• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Thread 2 - Don't Forget: You're here forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayolan

UG7u3fc.png

9dXlGEM.png

r2jEegr.png

DDxjMwn.png

uwF7cXQ.png

IYnJ62M.png

Man if I was home I would totally pull out my old copy of Yellow. This is pretty cool.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Huge dilemma here. Which to use as a facebook timeline photo. That one you just quoted or the creation of Adam pokemon one?
I'd go with the creation for Facebook and the fight against Giovanni for desktop wallpaper :p

Hahaha, I was thinking the same.

Red, can you hear me? Can you feel me near you? Red, can you see me? Can I help to cheer you? Ohh Red, Red, Red...

Poooookeyman!

I've missed so much these past few days, but I'm still feeling the hype. Hope I can coordinate my schedule to actually watch the E4 battles

Toxi

Banned
Poooookeyman!

I've missed so much these past few days, but I'm still feeling the hype. Hope I can coordinate my schedule to actually watch the E4 battles
Don't worry, we still have a massive wall before that and then it'll take us forever to actually beat all five trainers in a row.
Shit, they must have gotten a headstart! Domies always cheat.
180px-BS93GustOfWind.jpg

mjontrix

Are the levels in the google doc accurate? Because if they are this grinding has been really ineffective.

You do know that were up against trolling as well right? The main problem is that the lower level pokemon are getting whipped quickly but the birds are too tough!

And they blocked helix's ascension which ticked me off!

mjontrix

Will take days and days to get though victory road I'd imagine. So not soon.

Depends on how long it takes for us to get bored grinding (probably by tomorrow) then well attemlt to move to victory road which would take a few days to get through.

Then a few days grinding up on eacj failed e4 attempt.

So definitely a week at worst, 5days at best but the stream continues to surprise!

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
So how long do you guys think it'll take to beat this thing? I've got stuff to do, but I don't want to miss the finale.

Probably by the end of the weekend. Maybe Saturday if lucky.
It's probably going to take another five days before we even reach Indigo Plateau

Crayolan

A clear time betting competition could be fun.

I like this idea, but you'd need someone willing to make it official, give a time frame during which you can keep guessing, and keep record of everyone's estimates.

Oh Please pokemon reorchestrated is where its at. Plus I'm the OP so I win the argument by default lol.

So about that OT title now ...

Tentative title as of now is Ledge. Ledge never changes. in anticipation of when we do victory road.

Why not start with a grinding related title and switch over to that one once we actually arrive back in Viridian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom