• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Ashi stands her ground to protect Jack from the incoming hordes, Goku and Krillin catch up on old times while Whis returns to sample some more Earth cuisine, the Z-Fighters find themselves under attack from the mightiest demon of the underworld Dabura, the Scout Regiment heads out to deal with the invading Titans while Sasha hurries back to her own village to warn about the coming hordes, Tsukiyama sets a new trap to ensnare Kaneki, Gon and Killua begin their hunt of the two Spiders they know about while the other members of the Phantom Troupe are hunting for the mysterious chain user, the Federation tries to take the Nahel Argama back from Full Frontal as Banagher despairs that the location of Laplace's Box has been revealed, Naruto finally manages to activate Sage Mode and learns some new senjutsu while the Hidden Cloud moves to try to track down Killer B, and Section 9 picks up the trail of a sixteen-year-old cold case and tracks the victim of a terrorist kidnapping to a station off the coast of Okinawa.

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 16 - Vegeta Becomes a Student?! Win Over Whis!
11:00 - Samurai Jack - 59 - XCVIII
11:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 16 - Vegeta Becomes a Student?! Win Over Whis!
12:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 115 - The Nefarious Wizard Babidi and Demon King Dabura's Trap
12:30 - Attack on Titan - 27 - I'm Home
1:00 - Tokyo Ghoul - 5 - Scars
1:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 49 - Pursuit × And × Analysis
2:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 - 17 - Nahel Argama Recaptured
2:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 156 - Surpassing the Master
3:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 13 - NOT EQUAL

Xe4

Banned
Yeah, not gonna lie, I actually want to know what the deal is with the beast titan. This first episode has done a better job of grabbing my attention than most of the first season.

(Actual spoilers tagged)
Good thing then!
You'll have to wait a few years, because this season won't tell you.

The basement was inside Sora all along, ALONG WITH KAIRI'S HEART!

Riku_Dark_Mode.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This might be the most forgettable episode of GITS. It's still pretty good!

I would say that's a better description of next week's episode, which I honestly still don't remember much about aside from the very end of it.

This week's is a bit more of an action episode.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Soooo I counted up to a possible tentative end date for Naruto Shippuden. Assuming Toonami will be on the air at this point.

December 2nd 2023. This does not factor in holidays and other weeks off so 2024 is the most likely instance of reaching the 500th and final episode.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I would say that's a better description of next week's episode, which I honestly still don't remember much about aside from the very end of it.

This week's is a bit more of an action episode.

Both episodes are similar in that the only thing you'll usually remember about it is the twist. Same with the episode with all of the mob shadow clones of the guy that accidentally died on their watch that already aired.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'll be out at a birthday dinner tonight, so I may miss Jack. Depends on how long everyone wants to mingle after eating.

Tell the people at the party that you love them and are very happy they came to celebrate your birth and continuing life, but you actually have something IMPORTANT TO DO.

As long as you don't miss Tokyo Ghoul though you'll be alright!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh damn, was that from the 20th anniversary contest? Maybe I should go check my mail since I figured it'd be arriving in June.

Edit: WOW, I actually got the shirt as well.

Edit 2: ain't my shirt cool?

Guys, the sequel to Prometheus is almost here.

You can see such interesting characters such as David and the female lead whose name I forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom