• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEXT WEEK JACK IS BACK!

Toad.T

Banned
So IDK if the dub's gonna mention it, but in case it does, Vegeta's brother comes from an obscure reunion special. He gets mentioned once in this/BoG and nowhere else. You're not missing much.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
dammit I completely forgot about toonami

somebody summarize dragon ball super

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
HEEEEEEEEEEY, WAIT A MINUTE

IN BATTLE OF GODS, THEY REQUIRED 6 SAIYANS

WHY IS IT 5 NOW?!?!

Shenron's instructions clearly called for 6 Saiyans. He said 5 need to channel their energy into another one. That's 6. These guys are just plainly idiots, as we've long since established.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So IDK if the dub's gonna mention it, but in case it does, Vegeta's brother comes from an obscure reunion special. He gets mentioned once in this/BoG and nowhere else. You're not missing much.
Oh, you mean Tarble?

.......BECAUSE VEGETA + TARBLE = VEGETABLE

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Shenron's instructions clearly called for 6 Saiyans. He said 5 need to channel their energy into another one. That's 6. These guys are just plainly idiots, as we've long since established.

That and Toei wanted to pad things out for some reason.

They're really not. Look at this nerd.

Nhequeiroqwsdasdsadasd.png

And you don't want to see his wife.

cntr

Banned
what a bizarre way to pad out an episode

Whis: "Six, six saiyans! Ah ah ah ah!"

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Surprise! Videl is preggers.

Despite her prominent appearance in GT, Pan is canon. She appeared in the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom