq5g29MViwY

Quite the grind, but in the process I unlocked all songs in the music player. Feels good. Also, I played a bit online and was happy to find that the DLC songs can be played online too.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
I've had kind of a lot of shit to deal with the last several days so I haven't even touched this week's songs. I have been working on knocking out the Quest trophies and getting them all to big glowing star status in Records, since I can just do low level quests where I either don't need sound or can kind of just half pay attention. Maaaaaaaaaaan it is tedious going, I only just now hit 50 short quests done, I need 100 for the big star :/. I'd already wrapped up all of the medium/long ones I needed a while back, I'm only at 31 or so Inherited quests, does anyone know offhand how many you need for a big star in records for Inherited quests? I'm guessing 50?

You're insane dude. I have completely ignored anything in this game that has to deal with the Beginner Scores. They're so tedious and boring and completely mind-numbing. I respect my time more than that. I'll never get those trophies and I'm okay with that.

The game is awesome. You'll level up soon and be tackling Expert and Ultimate in no time!

Between yesterday and today I said "fuck it, let's do this"

zlCfzTLTq5g29MViwY

Quite the grind, but in the process I unlocked all songs in the music player. Feels good. Also, I played a bit online and was happy to find that the DLC songs can be played online too.

Congrats! I am so happy unlocking characters is so much easier in this game than the original. Right now I'm working to level them all to Lv.99. I'm on page 7/9, so that's about... ~17 more characters? I have an Ultimate Bracing map though, so it helps out a lot when power leveling.

MrDaravon

You're insane dude. I have completely ignored anything in this game that has to deal with the Beginner Scores. They're so tedious and boring and completely mind-numbing. I respect my time more than that. I'll never get those trophies and I'm okay with that.

The game is awesome. You'll level up soon and be tackling Expert and Ultimate in no time!

Congrats! I am so happy unlocking characters is so much easier in this game than the original. Right now I'm working to level them all to Lv.99. I'm on page 7/9, so that's about... ~17 more characters? I have an Ultimate Bracing map though, so it helps out a lot when power leveling.

Day one I specifically set out to do all PC/TC everything on Basic, as well as all the EMS tracks on all difficulties to get them out of the way since I knew I wanted to get all of the Trophies. Was annoying but not that bad; probably would have been way worse to go back NOW and do them, which is why I wanted to knock that out first. Also we've already established that I hate myself :p

The Quests actually aren't that bad, people forget about using teleport stones and leveldown nuts. You only have to play the boss level and then any branching path levels, so for short quests its usually 3 tracks max you have to play. For medium and long quests I just used airship tickets. Honestly I wouldn't mind playing quests normally if it wasn't for the random spinning arrow bullshit.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Playing Quests is enjoyable, although I've gotten the point where I don't care about getting good Items/loot. I'd rather have a bunch of item drops be cards, and not items.

At this point I want to get as many All-Crits on Expert.

Etria

Yeah, it'll come with time, don't worry about it. Most of us have played the game a lot and I imagine this isn't the first rhythm game for any of us either.

Care to share your playtimes? :p
I'm glad that this is my first rhythm game because it is such an awesome introduction! Love that there is an option for button control rather than for stylus because I haven't invested in a screen protector for my n3DS.

Haha, can't wait. I can see this game chewing up my free time :p
What is the maximum level for the characters?

MrDaravon

YES I FINALLY TOTAL CRITICAL'D THE CASTLE FUCK YOU THEATRHYTHM FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Care to share your playtimes? :p
I'm glad that this is my first rhythm game because it is such an awesome introduction! Love that there is an option for button control rather than for stylus because I haven't invested in a screen protector for my n3DS.

Haha, can't wait. I can see this game chewing up my free time :p
What is the maximum level for the characters?

I'm at about 260 hours.

Characters level up to 99, but Reset their level once they hit 99 to start them again at level 1, but you gain additional max CP every time you do that. IIRC when you hit level 99 the first time you cap at 50 CP, but you can Reset your character up to ten times to hit the maximum of 99 CP, which obviously lets you equip more abilities. You can also raise your max CP through cards if you prefer though.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Man I figured I'd put in a score for Yusnaan, it's my favorite song from LR and the track I was gonna pick last time if I got FMS instead of BMS. But I suuuuck tonight. I blame it on this cold I've got.

...though no one's submitted anything for it yet so maybe I can still win with a stinker.

MrDaravon

Man I figured I'd put in a score for Yusnaan, it's my favorite song from LR and the track I was gonna pick last time if I got FMS instead of BMS. But I suuuuck tonight. I blame it on this cold I've got.

...though no one's submitted anything for it yet so maybe I can still win with a stinker.

I actually have a score that is one Great away from All Critical on it, just haven't posted it yet because you know that Waluigilicious is gonna whip out an AC on it lol.

Remember though that we pick winners based on score then sorted by the last time someone picked that type of track, so you would probably win by default with any score unless someone completely new comes in and posts a score better than yours.

Edit: Actually gonna go ahead and post my scores since I'm unexpectedly home for the day, and I'm done with all of them.

pW6ANb1.jpg
3prfoXw.jpg

a4WQofs.jpg
gAgoUwN.jpg

Outside of the total shitshow of trying to get the last bit of The Castle done for the Total Critical I'm actually super happy with my scores this week.

Etria

I'm at about 260 hours.

Characters level up to 99, but Reset their level once they hit 99 to start them again at level 1, but you gain additional max CP every time you do that. IIRC when you hit level 99 the first time you cap at 50 CP, but you can Reset your character up to ten times to hit the maximum of 99 CP, which obviously lets you equip more abilities. You can also raise your max CP through cards if you prefer though.

Thanks for the information :D

Just wondering, we get multiple CollectaCards from going on quests, right? So does that mean I should just go crazy with enhancing stats for characters, or should I collect a bunch before using them?

MrDaravon

Thanks for the information :D

Just wondering, we get multiple CollectaCards from going on quests, right? So does that mean I should just go crazy with enhancing stats for characters, or should I collect a bunch before using them?

It's up to you. Cards just count as item drops at the end of a song, and you can get up to maximum of 6 items/cards per song, so it's not like cards are in finite supply, and you can always get more. Premium, and to a lesser extent Rare cards are obviously harder to get though. I personally didn't bother doing any card boosting at all until recently, but that's mostly because I'm lazy. You keep any stat boosts obtained from cards through character level Resets, so you can't lose out on anything there.

Etria

It's up to you. Cards just count as item drops at the end of a song, and you can get up to maximum of 6 items/cards per song, so it's not like cards are in finite supply, and you can always get more. Premium, and to a lesser extent Rare cards are obviously harder to get though. I personally didn't bother doing any card boosting at all until recently, but that's mostly because I'm lazy. You keep any stat boosts obtained from cards through character level Resets, so you can't lose out on anything there.

Sounds good to me. Since it's additional, I probably won't use any cards until I've amassed a large collection. Besides, the focus is just to unlock as many songs as possible :p

MrDaravon

Weekly challenge ends today in about 8 hours!

WELCOME TO WEEK #8 OF THE NEOGAF TFF:CC COMMUNITY CHALLENGE

This Week's Challenge (3/27/15-4/2/15 @ ~5PM EST)

2EnHcoW.jpg
3fiTzHx.jpg

kJ9rk6a.jpg
fhJcdZJ.jpg

Sounds good to me. Since it's additional, I probably won't use any cards until I've amassed a large collection. Besides, the focus is just to unlock as many songs as possible :p

Yeah, I didn't wind up using any cards until I'd already gotten my "main" character at level 99 reset 10 times, by that point I had literally thousands of cards. Regardless of when you do it, I would make sure it's a character you're going to use in your main and/or online battle party before spending the cards though.

MrDaravon

Insert obligatory "if everyone who posts in the thread posted scores" whining here

f1Y4Uxl.png

So pretty much by default winners are:

FMS - MrDaravon
FMS - Jotamide
BMS - Waluigilicious
BMS - Jotamide

I'll PM the winners or they can post here, can pick any track (DLC) included, only ask that you not pick something that was picked very recently, tracks that have been picked so far are listed here. As usual I will wait until the other winners have made picks to make sure we don't have 4 DLC tracks or something like that.

Etria

Yeah, I didn't wind up using any cards until I'd already gotten my "main" character at level 99 reset 10 times, by that point I had literally thousands of cards. Regardless of when you do it, I would make sure it's a character you're going to use in your main and/or online battle party before spending the cards though.

Cool, will keep this in mind :)

MrDaravon

If Jotamide/Waluigilicious don't get back to me in a few hours I'm gonna have to pick all of next week's tracks.

DOUBLE ADVENT OWA IT IS

MrDaravon

WELCOME TO WEEK #9 OF THE NEOGAF TFF:CC COMMUNITY CHALLENGE

This Week's Challenge (4/4/15-4/9/15 @ ~5PM EST)

rgO8v1Q.jpg
A817o1i.jpg

Desperate Struggle by Waluigilicious said:
I'll go with Desperate Struggle as it is alphabetically the first non dlc BMS that I haven't perfected.

Searching for Friends by MrDaravon said:
I'll choose Searching for Friends. I've always really liked this track because because it has the sort of typical "upbeat" airship theme going on, but with a bit of darkness or melancholy which is is appropriate given the in-game circumstances.

F6LndZ3.jpg
xkh9SNV.jpg

Devil Lord Confrontation II by Jotamide said:
Then for BMS I'll pick Devil Lord Confrontation II from Romancing SaGa 3. Main reason being that since it was one of the free BMS, pretty much everyone who grabbed the song can partake in the challenge.

Corridors of Time by Jotamide said:
My reason: this song marks a before and after RPGs for me. Up until then I was used to the more traditional ones like Super Mario RPG or FF IV where the story ends when you beat the bad guy. However, in CT after you defeat Magus something was...off. You end up in this frozen wasteland, but suddenly you teleport to Zeal, the song kicks in, and the rest is history. Such an amazing moment.

MrDaravon

Maybe it's time to retire this thing. :p

Agreed; going forward once we hit a week that has less than 5 participants I'm shutting the thing down. It's a fantastic idea and shout outs to Adam Prime for starting the thing, but it's (relatively speaking) pretty late in the game's lifespan. I'll continue to play and be active in the thread, and I don't mind doing the work but it's not really worth it at that point, especially with half or more of the people posting in the thread not participating.

If Dragon Quest Theatrhythm comes out here in that thread we should definitely get one going Week 1 for sure of that game. The Miku 3DS game might also be a candidate as well, but not completely sure how that game and scoring works and if it's easily comparable like this game is, I would assume so? I only played some of the first PS3 game on that one, had a friend who is really into it send me a copy and I enjoyed it but kinda just went through all of the songs and haven't touched it since so I don't recall. But we both play this game, so I plan on getting the Miku 3DS game so we can both be playing it as well.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
zlCfzTNT8c0kHW99Gf

zlCfzTNT_oU0c14Poc

zlCfzTNUCrAYoUwC1T

zlCfzTNUF2YEuMom8q

If Dragon Quest Theatrhythm comes out here in that thread we should definitely get one going Week 1 for sure of that game.

I might grab TDQ but it's a hard sell considering it has like 60 songs versus the 220+ from TFFCC. Also, the first-person BMS stages look awful. :/

MrDaravon

I wonder if it comes out here if the DLC would all still be free though. You'd like to think so, but I'm not sure if the same reasons and market realities of why they're free in Japan would automatically apply here. Probably depends on what S-E thinks they could get away with here. In any case I'm hoping for an E3 annoucement, have a feeling it might be a digital only release.

I'm very worried about putting time into TRDQ incase they release a curtain call version. It does look a bit rough around the edges. It's pokemon all over again where a new gen feels like it's lacking just that something that a third version will fill.

I will however buy the game and download all of the free dlc, but I won't be dedicating time into it or download any possible paid dlc until about a year later. I'm only making that mistake once Square Enix.

This game and project mirai will easily keep me going anyway, along with my huge backlog.

bobohoro

I'm not the biggest fan of Dragon Quest and the music of the series is not something I really care about that much, so I'll skip that one. Same thing for Miku, sadly. And since P4 Dancing All Night also uses some remixes I'm not too fond off, I don't really have any rhythm game I'm interest in on the horizon. :/

Well maybe Rockband 4, but that depends on the quality of the new instruments. Don't want to completely remodel another plastic guitar just to have it play well.

MrDaravon

Friendly reminder, you have about 9 hours from now to post scores. 2 additional people (besides me) will need to post scores to keep the weekly challenge going.

Unrelated, but man fuck Force Your Way. I'm focusing right now on getting Perfect Chains on all of the Ultimate tracks for that trophy after seeing some horror stories about people getting super high scores that weren't a chain, so they essentially had to go back and All Crit the track to get the trophy (the Perfect Chain trophy only triggers if your high score for every track is a Perfect Chain). There's a few other tracks I'm having problems (mostly FF8 and FF9 BMS tracks actually), but I can see how those are doable, but Force Your Way is not even close to happening right now >_>

Top Bottom