• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

I could like Naruto more if he didn't use lame nicknames during serious times. The entire village is destroyed. Kekashi is dead. He still says, "Granny Tsunade"

seriously though that episode of tokyo ghoul was the worst and least impactful torture scene i've ever seen..

It was pretty impactful for me. One of the few times I've felt genuine rage at a show I was watching. Not hyperbolic, overexaggering, forum rage either. Like that shit really actually made me mad.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Like, my mom is nearing 55 and she doesn't look decrepit. But this is Japanese media where 25 is past your prime and 40 is half a foot in the grave.
When fully drained Mitotic Regeneration makes her look older than even her true age.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OH MAN, THAT BOOK

....whose cover we can't read because it's in Japanese & there's no subtitles to tell us what it says

cntr

Banned
I should reread Catcher in the Rye some day again.

The Major's outfit is silly.

Whoa, Togusa figured it out! ...why is the Major's standing there?

Gratuitous boob shot.

cntr

Banned
"Cyberbrain sclerosis"

Wait, that's not true. We don't know how a lot of medicines work.

...maybe the GitS future is different.

Korigama

"Cyberbrain sclerosis"

Wait, that's not true. We don't know how a lot of medicines work.

...maybe the GitS future is different.
Acetaminophen being one example of a medicine where we don't know exactly how it works, and yet that's a common over-the-counter drug.

I know I'm a bit behind, but having watched The Woman Called Fujiko Mine in the past month, Lupin's voice in the new series is killing me. It's like Lupin is a snarky teenager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom