• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Thread 2 - Don't Forget: You're here forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
The euphoria of Bird Jesus!
fat-kid-celebrates.gif

ronito

Today someone at work was bitching about how our government is broken. I was tired and without thinking I said, "Democracy doesn't even care if Bulbasaur's cry has changed."

They looked at me like my hair was on fire.

OT: I played Blue back when it came out but haven't gone back to Pokemon since. I'm a big fan of RPGs so this series seems like a great one to come back to.

What would you say the best in the series is? I don't have a 3DS handy, but anything from the Gameboy to the DS era (gens 1-5 I think?) I can get a hold of easily.

That said, if the latest really are the greatest, I will try and figure it out.

Heart GOld or Soul SIlver! They're all good though apparently. Just not Diamond or Pearl.

Today someone at work was bitching about how our government is broken. I was tired and without thinking I said, "Democracy doesn't even care if Bulbasaur's cry has changed."

Oh helix

Here's another /DEAD
/DEAD

This event has gotten so many out of me

Damn, wow we're reaching record lows since a long time right now in viewership

Pretty sure we'll get more when we face Elite Four
1) 40,000 is not a small amount of people.
2) two weeks is a long time for a stream to go on. Novelty has worn off.
3) "viewership" is probably larger than the stream, since this has a very Eve Online-ish quality of being way more fun to talk about than actually participate in.

:lol

jman2050

Looking at Victory Road, the strength boulder puzzles might not be that bad, relatively speaking anyway. The worst one will probably be the first one, especially since you have to pass right by the entrance twice to do it properly.

Anti-aircraft jesus is our new experience hog

Can't even wait for the multiple E4 repeats with Lorlei to do that either, can he

Btw, what are our genders for our pokemon
Abby is female
Jay Leno male
Rick Gastly male
King Fonz male

those are certain
Our jesus's male (because Nabi Isa (Jesus) was)?
DigRat male

everything else?

Kumo

Holy helix bird jesus Giovanni's battle was tense.

You know, for all the crap sand attack gets, its helped us in so many fights at this point, its almost as good as quick attack on bird jesus's movepool

SO GOOD. Lol I was bummed out that I missed the fight when it happened live and it's awesome that he also recorded the chat's reaction. That's the best part.

jman2050

The grinding is kind of dumb - they should just head to Elite 4 and see what happens (esp with two overlevelled pokes)

The last three members of the Elite Four run level 55-65 pokemon.

Low 60s on two pokemon, with one of them having a horrific moveset, is not even remotely close to good enough.

The last three members of the Elite Four run level 55-65 pokemon.

Low 60s on two pokemon, with one of them having a horrific moveset, is not even remotely close to good enough.
Get Pidgeot/Zapdos into the low 70s and make Pidgeot forget whirlwind and we're set, I think.

Besides, it'd be lame if it was too easy...

jman2050

Get Pidgeot/Zapdos into the low 70s and make Pidgeot forget whirlwind and we're set, I think.

Besides, it'd be lame if it was too easy...

Even at level 100 it probably wouldn't be that easy just by virtue of inevitable wasted attacks and no shot in hell of healing.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa, I randomly turn open the stream and the Helix is evolving. And of course, he's not allowed to do so. I'm sure he'll take revenge sooner or later :/

Mikar

Neo Member
It's not like theres some obstacle course before the elite four. If we lose, just run it back immediately.

But we have to reach that pokecenter first. Going through Victory Road will be tough, as that's infested with ground and rock pokemon, Abba and Zapdos will have a hard time.

And of course, Omanyte's evolution is canceled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom