• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This episode has me lost tbh. What did they see in the soccer player that made them take the job? Why is he only getting paid 300 euros for this job? Isn't that like very little money for this type of job?

There's your answer. Lupin knew he wasn't doping in the first place.

Mik317

this show is neat.

probably wouldn't watch it if it wasn't on Toonami but thats more of an attention span thing than quality.

dub is occasionally iffy tho.

Raxus

Ah Lupin is so refreshing after so much EDGE.

I dunno how to take that mob boss voice though.

Is the character even gay?

TheOGB

Banned
They really need a better ending song, but the show's still enjoyable so far.

Alright then, see y'all next week. Unless next week's the AoT marathon.

Seda

Hard to beat the level of energy in the first episode, but it was still pretty good. The villain accents were obviously intentionally overdone - the stereotypical gay one could have been better for sure.

Hard to beat the level of energy in the first episode, but it was still pretty good. The villain accents were obviously intentionally overdone - the stereotypical gay one could have been better for sure.

Yeah, I can see why it's off-putting. Still I did like the detective work of Lupin figuring out what was Brizzo's deal.

Seda

I'm gonna guess this episode of Naruto will not be very good and the second 'fight episode' will be better. That's how it usually works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom