• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump and Cruz are now tied in Texas (new poll).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerium

This single poll crashed Cruz's price on PredictIt. Good buying opportunity. Early voting has been ongoing for a long time and he has three million volunteers on the ground; as long as Trump isn't leading outside the margin of error I can't see Cruz losing.

Ecotic

At this point a Trump nomination is inevitable, but I'd rather see the primary process drag out and weaken Trump. So I hope Cruz wins Texas and Rubio wins Florida but Trump still wins the large majority of states.

Azuran

Banned
As much as I hate Trump and then fact that's he's going to probably win the nomination, I can't deny that it's so satisfying seeing Teddy fail like this

Lothar

Banned
I seriously want Cruz out of the picture more than any other candidate.
I don't care if he is not electable by the majority of the US, I just don't want to risk it.
The dude is pure evil.

Why is Cruz evil?

He's my least favorite just because of how smug he looks but I didn't know he was evil. Tell me cause I'd like to be able to talk friends out of voting for him.

Nelo Ice

Banned
While I wish this was true, I disagree with the finality of the statement.

I'm appalled at how much support Trump has (most of my highly educated, well-off business/accounting/tax professors support Trump), and I'm not so sure he'd be easy to beat against either Sanders or Clinton.

The fact that Trump has gotten this much support has to be alarming. So the thought of Trump or any of the GOP candidates winning the presidency scares the crap out of me. I really hope everyone comes to vote so evil doesn't win.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
Why is there a new poll every five goddamned minutes? At this point, wouldn't people get sick of being polled?

Krixeus

can't wait to hear Rubio's victory speech in Texas

UcMtkBo.gif

Iksenpets

Banned
Part of me is tempted to vote as a Republican just so I can be a little part of helping Cruz lose Texas. But at the same time, Cruz winning Texas may actually be good, because it keeps this stupid fight going on longer.

While I wish this was true, I disagree with the finality of the statement.

I'm appalled at how much support Trump has (most of my highly educated, well-off business/accounting/tax professors support Trump), and I'm not so sure he'd be easy to beat against either Sanders or Clinton.

Next to no Latin support equals no Florida equals no President.

That's really it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom